Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

self bondage
Exotic Accessorie of Multipurpose Self Binding Handcuffs Restraints Bracelet for Fetish BDSM Bondage Adult Cosplay Sex Toys
$4.38-1%

anal
18+ Japan Sperm Water Gel Water Based Lubricant For Adults Gay Sex For Couple Women Anal Lubrication Vaginal Mens Masturbation
$69.60-4%

Ftshist
Ftshist Women's Matte Faux Leather High Waist Pantyhose Sexy Sheer Black Wetlook Elastic Footed Pants Fetish Glue Lingerie Party
$43.54-20%

transparent dress
Solid Color Plain White See through Sheer Fabric,Transparent Silk Chiffon Dress Material, Soft Crepe Voile Fabric
$8.24-2%

Leosoxs lingerie
Cute Nurse Sister Sexy Cosplay Lingerie Nurse Uniform Ladies Hot Erotic Costumes Dress Women Temptation Role Play Adult Games
$6.47

jialuowei
Women's Snake Print Special Heelless Style Platform Ladies Pole Dance Nightclub Party Cosplay Ankle Boots Unisex Size 36-46
$1040.60-39%

tiaobug sissy
Tiaobug Mens Pure Lace Butterfly Embroidery Crotchless Sissy Briefs See-through Mesh Panties Low Waist Night Underwears or Swims
$5.69-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Nylon/Down/Puffy Fetish
(30 Aug 2020, 10:41 )Culmor Wrote: it wasn't at all what I'd expected, not smooth or slippery at all.
Not all that stuff is created equal and/or equally 😉
Quote:Not all that stuff is created equal

I know she was out of the office one day without a coat when she was caught in a downpour and so went into TKMax to buy a cheap one.

That probably accounts for it.
(30 Aug 2020, 10:41 )Culmor Wrote: I had to go into the office briefly after months of working at home to discover that a colleague had left her shiny black puffa coat there prior to lockdown. I took the opportunity to touch it and it wasn't at all what I'd expected, not smooth or slippery at all. A huge disappointment, it looks a lot better than it feels.
there are slick ones and not so slick ones... its the way it goes with most things
had a quick play at puffy inflation recently..

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/down-s...n-45553601

Saw it online, thought id give it a go with my cheap Wish.com suit.. was dubious about chinese sizes so went big to be safe... is a bit "very big"!!  Rolleyes
I love that Downvest,  so soft and Shiny. 
What you think?  😊

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 20201222_022716-1.jpg   
Can you unzip the hood even if your arms are free?

down-05-sleeping_bag_bondage.mp4 (Size: 2.11 MB )

Source: https://twitter.com/Latex_kig_Rie/status...1730956291
Very hard to do, but I’ll bet it can be done
AI generated, of course, the proportions are off, but what a combination of fetishes! The main fetish is a puffy jacket, hence this thread.

Source: https://twitter.com/windbreakerfeti

girl_in_puffy_jacket_leather_leggings-01.jpg     girl_in_puffy_jacket_leather_leggings-02.jpg     girl_in_puffy_jacket_leather_leggings-03.jpg     girl_in_puffy_jacket_leather_leggings-04.jpg     girl_in_puffy_jacket_leather_leggings-05.jpg     girl_in_puffy_jacket_swimsuit_pantyhose-01.jpg     girl_in_puffy_jacket_swimsuit_pantyhose-02.jpg     girls_in_puffy_jacket_leather_leggings-06.jpg     girl_in_puffy_jacket_leather_leggings-07.jpg     girl_in_puffy_jacket_leather_leggings-08.jpg     girl_in_puffy_jacket_leather_leggings-09.jpg     girl_in_puffy_jacket_leather_leggings-10.jpg     girl_in_puffy_jacket_latex_leggings-11.jpg   
I definitely like this style!

girl_in_puffy_jacket_latex_catsuit-12.jpg     girl_in_puffy_jacket_latex_catsuit-13.jpg     girl_in_puffy_jacket_latex_catsuit-14.jpg     girl_in_puffy_jacket_latex_catsuit-15.jpg     girl_in_puffy_jacket_latex_catsuit-16.jpg     girl_in_puffy_jacket_latex_catsuit-17.jpg     girl_in_puffy_jacket_latex_catsuit-18.jpg     girl_in_puffy_jacket_latex_catsuit-19.jpg     girl_in_puffy_jacket_latex_catsuit-20.jpg     girl_in_puffy_jacket_latex_swimsuit-22.jpg     girl_in_puffy_jacket_latex_swimsuit_pantyhose-21.jpg   
Apart from the fingers - interesting (AI) design:

girl_in_puffy_catsuit_01.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,512 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy
It's all about female genitalia framed in lace or nylon [NSFW] TightSlip 24 6,546 15 Dec 2018, 00:38
Last Post: TightSlip
Programs - Clear Clipboard + Timed Shut Down cloud 8 5,638 29 Dec 2012, 15:29
Last Post: cloud

Contributors: bondagetom1 (1) , Culmor (2) , essanym (1) , LeotardLover (10) , Like Ra (16) , ltxrob (10) , MIWSTIUS (1) , PictureShare (5) , SatinMan (1) , Tinker D (4) , Zooy (1)