Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

erotic
Adults Plug Anal Sex Metal Butt Plug With Jewelry Erotic Toy Mini Vibrator Anal Plug Private Good for Men/Women
$5.83-39%

shibari
Shibari Hip Hop Polyester TShirt BDSM Creative Streetwear Leisure T Shirt Male Tee
$66.34

suspension bondage
Solid stainless steel Metal Shibari Japanese Bondage Artistic-erotic Suspension Restraints Ring
$43.55-40%

wetlook
New Men Wetlook Leather Stand V Neck Short Sleeve T-Shirt Summer Shiny Dancer Slim Tees Tops Club T Shirt For Man Clothing
$172.61-29%

crossdress anime
Plants vs. Zombies Peashooter Chomper Radio Zombie Crossdressing Party Dolls Assembly Building Block Anime Toys
$31.39-51%

Leosoxs lingerie
Sexy Lingerie Shiny Dress Seduction Uniform Temptation Nightclub Passion Suit Sexy Jumpsuit Free Extreme
$130.98

hentai
Waifu Material Lewd Conduct Hentai Shirt For Anime Newest Fashion Summer Short Sleeves Print T Shirt Tees Streetwear Top Tees
$6.23

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Nylon/Down/Puffy Fetish
(18 Feb 2020, 21:48 )ltxrob Wrote: this was the bag that I lost in the garage fire...
Ohhh it was this one .... 😯
(18 Feb 2020, 20:10 )Like Ra Wrote: Nice, tight and shiny!

(Sorry iOwners.. )

Oooh Ra, you're reminding me of an old fetish interest that might need to be renewed before warmer weather comes... Very hot!
Two more, then: 😊

Attached Files
down-03-sleeping_bag.mp4 (Size: 1.32 MB )

down-04-sleeping_bag.mp4 (Size: 1.94 MB )

(18 Feb 2020, 21:48 )ltxrob Wrote:
(26 Oct 2019, 12:35 )ltxrob Wrote:
Recently I seem to have a growing interest in this topic... the warm snug embrace is rather comforting
Its obviously becoming a thing for me as ive spent some not insignificant funds on a custom made bondage sleeping bag... and its on its way to me.. hopefully here in a weeks time
and it has Internal sleeves too!
looking forward to some snug relaxing times!
Anybody else have a similar interest?

seeing this post again has made sad  😟
this was the bag that I lost in the garage fire... as far as the insurance was concerned it was just a "Camping sleeping bag"
In terms of cost per minutes of enjoyment this has to be by far my most expensive kinky purchase!! Sad

I bet that down bag you lost was expensive. Even the ones with fake feathers or foam are high. I hope your new one is just as nice and enjoyable! 

I have a Parkasite overstuffed suit that I really like, but it’s to hot to wear inside and there's literally no opportunity to wear it outside because it’s so huge…and hot. Kind of a waste of money. If I were to do it all over again I'd buy the Amazon suits on Easy, people say they are made well at a fraction of cost. I would like to get another lighter insulated one but they are so expensive. 

I have some lighter weight suits from a brand called Odri, from when we went to Russia. My girlfriend and I both have the same suits, the Courchevel multi-colored suit, Marta in both Gold and Silver and the Lumi in Lime and one black dark camo called the Livigno Military suit. I love these suits nylon inside and out, definitely pleasurable to wear and they are not real down, its some synthetic that feels like down but isn’t as warm. If I wore one in freezing temps I’d have to wear warm layers underneath. 

I also have a Club Exx ‘Colder Than Your Heart’ one-piece snowsuit, which isn’t actually a snowsuit at all, it just looks like one. People who ski/snowboard in one have it wrong, its a snowsuit for parties and raves only. The Odri and Club Exx suits are relatively cheap at $500 and below. The Odri suits are much cheaper due to the RUB/USD currency exchange. 

Below is a picture of the Club Ext suit, and the matching boots which I would love to have but are no longer available.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 clubexxcoldertuheart.jpg     dollskillmetallicboots.jpg   
(22 Feb 2020, 06:53 )LeotardLover Wrote:
(18 Feb 2020, 21:48 )ltxrob Wrote:
(26 Oct 2019, 12:35 )ltxrob Wrote:
Recently I seem to have a growing interest in this topic... the warm snug embrace is rather comforting
Its obviously becoming a thing for me as ive spent some not insignificant funds on a custom made bondage sleeping bag... and its on its way to me.. hopefully here in a weeks time
and it has Internal sleeves too!
looking forward to some snug relaxing times!
Anybody else have a similar interest?

seeing this post again has made sad  😟
this was the bag that I lost in the garage fire... as far as the insurance was concerned it was just a "Camping sleeping bag"
In terms of cost per minutes of enjoyment this has to be by far my most expensive kinky purchase!! Sad

I bet that down bag you lost was expensive. Even the ones with fake feathers or foam are high. I hope your new one is just as nice and enjoyable! 

I have a Parkasite overstuffed suit that I really like, but it’s to hot to wear inside and there's literally no opportunity to wear it outside because it’s so huge…and hot. Kind of a waste of money. If I were to do it all over again I'd buy the Amazon suits on Easy, people say they are made well at a fraction of cost. I would like to get another lighter insulated one but they are so expensive. 

I have some lighter weight suits from a brand called Odri, from when we went to Russia. My girlfriend and I both have the same suits, the Courchevel multi-colored suit, Marta in both Gold and Silver and the Lumi in Lime and one black dark camo called the Livigno Military suit. I love these suits nylon inside and out, definitely pleasurable to wear and they are not real down, its some synthetic that feels like down but isn’t as warm. If I wore one in freezing temps I’d have to wear warm layers underneath. 

I also have a Club Exx ‘Colder Than Your Heart’ one-piece snowsuit, which isn’t actually a snowsuit at all, it just looks like one. People who ski/snowboard in one have it wrong, its a snowsuit for parties and raves only. The Odri and Club Exx suits are relatively cheap at $500 and below. The Odri suits are much cheaper due to the RUB/USD currency exchange. 

Below is a picture of the Club Ext suit, and the matching boots which I would love to have but are no longer available. 
yea it wasnt cheap... but not bank breaking either (unlike Parkasite) ..Mine came from Nylon Magic you have to join the closed community on VK.com
it was Including postage it was about 240 GBP, but on the insurance I just claimed its as a £100 camping bag 😟

I do also have one of the bargain snow suits on Wish.com

5de231cdfbce9b9747aebf9d-0-large.jpeg   

actually very good for the ÂŁ25 it cost me.. only issue is that they missed the poppers on the Hood collar, but I had a kit to do them so it was an easy fix.
Not nylon inside and out, unfortunately lined, but nice and shiny on the outside,
Just wish i had picked one size smaller... but you never know with Chinese sizing!!
Chinese sizing is crazy. It varies from factory to factory. I've seen medium's like XXL and Large like small. 

The suit you bought only cost $27 USD (25 Euro)...that's nuts!
(22 Feb 2020, 06:53 )LeotardLover Wrote: I have some lighter weight suits from a brand called Odri, from when we went to Russia.
What placed did you visit in Russia, where you needed such suits?
(22 Feb 2020, 21:46 )LeotardLover Wrote: Chinese sizing is crazy. It varies from factory to factory. I've seen medium's like XXL and Large like small. 

The suit you bought only cost $27 USD (25 Euro)...that's nuts!
 and I paid top price for it... I've seen it much cheaper now too!!
Down to about 20Euro!!!
(23 Feb 2020, 05:55 )Like Ra Wrote:
(22 Feb 2020, 06:53 )LeotardLover Wrote: I have some lighter weight suits from a brand called Odri, from when we went to Russia.
What placed did you visit in Russia, where you needed such suits?

We started in St. Petersburg, went to Moscow, Volgograd, Kazan and then to visit friends in Vladivostok. 

The down one-piece or in Russia, ‘jumpsuit’ has been all the rage winter fashion for skiing and streetwear in the city for the last 3 years. We saw women all over the city wearing these pushing strollers, shopping in the malls, in restaurants and bars, etc. They are also sold in many stores.

My girlfriend just reminded me we also bought another brand Argentum, I had completely forgotten but their store has so much more suits then Odri and for less money. They also have accessories Odri does not, like matching hats, mittens, fanny packs and backpacks so you can be someones’s little puffer doll or your wife/girlfriend yours. I pack this stuff away and forget about it. I will see if I can find pictures online of the suits we bought from this company. 

In Moscow, there are shops selling off-brand or China made copies of all these suits. The one plus is that you can try them on. I have one that I have not found for sale online, but I'm sure its somewhere. The tag inside says Dorrati Dollar, and it has a dollar sign embroidered on the sleeve which is a nice shiny nylon suit, but its not made very well. It was only $40 USD. 

The Moncler store in St. Petersburg is INSANE, they have things I’ve never seen in America and UK stores. I have two puffer long dresses in black and navy that are shiny nylon inside and out just like a puffer suit. With the RUB/USD the price was not bad, but if they were sold in the USA would probably be thousands of dollars. My girlfriend thinks they were around $600 each but so worth it! 

Another tip to finding great deals are second hand shops in the wealthy areas, there were tons of puffer suits in these shops but in size xxs-small which were very small. But there were lots of unique skiwear that could be fetish. I got a Sportalm women's aqua one-piece ski suit that is like patent nylon (like patent leather), it is practically shiny plastic. I bought that suit for $100 USD. I wore it to a party and some girl told me it sold new for 8k!!!! I also bought this bright white Colmar women's one-piece ski suit in shiny nylon that is very puffy. That was like $50 USD. 

Russia is a treasure trove for stuff like this!
I did a picture search for Moncler down dresses and WOW! There are some impressive ones with hoods and attached mitts, but given how they look and Moncler pricing, are probably over 10k. 

The dress I have is below.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 monclerpuffydress.png   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,493 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy
It's all about female genitalia framed in lace or nylon [NSFW] TightSlip 24 6,523 15 Dec 2018, 00:38
Last Post: TightSlip
Programs - Clear Clipboard + Timed Shut Down cloud 8 5,635 29 Dec 2012, 15:29
Last Post: cloud

Contributors: bondagetom1 (1) , Culmor (2) , essanym (1) , LeotardLover (10) , Like Ra (16) , ltxrob (10) , MIWSTIUS (1) , PictureShare (5) , SatinMan (1) , Tinker D (4) , Zooy (1)