Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

darlingaga
Darlingaga Casual Letter Black Mesh Top See Through Thin Sexy Tee Shirts Streetwear Cropped T-shirts Women Ho Sale Korean Cloth
$20.33-50%

chastity cage
Male Chastity Device Flat Round Hole Metal Chastity Lock for Cock Cage, Urethral Catheter, Penis Ring, Gay Sex Toy for Men 18+
$21.18-44%

dildo chair
Sex Chair Furniture Vibrators Toys For Women Men Couples 18+ Adults Games Dildo 20CM Telescopic Metal Frame SexShop Masturbator
$348.71

sorbern
SORBERN Men Wrap Square Glasses TR90 Eyeglasses Frames Ultra Light Outdoor Sports Eyewear Male Myopia Spectacles
$19.35-16%

exotic lingerie
Lady See-through Soft Lace Open Cups Bra Sexy Exposed Nipples Halter Neck Underwire Brassiere Chest Brace Lingerie Nightwear
$11.57-35%

bondage corset
Plus Size Lingerie Harness For Women's Bralette Corset Fetish Sexy Elastic Bondage Erotic Bra Suspender Belt Gothic Clothes
$8.36-49%

shiny pantyhose
Autumn Winter Diamond Pantyhose Women Nylon Glitter Carnival Stockings Evening Party Lingerie Sexy Tights Shiny Pantyhose
$43.56-44%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No hypnosis for me it seems
I used to know a guy that played golf. He did it for many reasons but he asked me if i knew why people say golf is a stress reliever? Idk why? He said its because you focus on the ball. You only hate or stress over 1 thing while on the golf course. Boom! Thats made perfect sense to me. I hate golf.

I like using ear bud for hypnosis, trance, music, anything really. I feel more plugged in and not unplugged. 

Im sure there is always an effect even if you think there isnt. You may just havent found it yet cause you dont know the experience. Its there and you just have to let go. Just focus on what your hearing and let go of yourself. After awhile its amazing what you might find!!!!

Dont search for it. Let it find you.

Edit,

Not all hypnosis files are actual hypnosis. Some files im not sure what label to put on them except for "not hypnosis". lol.
(05 Nov 2022, 15:27 )HypnoMix Wrote: Some files im not sure what label to put on them except for "not hypnosis". lol.
"Role play", "Sexual fantasy", "Wanking material".
(05 Nov 2022, 22:29 )Like Ra Wrote:
(05 Nov 2022, 15:27 )HypnoMix Wrote: Some files im not sure what label to put on them except for "not hypnosis". lol.
"Role play", "Sexual fantasy", "Wanking material".

I knew someone had the answer. lol.
I think if your having trouble with trance then try this. I been having some amazing results from these pros. Should get you moving for sure and help train your brain for trance.

I listen to this almost daily. Good morning starter and just add your favorite morning brew coffee if thats your thing.

Source: https://youtu.be/jzFr_Ja-S1w

Also download it. ads ruin the experience for sure.
Hypnosis doesnt seem to work for me. Of course im part dumbass so I keep trying. I think thata the saying for insanity? Trying over and over hoping for a different result? I want to experience hypnosis so bad. But it just wont work. And that pisses me off.
(04 Feb 2023, 07:58 )DSM666PDW Wrote: Hypnosis doesnt seem to work for me. Of course im part dumbass so I keep trying. I think thata the saying for insanity? Trying over and over hoping for a different result? I want to experience hypnosis so bad. But it just wont work. And that pisses me off.

I personally wouldn't give up unless you have a reason to myself, only reason I quit was figuring out that my brain is messed up six ways to Sunday on the artistic side of things to the point of near non existence among a few other issues which cause hypno to fail.
(04 Feb 2023, 07:58 )DSM666PDW Wrote: Hypnosis doesnt seem to work for me. Of course im part dumbass so I keep trying. I think thata the saying for insanity? Trying over and over hoping for a different result? I want to experience hypnosis so bad. But it just wont work. And that pisses me off.

Wanting it, like seriously, actively, wanting it to the point where it not happening is pissing you off is counter-productive. Sorry, that was a bit harsh. 

Yes, you need to be an active participant to get the most out of it, but when you're starting out it helps to 'go with the flow'. Enjoy the ride, the chill out time, and when it happens - welcome to the fun/dark/pink side.
(07 Feb 2023, 06:54 )Lancer Wrote:

I personally wouldn't give up unless you have a reason to myself, only reason I quit was figuring out that my brain is messed up six ways to Sunday on the artistic side of things to the point of near non existence among a few other issues which cause hypno to fail.

21 years I have been trying. I try then give up, come back to it and try again. Just can't get any results. Maybe because I lack any imagination? I read that hypnosis uses your imagination to override your logical mind. No imagination, no hypnosis. I tried some custom-made hypno files and still nothing. I want to experience it because it honestly sounds fun.

I do remember when I was young, I found a hypno file on kazzaa (showing my age here) from some mistress. Don't recall the name. But I remember falling asleep shortly after it started playing and halfway through I woke up hearing "no one can hypnotise you but me" but I honestly doubt that had any real effect. I mean all this time? Doubtful.
21 years...
I apologise for totally underestimating your commitment. Much respect for committing that amount of time and effort.
(07 Feb 2023, 12:00 )DSM666PDW Wrote: 21 years I have been trying.

I'm curious... What do you think about this: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...8#pid51328

Contributors: Cattani (1) , danhypno (1) , DSM666PDW (10) , gelbmatt (1) , Highinheels66 (1) , HypnoMix (3) , hypnosub (1) , Lancer (10) , Like Ra (14) , nystul (1) , pixie (2) , ShawDou (1) , thominhose (2) , Zooy (2)