Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

rubber cosplay
Funny Horse Mask Cosplay Cat Donkey Latex Full Face Animal Helmet Horror Head Cover Props Halloween Carnival Costume for Adult
$15.35-5%

bondage leotard
CLEVER-MENMODE Sexy Strap Suspender Underwear Men Thong Mankini Men Leotard Body Costume Bodysuit Bondage Lingerie Stage hombre
$5.69

shapewear
Men's Slimming Body Shapewear Corset Vest Shirt Compression Abdomen Tummy Belly Control Slim Waist Cincher Underwear Sports Vest
$4.25

corset
Front 5 Busk Closure 16 Steel Boned Korsett Women's Waist Training Corset Underbust Mesh Net Body Shaper Plus Size XS-6XL
$41.49-69%

jialuowei
Women's Pole Dance Boots Over-The-Knee 15CM High-Heeled Cross-tied Side-Zip Stripper Gothic Sexy Fetish Thigh High Boots
$847.00-29%

gothic lolita
New Sweet Heart Buckle Wedges Mary Janes Women Pink Bow Cross Strap Chunky Platform Lolita Ladies Punk Gothic Cosplay Girls Shoe
$56.85-43%

headphone sleeping mask
Sleeping Mask 3D Eye Mask HeadSet Headband Soft Elastic Comfortable Wireless Music Headset Eye Mask With Mic For Side Sleepers
$7.04-18%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Hypnosis : What to do when everything else fail ?
Hi everyone, I am sorry to bother you, I wanted to address an issue I don’t think I have seen being discussed before here.

I would like to apologize in advance if I make any spelling mistakes, I try my best but English is not my native language.

I want to discuss about what to do when no hypnosis seems to work on you?

Now obviously, I am interested in this because I am one of those persons, I have been fascinated by hypnosis for 7-8 years now and based on the testimonies and advises provided by “How do you know if hypnosis works?” I confirmed the fact that I don’t think I have ever been able to reach a true hypnotic state since I started.

I am starting to think that there is genuinely something wrong with me.

I tried A LOT of different professional hypnosis content creator, audio recordings, text hypnosis, even the one currently referenced as the most powerful available like Samantha/Bambi/EMG… and I have never been able to achieve more than a slight sense of relaxation, sometime tingling and once or twice a sensation of falling backward while lying on my bed.

With time, I managed to find a few reasons that could explain this difficulty I have falling in trance.

The main reason being that I apparently suffer from aphantasia, an inability to visualize mental images.

Another factor could be the fact that I am a very anxious person, I have used hypnosis as a mean to escape, unwind and let go, but I think my anxiety prevent me from reaching a deeper level of hypnosis, most of the time, the relaxation state remain at a “surface level”.

Also, Does the fact that English is not my main language could somewhat impair my ability to be affected by subliminal messages and other subconscious influences?

I really want to find a way to make it work for me, and I figured you could help me since you guys are the most knowledgeable I know about this subject.

I also hope this tread can become a place for other persons to share their struggles and discuss ways to solve these issues.

I wish you all a nice day !
I think there are language issues.

I am British & just don't get on with some of the files that use American accents, I find them too annoying.

But do OK with Cardigan (he has a very slight European accent but his english fine. At a guess maybe his is from Holland or Denmark)

Another issue I have found is that you won't always like the voice of the person. I have almost the same script read by 2 different people (one male, the other female) & I find the tone of the female to be much too aggressive & so much less effective.

I just listen occasionally & not every day on continual loop and I have mixed successes.
I have had erotic feelings, but never got as far as the advertised fantasy described in the hypno title.
(03 Apr 2021, 22:55 )egregious Wrote: But do OK with Cardigan (he has a very slight European accent but his english fine. At a guess maybe his is from Holland or Denmark)
He's Danish.

(03 Apr 2021, 22:55 )egregious Wrote: I am British & just don't get on with some of the files that use American accents
That's a very interesting subject on its own. Both Britain and US have multiple dialects and multiple pronunciations. As as non-native English speaker I personally prefer British English or Eastern (North-Central area) American. California is also OK, but I'm not sure if the persons I know are "native" to California. And I hate Slavic and Dutch accents (SORRY!!! 😁).

(03 Apr 2021, 22:55 )egregious Wrote: Another issue I have found is that you won't always like the voice of the person.
Or the "style" (e.g. intonations, pauses), or the way to take breath...

It's soooooooo personal and individual...
(03 Apr 2021, 21:13 )Thelost111 Wrote: The main reason being that I apparently suffer from aphantasia, an inability to visualize mental images.
I remember a fascinating discussion on 8chan (not 8kun) with guys with aphantasia.

Just a quick one... Can you imagine a brown wooden stool in a kitchen with a glass wall - one big window with a door to a garden?

The low sun is shining through old, still naked trees 30-40 meters from the window.

The stool is standing beside an uncovered teak table.

The lacy shadow from the trees is falling upon the table, creating a complex intricate yet airy ornament, slightly moving from side to side, as the unexpectedly warm wind gushes through the tree branches.

You grab the stool with your left hand and slowly move it away from the table.

It's so heavy, that the legs of the stool are dragging on the rough cold stone floor with a terrible screechy out-of-tune trumpet-like low tubular sound.

Startled by the sharp disturbing sound, you leave the stool.

The pleasant, calming silence is back.

It's so relaxing and peaceful.

You look at your right hand.

You see a thin one-inch wide bracelet, made from brownish-red garnet.

You raise your arm and look through the semi-translucent bracelet at the sun.

You might notice, that the garnet has a light orange tone. The main colour is reddish-brown, but the setting sun adds a distinct orange hue.

Garnet, orange... Orange and pomegranate...

You look at the table.

There are two wooden dishes on the table.

One small dish is full of salty roasted peeled almonds.

In the second bigger wooden dish you see pomegranates, oranges and two big red apples.

A momentary thought flies through your mind - are those apples sour?

You might feel how your mouth and teeth immediately respond to that thought.

You look back at your right hand and "glide" from your bracelet farther up to the tips of your fingers.

Your almost one-inch-long almond shaped nails are painted with dark brownish-red lacquer, almost the same hue as your bracelet, a bit more shifted towards the colour of overly ripe cherries.

Notice how shiny your perfectly manicured and polished nails are, how they reflect the sun rays.

You look around at the wooden kitchen furniture.

There is an empty tea cup standing near a teapot.

You poured some freshly brewed dark tea into the cup.

The tea is still too hot. You can feel it.

You look back at the teapot.

What colour is it?

Read again...

Contributors: egregious (1) , Like Ra (2) , Thelost111 (1)