Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: No hypnosis for me it seems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Sometimes I truly wonder if we have any free will or not. 

Turns out every single member of my family from both sides have exclusively been technically oriented people, to sum up how extreme it is, not a single member alive or dead for 3-4 generations has worked in a non technical role even if they are many generations removed from me. And everyone designs their things with terrible sketches and unreadable handwriting. 

Guess what I like doing myself. Engineering. It is also not a parental influence as I did not know what my parents did for a living until I was older and they never encouraged it(no legos or science kits). After realizing that I open up my own cabinet to see all of my terrible sketches. Huh.

With most hypnosis stuff you are supposed to imagine things happen but I literally cannot imagine it when asked for hypnosis. Can't tell if I won or lost the genetic lottery. On one hand I can't be brainwashed while on the other no hypnosis.
Even funnier now that I compare it I feel like my family is a madhouse. Half of them have horrible tempers and the other half is unreasonably calm. Half of them are blunt enough to cause headaches when talking to you while the other half could start a cult in their free time.

I am seriously questioning my personality now.
Considering that many things on this fantastic website play with the imagination, and that making engineering designs requires imagination, you cannot be completely 'hopeless'.
I have lots of imagination, but I cannot draw either. In school I always eked out a passing grade, but that was mostly for trying. By computer I can make, for my work, pretty diagrams though. But that is purely technical.

I also have problems with most hypnosis files. My mind wanders off too easily. But there are some that can hold me 'captive' long enough. Very few though. You can only find out which these are by trying. And of course being in the mood. If you are working very hard on a technical problem that is obsessing you, you can forget it. Your mind will not quiet down.
(04 Jul 2021, 04:36 )Lancer Wrote: [ -> ]With most hypnosis stuff you are supposed to imagine things happen but I literally cannot imagine it when asked for hypnosis.
I remember I answered that aeady...

Found! Here: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...8#pid51328
(04 Jul 2021, 15:21 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(04 Jul 2021, 04:36 )Lancer Wrote: [ -> ]With most hypnosis stuff you are supposed to imagine things happen but I literally cannot imagine it when asked for hypnosis.

I don't get the point? Is that a test for affected ones to see whether they even fail to imagine something invoking "mental" sensations so effectively. Or a trick question (since the teapot's color isn't mentioned) or are you supposed to make up a color on the spot?
(05 Jul 2021, 09:36 )thominhose Wrote: [ -> ]I don't get the point? Is that a test for affected ones to see whether they even fail to imagine something invoking "mental" sensations so effectively. Or a trick question (since the teapot's color isn't mentioned) or are you supposed to make up a color on the spot?

Ditto.
(05 Jul 2021, 09:36 )thominhose Wrote: [ -> ]I don't get the point? Is that a test for affected ones to see whether they even fail to imagine something invoking "mental" sensations so effectively. Or a trick question (since the teapot's color isn't mentioned) or are you supposed to make up a color on the spot?

All of them, and not only that 😉 Did you like the nail polish?
(05 Jul 2021, 23:08 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]

All of them, and not only that 😉 Did you like the nail polish?

Of course there must be more to that, mustn't it?
To answer the question, I'd have to "read again" 😉
(04 Jul 2021, 15:21 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]

Ouch. Sorry to say my imagination lacks color unless I remember an image that looks like it. Everything else is extremely basic and more like a blueprint then art.
Did you like your painted nails?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5