Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

oil shiny bodycon
Women Sexy Bodycon Dresses Oil Shiny Glossy Long Sleeve Slim Fit Mini Pencil Dress Nightclub Bar Rave Party Babes Clubwear
$15.22

bondage corset
Women Punk Crop Tops Cage Harness Elastic Sexy Underwear Body Harness Cage Suspenders Fashion Bondage Sexy Lingerie
$27.20-40%

voletex
Women Latex Hoods With One Tress Wig Hair Customized Fetish Open Eyes Mouth Mask Heroine Hood Headgear Zentai
$71.39-7%

speerise
Women Nylon Bodysuit Ballet Dance Clothes Rear zipper Leotard Aerobics Yoga Spandex Gymnastics Sportswear Costume Bodybuilding
$163.35-31%

latex pencil skirt
Black Latex Leather Mini Skirt Lady Office PVC Skinny Pencil Skirts Sexy High Waist Skirts Short Women Bodycon Clubwear Custom
$61.09-6%

XCKNY
XCKNY oil Glossy tights sexy shiny round neck short sleeve Jumpsuit silky smooth casual Jumpsuit Yoga Pants open crotch Jumpsuit
$85.91-40%

roanyer
Roanyer Silicone Hip Pads Body Shaper Butt Lifter Fake Ass Enhancer Fake Ass Enhancer Padding Hipster Wear For Crossdresser
$415.03-51%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No hypnosis for me it seems
Long time lurker, first time poster.

I can relate to a lot of this - engineer, from a technical family, never really visualized or felt a need for visual mental imagery for most of my life. It took me a long time to be able to "see" much of anything during hypnosis. This is all based on my own firsthand experience, so I'm hopeful but not certain whether this will be helpful for you (or anyone else reading).

About the way you describe seeing visual images as "blueprints" - maybe I'm injecting too much of my own experience, but I think you might be visualizing things that way because it's more efficient. If you're visualizing to solve a problem, or let's say designing a building for example, do you care about what color paint the building has? What kind of clothing the people inside of it will wear, what they'll be talking about and how their voices will sound? What kind of flowers would be in the planters outside and what they smell like? Of course not - those details serve no purpose for your design, so your brain doesn't bother including them as part of your visualization. Visualizing flowers and paint colors takes up mental capacity that you need to use to work out whether the building is structurally sound. You care about things like where the supports are located, what kind of materials are used and their load capacity, etc, so that's what your brain includes in your visualization.

When you're listening to hypnosis, you're trying to use visualization in a completely different way, almost the exact opposite in fact. You're not using it as a tool for technical analysis, but to make you feel immersed in a fantasy. The things that were crucial in your technical visualization are now pretty much irrelevant. The aesthetic details that your brain is accustomed to completely ignoring are now important in making your mental imagery feel vivid and lifelike. It takes time and effort to learn how to visualize immersively this way. If you're used to relying on your technical visualization ability, you can think of that like using your dominant hand. That's what your brain is used to using, and using your dominant hand is instinctual for any new task. Improving your immersive visualization ability is like learning to use your non-dominant hand - difficult and probably frustrating, but possible.

You can practice visualization exercises outside of hypnosis, and it will help your visualization ability during hypnosis. Treat it like building a muscle you haven't really used before. You can't bench press 300 lbs if you've never exercised your upper body. Start simple, don't expect lifelike vividness early on. There's a couple exercises I've tried that have helped:

Take an object, doesn't really matter what, and study it for a few seconds or maybe a minute with your eyes open. Then close your eyes and try to picture it as well as you can. Open your eyes, look at it again, and repeat. Try to gradually increase the level of detail you can see, and how long you can hold the image in your mind. Try mentally moving, rotating, or zooming in/out on the object. Eventually, try multiple objects at once. Try using your entire field of vision.

You can also practice visualization without a physical object, try visualizing something as simple as a shape, or even a line or a point if that's not possible yet. Visualize in black and white if it's easier than imagining in color. Practice holding the image in your mind, as well as adding more detail to it. Maybe try changing its color or adding texture. Work up from there, gradually increasing the complexity of the imagery. And while I've been referring to it as visualizing, you can (and eventually should) add non-visual mental imagery as well - how does the object or scene in your mind sound, smell, feel?

My working theory is that we're following the "four stages of competence" model here (Google if unfamiliar). When you're in hypnosis, your subconscious mind is running the show, so your subconscious mind has to be competent at anything you or your hypnotist wants it to do without conscious input. But conscious practice is how you get there - by practicing visualization out of hypnosis, you will become better and better at it until it's eventually effortless enough for your subconscious mind to do automatically when prompted by the hypnotist's suggestion.

There's another important aspect of hypnosis not specifically related to visualization. Not being able to stay focused on the hypnotist's words is another common problem that can be worked on outside of hypnosis. While meditation and hypnosis aren't exactly the same thing, there is quite a bit of overlap. Learning to manipulate my awareness and attention through meditation has definitely helped my abilities as a hypnotic subject. In meditation, you often use your breath as a focus, and whenever you notice your attention has wandered from your breath, you gently bring it back. In hypnosis, you can use the hypnotist's voice as the focus instead. When you're a little bit more practiced, you can even use the mental scene you're picturing as your focus.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk.
Great post @hypnosub ! I pinned it. And very welcome to the forum!
You are certainly right about that. Common it seems. Problematically I just end up remembering the image of what it looks like and the imagination part fades as it just becomes a memory. For now I am content with trying to consistently imagine a single color. It is almost strange to say it but I cannot even imagine a color for more then the blink of an eye before it gets abstracted. Also working on trying  to see something like an apple but change it, what would the apple look like if you take a bite out of it?

I do understand where all that processing goes. I can run in a dark crowded room without hitting anything thanks to the ability to grab details or design mechanisms on the fly.
I know the feeling, i am extremely analytical person, which also makes me often analyze the hypnosis induction itself without even thinking about it and so far not sure if i ever really got into trance with hypnosis files, but few times i felt it might happened a bit, with story or confusion inductions.

Like when you hear different things in left and right ear or person is just telling story when you dont really have to imagine stuff, but just listening to it. Once there is something to imagine i have to really focus to imagine just something like an apple.

It is not about that i dont know how the apple would look, but i just cant make myself "see" it.
It has been 9 months since I have updated this post. I have had numerous attempts and efforts, but the results are in. I can't, I have actually scoured my memory and when I was a kid I used to be able to do so, I also used to have lucid dreams which were really fun, however after middle school I stopped dreaming entirely, and I lost the ability to imagine with any degree of realism or attachment.

Sadly this coincided with the apparently quite genetic thing of ADHD, you know why I said I had no free will? It is not that we lack it, it is simply that everyone got wired weird and end up following the exact same path. None of the men have had anything other than engineering, simply because it was a creative and high paying job and was scientific in nature. Not a single one of them ever bothered to seek help on it, though.

I have recently confirmed the link between the two even more, in the past few weeks I have had a spurt of growth which coincided with my ADHD reaching the worst point it has ever had, I have had far fewer daydreams and my imagination has become further degraded in quality, it has become much more difficult to hold a constant perspective and often the mental image pans out of range.

I have all but confirmed at this point that there is nothing I can do to fix it beyond continuing to seek help for ADHD (why oh why are all the fixes abused by normal people) and hope that helps.
...... Yup. We just wired real funky. Last post on this subject unless medication or some other means solves this problem but otherwise for me audio based ones simply don't work and it is for a very simplistic reason. The answer? ADHD, I don't have enough neurotransmitters to correctly power super vivid images but it is great for design work. That and family genetics or weirdness. Leaving this comment to wrap up.

This year I have done my senior capstone project, successfully constructing a working gas based sterilizer in 3 days with 30 dollars of materials and 3d printed press fit parts. All incredibly efficient and has aeady won me praise from the whole district as one of the best ever made. Yet my ability is little more than instinct, I have to go back through my own designs to see why I designed the way I did, for I have no idea why anymore. It is like an odd imposter syndrome where you can do the work but yet you don't understand why, I feel like the monkey who types out Shakespeare on accident but it is repeatable and reliable.

This has been compounded by my checking of family records. As far back as my ancestors got an education and all related offshoots and siblings still around today have all carried the exact same behavior. None can draw and none can play music. Apparently this is why my parents sent me to learn art and music at a young age, they hoped that I could be an exception and have the ability. Surprise, I am not. I don't understand how that works to be perfectly honest but it is just another nail in the coffin.

I have also tried all the tactics given in the past on this post. My imagination is just that awful and stale. No amount of exercises fixes that. Luckily my brain is still workable in a lot of ways and especially I am still open to suggestions or muscle memory just not in audio tracks it seems. Will try the more visual approach to see if my deficient imagination is made up for elsewhere. Another far more difficult avenue to pursue is physical as I have figured out somewhat that I can cause my own nerves to tingle, like the feeling from cutting off blood flow and letting it back in. Interestingly and most importantly I have successfully managed to cause them in my penjs which feels like a really intense micro orgasm. Sadly It is kinda difficult and on par with moving your ears.

Also an additional note that is fun but not interesting is I can control the audio volume of songs I remember and it is really fun to do so. My current song for keeping is the MGR theme song red sun paradise.
Could be what you're instinctively looking for is the ability to use audio and video material for solitary subspace games. Apparently neurodiverse folks can feel really fulfilled and happy if they figure out ways of spending time in subspace.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udrxMjP07uA
(comment section very enlightening)
With the hypno trance being perhaps a close cousin of this but not quite the needed thing.
(21 Jul 2021, 17:47 )ShawDou Wrote: I know the feeling, i am extremely analytical person, which also makes me often analyze the hypnosis induction itself without even thinking about it and so far not sure if i ever really got into trance with hypnosis files, but few times i felt it might happened a bit, with story or confusion inductions.

Like when you hear different things in left and right ear or person is just telling story when you dont really have to imagine stuff, but just listening to it. Once there is something to imagine i have to really focus to imagine just something like an apple.

It is not about that i dont know how the apple would look, but i just cant make myself "see" it.

I feel you, but i also get too distracted and anxious when i hear two different things, because my brain wants to focus on both XD
Yea, I'm submissive because as I've found out I like the firm direction and reward aspect that partner/dom can provide. Domming my partners only felt nice when it was personally gratifying to me physically, now I got some thrills from hypnotizing a few subs but meh you do it you do it.

I just started ADHD meds after being off for 20 years, and the impact on my ability to trance has been staggering. I kinda always feel like I'm playing along. Now on meds, the 'playing along' doesn't take a considerable amount of effort. Still suffer from the "No Post hypnotic effects" and have found myself 'bored' again but hey. Trance is trance going to stick to drugs and trancing when both the mood and time strike. That being said, any tips are appreciated.
Even so— try the Russian hypnosis thing.  It’s very odd, but I just decided to do it earlier today.  And I swear , I’m still feeling it in certain parts of my body.  Why? I don’t know. But I am .  So if you want a long shot at that experience, try it.

Contributors: Cattani (1) , danhypno (1) , DSM666PDW (10) , gelbmatt (1) , Highinheels66 (1) , HypnoMix (3) , hypnosub (1) , Lancer (10) , Like Ra (14) , nystul (1) , pixie (2) , ShawDou (1) , thominhose (2) , Zooy (2)