Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy 2-Piece Floral Bra + Panty Underwear Set Women Boho Lingerie Set Eeveryday White Intimates
$20.15-40%

Ftshist
Ftshist Stamping Foiled 70cm Long Gloves Elastic Elbow Glossy Metallic Color Glove Dazzling Snakeskin Pattern Scales Accessories
$20.55-20%

laigzem
LAIGZEM Black Boots Closed Toe Platform Stiletto Heel Fashion Booties Custom Ladies Shoes Woman Botines Laigzem Large Size 34-52
$91.65-32%

hypnosis device
Hand Held Sleep Aid Instrument Holding Stress Anti Sleepless Pressure Relief Sleep Hold Device Microcurrent Hypnosis Instrument
$22.82-19%

transparent swimsuit
Sexy Mens Bikini Swimwear Mesh Hollow Out Swimsuit Drawstring Low Waist Swim Briefs Transparent Surfing Shorts Beachwear
$54.84-4%

soronssy
silky glossy swimsuit contrast color sexy glossy oily tight elastic silky one-piece swimsuit women hot spring Shaping swimsui
$302.50-33%

shiny stockings
1D Ultra Thin Transparent Stockings Oil Shiny Cuban Heel Back Seam Pantyhose Women Sexy Open Crotch Tights Party Hosiery
$6.33-4%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Next session. Out of the box!
Update!

Made a mock-up box to work out measurements. Close, but about two centimetres too small all round. Nose is a bit squashed and doesn’t allow any jaw movement for a gag. Width is nice and snug though!

5C8ED242-8F60-409D-BBCB-45B21E9C5528.jpeg     4CFF353A-6C74-46D1-B6EE-8B0A7AF3DCAF.jpeg   

Going to add more to the bottom in terms of some rigid cuffs. Don’t want my hands wandering.
I'm pretty sure there's a thread somewhere on CosI (Cosplay Island) about how to make a cast of your own head. I'll see if I can find it.
(07 Mar 2020, 21:32 )Culmor Wrote: I'm pretty sure there's a thread somewhere on CosI (Cosplay Island) about how to make a cast of your own head. I'll see if I can find it.
That would be really useful!
Once I have the exact internal size of the box I can get the wood cut to make it and then work out the rest of the construction.
This is an amazing idea

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Pick my swimsuit for next session Anne 5 956 20 Mar 2023, 09:49
Last Post: schulz
Need input on my next hogtie idea (with diagrams) AllieBowString 11 3,021 28 Sep 2021, 08:05
Last Post: madjack