Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

zlatameer
Natural Latex Men T-shirt Red Top Round Collar Rubber Tee Shirt Handmade Clothing S-LSM067
$72.47-23%

anal balls
Anal Stimulator Ball Beads Butt Plug Masturbation No Vibrator Adult Sex Toys Products for Women Men Gay Couple
$2.38

larpgears
Sexy Lingerie Women Erotic lingerie Swimwear Latex Rubber Fetish Bra Longline Top Erotic Tank Tops
$26.51-25%

2023 chastity
2023 New Male Chastity Device Elastic Band Accessories Cock Cage Auxiliary Belt Adjustable Rope Penis Rings Sex Toys for Men
$10.10-51%

gothic lolita
Vintage Gothic Lolita Dress Women Victorian Punk Slim Bandage Princess Party Dresses Girls Cute Metal Cross Bow Evening Dress
$493.30-30%

voletex
Latex Mini Skirt Sexy WOmen High Waist Rubber Fetish Skirt
$75.02-6%

rubber cosplay
Dragon Cosplay Mask Novelty Costume Mask Dragon Head Mask Scary Animal Mask for Costume Fancy Dress Party Carnival Adults Men
$3.93-18%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Next session. Out of the box!
Have you seen this bit of artwork by Rook?
 dbnbmu3-f1aa8f4e-be97-4c05-ace3-e19a2286defe.jpg   
(13 Feb 2020, 20:05 )Frank Wrote: Have you seen this bit of artwork by Rook?
Nice! Just as described! But on the picture I don't see how it's related to release, or the reason why she should "use" the dildo (or is it a glory-hole? 😋 )
(13 Feb 2020, 19:09 )Like Ra Wrote: OTOH, being stuck in a "gagging box" is quite an experience!

Yeah, I actually think it's a really cool idea.
I always aim more towards the full on experience. It may seem daunting but I like the thrill. Good artwork. Kind of what I’m aiming for.
Keep the dildo, but don't make it a no-return choice.
For example, keep the button pressed for 1 hour get released early. Put the button in the box above the dildo to press it with your nose. If there is any problem, remove yourself from the box and continue pressing later if you want. Releaseing the button early should not reset the timer, allowing you to continue from where you stopped.
You should have a phone nearby.
Update: I have started making a cardboard mock up of the box to figure out dimensions. I want the box to be tight and restrictive to make it feel like a real forfeit. I like to make things difficult and thus feel like a real challenge/forfeit.

I made the box too large to begin with and then kept trimming down until I have a close measurement. Can then get to work cutting MDF to make the final box.
(22 Feb 2020, 10:02 )The inspector Wrote: Update: I have started making a cardboard mock up of the box to figure out dimensions. I want the box to be tight and restrictive to make it feel like a real forfeit. I like to make things difficult and thus feel like a real challenge/forfeit.

I made the box too large to begin with and then kept trimming down until I have a close measurement. Can then get to work cutting MDF to make the final box.
sound fun... love a kinky project, keep us posted with photo updates!! 😁
Has anyone ever tried measuring their own head? It’s surprisingly hard to do. Tried everything from tape measure to pushing my head into a piece of card and drawing round it. Now resorted to making some rough panels out of card for the box and then trimming them down bit by bit. I want the box to be as snug a fit as possible. Those of you that saw my last session will know that I like it to be both challenging and restrictive.
yes tricky!!

One of the best ways i've seen do it is to use the old fashion double screw carpentry clamps..
wind it in until its snugging up take it off and measure between the jaws!

Like these..

[Image: hd-hand-screw-clamp-043018.jpg]
(03 Mar 2020, 18:35 )ltxrob Wrote: yes tricky!!

One of the best ways i've seen do it is to use the old fashion double screw carpentry clamps..
wind it in until its snugging up take it off and measure between the jaws!

Like these..
. ..
Good shout! Don’t know why I didn’t think of that. Just sat with a pair of scissors chewing away to get some basic numbers. 😂

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Pick my swimsuit for next session Anne 5 941 20 Mar 2023, 09:49
Last Post: schulz
Need input on my next hogtie idea (with diagrams) AllieBowString 11 2,995 28 Sep 2021, 08:05
Last Post: madjack