Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shiny stockings
Colorful Satin Glossy Pantyhose Sexy Stockings Shiny Yoga Pants Leggings Sport Tights Women Fitness High Waist Tights
$50.17

rolecos
ROLECOS Game LOL HEARTSTEEL Ezreal Cosplay Costume LOL HEARTSTEEL GQ Ezreal Black Unisex Suit Halloween Full Set with Glasses
$153.32-56%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
NEW Charming Open Closed Crotch Stockings Sexy Shiny Pantyhose Starlight Bright Silk Glossy 3D Stars Glitter Magic Tights
$6.04-9%

ballet high heels
Chunky Heels Lolita Pumps Shoes Hot Brand 2023 Spring Summer French Style Elegance Women Pumps Lace Up Ballet Style Single Shoes
$208.12-28%

crossdresser silicone mask
(C2-062)Top Quality Handmade Male Silicone Rubber Face Mask Cosplay Kigurumi Masks Crossdresser Doll Kigurumi Anime Role Play
$797.38-10%

high waist faux leather
2023 Autumn Winter Women Fashion A-Line Faux Leather PU Mini Empire Skirts Female Street Black Pocket High Waist Zipper Skirt
$21.93-37%

shiny swimsuit
Shiny Sequins Luxury Diamond Bikini 2024 Women Swimsuit Female Swimwear Two Pieces bikini set Brazilian Bathing Suit Swim Lady
$28.35-46%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Need input on my next hogtie idea (with diagrams)
just came up with an idea for a hogtie inspired by the advanced ones found on Boundanna and LikeRa and boundforum etc. It also incorporates a padlock for self release. I’m not sure if this has aeady been done but I think I found another way to tie the elbows. I changed the “LikeRa” ring device on the elbows to a double tension device that does the same thing, but is safer for release. I tried to combine the best of Boundanna variant and the LikeRa variant. The advantage of the Boundanna variant is that there are two ropes securing the hogtie (neck to ankles,as well as wrists to knees), while the Likera only has wrists to ankles. But the likeRa one has the extra elbow tie as the strength.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 42920500-8515-4088-AA4E-81E543608EEF.jpeg     C0E593FC-B175-4BE4-8A88-5FE56492B918 (1).jpeg   
(25 Sep 2021, 05:19 )AllieXBow Wrote: wrists to knees
Yes, absolutely - this is how it should be done. For a good hogtie I would do this:
  1. crotch rope or karada
  2. tie the knees together (but not too tight, rather, a bit loose)
  3. bend your knees, and tie ankles to the crotch rope or karada

But for the elbow tie you need "free moving" legs below the knees to tighten the ankle rope.

Did you try your idea "in real"?
Could add a nice blindfold. My only source of hesitation is the simple chest harness. It looks like it could easily slide up into the under arms and for me that usually starts making my arms tingly and could make unlocking the lock tricky.
(25 Sep 2021, 14:32 )Like Ra Wrote:
(25 Sep 2021, 05:19 )AllieXBow Wrote: wrists to knees
Yes, absolutely - this is how it should be done. For a good hogtie I would do this:
  1. crotch rope or karada
  2. tie the knees together (but not too tight, rather, a bit loose)
  3. bend your knees, and tie ankles to the crotch rope or karada

But for the elbow tie you need "free moving" legs below the knees to tighten the ankle rope.

Did you try your idea "in real"?

Not yet, planning to do on my birthday is a few weeks. Getting as much professional advice as I can first! Is it better to tie wrists to just below the knees, or just above the knees (upper thighs). I like the classic 3 ropes for the legs. Classic, elegant and restrictive!
(25 Sep 2021, 21:13 )AllieXBow Wrote: Is it better to tie wrists to just below the knees, or just above the knees (upper thighs).
If the knees are bent, it will be the same point. If not, the "below the knees" point is moveable, the "above the knees" one is not.

Just an FYI - this position is VERY strict and strenuous. If the wrist rope is tight and the back is arched, you won't be able to move much (if at all). Plus, ANY hogtie pulls on wrists, what can be very painful. So, think about your release carefully! You will not be able to crawl to the keys or knife, even using them is very difficult.

(25 Sep 2021, 21:13 )AllieXBow Wrote: I like the classic 3 ropes for the legs.
#metoo Though, from time to time I add the 4th rope for mid/upper thighs.
(25 Sep 2021, 22:00 )Like Ra Wrote:
(25 Sep 2021, 21:13 )AllieXBow Wrote: Is it better to tie wrists to just below the knees, or just above the knees (upper thighs).
If the knees are bent, it will be the same point. If not, the "below the knees" point is moveable, the "above the knees" one is not.

Just an FYI - this position is VERY strict and strenuous. If the wrist rope is tight and the back is arched, you won't be able to move much (if at all). Plus, ANY hogtie pulls on wrists, what can be very painful. So, think about your release carefully! You will not be able to crawl to the keys or knife, even using them is very difficult.

(25 Sep 2021, 21:13 )AllieXBow Wrote: I like the classic 3 ropes for the legs.
#metoo Though, from time to time I add the 4th rope for mid/upper thighs.

Ok I see where the placement is now. I agree this hogtie will be very immobilising. I tried a basic hogtie and it is aeady very hard to move around in. With a harness, back arch and elbow tie I imagine you wouldn't be able to move at all. I would think it would be so strict that I wouldn't even be able to roll over. 

I'm thinking about using timer locks as primary escape. An ice lock could also be somehow implemented. I ordered the new timer lock generation with the solid shackle instead of wire luggage lock style. That one is apparently safer too. Attach 2 in series in case one breaks.

Got a quick tie as proof of concept. I think it should work. Should be much more smooth with a better harness and metal rings, but same idea

Screenshot_20210926_232336.jpg   
I love the elbow device. Brilliant idea. A note of caution about the wrists, especially if you need to feel your fingers for the release: it's very easy to tighten a bit too much the rope around the wrists and lose the feeling in your hands. Double trouble potential: not being able to insert a key in the padlock or use scissors plus the possibility of nerve damage.
Maybe an icelock or time release would do the job.
Yes, I definitely vote for an icelock!
I might be pushing the envelope a bit but if you end up using an ice lock release that will release you even if your hands go numb you can put long socks over your hands to act like mittens to complete the helplessness. Now even I will admit this leans more into the slightly fantasy side of things and would not recommend it if you need to work a key, unless you want to play the odds and have someone else as a backup. Excited to see what you come up with.
For the elbow tie: an alternative would be to emulate something like the BondageWebbing folks do for their hogtie / box tie systems: https://www.bondagewebbing.com/collectio...tie-system

There's a link on that page to a PDF that talks through how their elbow cuffs are linked together, then run up through the harness behind the neck, then down to the ankles. It's not TERRIBLY different than what's being discussed here.

I've been dabbling with the BondageWebbing technique, coupled with these velcro storage straps as elbow cuffs:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07SWB...37467fa232

Beyond that.....I've been thinking through a VERY similar hogtie idea - can't wait to hear your experience!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Pick my swimsuit for next session Anne 5 952 20 Mar 2023, 09:49
Last Post: schulz
Next session. Out of the box! The inspector 24 5,716 31 Dec 2022, 01:03
Last Post: Estimtom
Need help with a session / idea petersmits45 1 2,120 18 Feb 2017, 00:13
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: AllieBowString (3) , blueboyia (1) , estanton (1) , JackWong25 (2) , Like Ra (3) , madjack (1) , vm1971 (1)