Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

pvc stockings
PVC Leather Wet Look Sexy Stockings Night Club Knee High Socks Women's Oil Shiny Stockings Plus Size Sexy Lingerie Latex Hosiery
$68.41-39%

electric shock silicone gag
Intimate Sexy Rings For Men Gag Penis Sleve Clitoral Sucker Sexshop For Men And Women Double Chastity Cage Metal Fidget Toys
$34.01-33%

2022 chastity
2022 Brand Latest Tshirts For Men 100% Cotton Chastity Is Abuse T-Shirt Short Sleeve O-Neck Casual Tee Shirt 4XL 5XL 6X
$11.98

speerise
Child Spandex Nylon Unitard Long Sleeve Gymnastics One-Piece Suits Dance Leotard Dancewear Turtle Neck Jumpsuits For Teens Kid
$153.67-34%

anime bdsm
Erotic Demon Cosplay Halloween Costume Rivet Cross Chain High Split Cheongsam Party Dress Sexy Hollow Out Crop PU BDSM Lingerie
$277.02

chren layout
XCKNY Satin smooth glossy Sexy high elastic gloves swimsuit sports high elastic ice sleeves shiny role-playing dress gloves
$42.19-52%

glossy body suit
sexy men suits shiny vest and tights oily luster fitness vest casual pants swim Yoga glossy form-fitting pants
$290.40-29%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Next session. Out of the box!
Update!

Made a mock-up box to work out measurements. Close, but about two centimetres too small all round. Nose is a bit squashed and doesn’t allow any jaw movement for a gag. Width is nice and snug though!

5C8ED242-8F60-409D-BBCB-45B21E9C5528.jpeg     4CFF353A-6C74-46D1-B6EE-8B0A7AF3DCAF.jpeg   

Going to add more to the bottom in terms of some rigid cuffs. Don’t want my hands wandering.
I'm pretty sure there's a thread somewhere on CosI (Cosplay Island) about how to make a cast of your own head. I'll see if I can find it.
(07 Mar 2020, 21:32 )Culmor Wrote: I'm pretty sure there's a thread somewhere on CosI (Cosplay Island) about how to make a cast of your own head. I'll see if I can find it.
That would be really useful!
Once I have the exact internal size of the box I can get the wood cut to make it and then work out the rest of the construction.
This is an amazing idea

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Pick my swimsuit for next session Anne 5 942 20 Mar 2023, 09:49
Last Post: schulz
Need input on my next hogtie idea (with diagrams) AllieBowString 11 3,000 28 Sep 2021, 08:05
Last Post: madjack