Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress fetish
Tikicup 16cm Extreme Metal High Heels Sexy Stilettos Women PU Pumps Flower Printed Fetish Model Party Unisex Crossdresser Size46
$109.41-51%

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Ballet Dance Shinny Metallic Leotards for Girls silver High collar Gymnastics Bodysuit Long Sleeve Gold Child Costume
$145.20-51%

rubber latex dress
S-4XL Women Sexy Zipper Wetlook Faux Leather Dress Black Shiny Pvc Latex Rubber Clubwear Summer Party Pu Mini Dress Plus Size
$17.65-27%

oil shiny bodycon
Women Sexy Oil Shiny Tight Pencil Dress Sheer See Through Bodycon Mini Dress Elastic Push Up Packet Hip Stretch Step Dress
$6.36-30%

shiny swimsuit
2024 Shiny Rhinestone Bikini Diamond Swimsuit Women Metal Chains Swimwear Female Two Pieces Bikini Set Halter Bathing Suit Swim
$29.52-46%

penis pump
Hydrotherapy X5 X7 X9 Penis Pump Penis Enlargement Enhancer Water Spa Vacuum Pump For Men Penis Extender Sex Toys For Men
$266.51-51%

beeger
BEEGER Glass Butt Plug,The Double Butt Plug, crystal butt plug vagina ball,big pyrex glass anal dildo bead
$15.33-51%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

New feature - fetish & bondage RSS aggregator
We don't want 😁

But what I want for myself (I hope, I'm not the only one...) is a hard linking, maybe like a category like "Chat". Because now its even four posts from the top, until the really blog entries come. So to see something new, one always has to scroll down.
For sure, if you have another option, just tell me and I'll be fine with it.
Yes, yes, yes, I know. I will try to do that tonight. It will be called "Streams" and will be located between "Forum" and "Guestbook" (left menu).
Nice! Thanks!
Done!
Nihice!
(11 Jan 2014, 11:18 )B1u3 Wrote: Hm, I encountered sometimes only a Preview, and when I clicked on it there was something like "You need to be registered bla". This is annoying...
If you have a DeviantArt account, but the auto-login still does not work, here's the solution:

http://help.deviantart.com/644/

You need to allow 3d party cookies. Or add deviantart.com to the allowed sites.
I don't have an account, but nevertheless thank you!
I found out what breaks the plugin, but I can't log a bug because I can't register on wordpress.org for some reason. The site does not send the activation mail.

More frustration...
I'm going to experiment with a new beta version of the RSS plugin. Expect broken streams.
I'm "reverse engineering" and tweaking the RSS Plugin. For some reason it chokes on symbols like "?" or "?" (if they happen to be in the comments). I beginning to believe that it's the WordPress built-in function fetch_feed is to blame and not the plugin.

Oh-ho, what crap I'm spending my time on...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[DISABLED] New feature: existing link warning and link search Like Ra 4 1,117 10 Aug 2021, 04:09
Last Post: Like Ra
[NEW] New feature - pinned posts Like Ra 2 1,642 27 Mar 2021, 23:01
[DISABLED]Automatic RSS feed posting Like Ra 1 637 17 Feb 2021, 22:50
New feature: Latest Threads/Posts Like Ra 0 563 25 Dec 2020, 23:12
New feature - Thank you/Like Like Ra 10 4,375 20 Dec 2020, 23:37
Last Post: Tinker D

Contributors: aaaaaaaaa (1) , B1u3 (7) , BoundWolf (2) , herrpee (1) , Like Ra (39) , madboyevil (1) , mozesd (1) , MstrChain (1)