Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

app electric shock
Electric Shock Dildo Vibratior Egg for Women Female Wireless APP Remote Control Wear Vibrating Panties Toy Sex for Adults Shop
$37.87-37%

speerise
SPEERISE Kids Sleeveless Metallic Unitards Stirrups Dance Gymnastics Leotards Girls Shiny Dancewear Stage Performance Show Suit
$21.77-29%

sexye doll
SEXYE XXX Real Life Size Love Sex Dolls Full Body Anime Siliocne Implanted Hair Head EVO Skeleton TPE Adult SM Toys for Men
$2480.50-39%

shibari
Stainless Steel Shibari Ring for suspension shibari rope Strong Shibari Ring Steel BDSM Bondage Ring bondage play Performance
$39.85-31%

rolecos
ROLECOS Lovelive Flower Bouquet Cosplay Flowers Yazawa Nico Nozomi Tojo Eli Rin Cosplay love live Bouquet Sonoda Umi Kotori Maki
$52.95-50%

electro anal
Electro Shock Male Anal Beads Butt Plug Electrical Stimulation Prostate Massage Big Size Sex Toys for Women Men Sex Products
$10.16-14%

bondage body
Cheapest Body Cage Bondage Harness Women Sexy Lingerie 90s Black Body Harness Belt Gothic Crop Tops Cage Bralette Fetish Harness
$1.56

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

New feature - fetish & bondage RSS aggregator
(11 Jan 2014, 11:18 )B1u3 Wrote: Hm, I encountered sometimes only a Preview, and when I clicked on it there was something like "You need to be registered bla". This is annoying...
Yes, I know, but it can't be fixed.

For example, DeviantArt requires a login account and 18+ in the profile. Flickr is not compatible with LightBox.
Added a dedicated DeviantArt stream. Registration is required.
I see duplicates again. Not sure if this issue can be solved. According to the support forum, it's related to how the site "supplies" the RSS.
Better stuff now, thank you very much!
Added a separate post for Piinterest and Flickr streams.

Please send me the channels you find interesting!
I have no idea why the Tumblr stream stopped working again. Nothing was changed. It shows the posts only once after I save the plugin config or remove transients from the database.

What a frustration...
Made some database analysis. The feeds are cached correctly, but apparently the problem is with the timeout transient. When I remove it from the database, the feeds are shown. But immediately a new timeout transient is created and the content is not shown anymore, despite it's still cached. Other feeds are not affected.

Dodgy 😕 🤔
OK, I know why the feeds disappear - they DB entry is only partial. A huge chunk is missing. If we assume, that it takes too long to get the feeds, then the CGI timeout needs to be increased.
I removed one feed that caused the incomplete entry and it works now. Let's watch it for some time.
Soooo.... Some results... Almost 4,000 linked posts from 170+ sites. 50,000 views in a months only for one stream. 60,000 for 3 streams (the other two are less than two weeks old). Not bad. Especially taking into account that the Tumblr stream was down for several days. I take it as a sign to continue. I have one more stream-post in the work.

The downside is the additional maintenance. Some Tumblr RSS_streams sometimes get broken, what breaks the whole stream (no posts shown). That requires finding the cached stream in the data base, discovering the site that provides incomplete stream and removing the site from the configuration for the time being. Then readding it again. Or just wait until it repairs in itself, but it can take days, what we do not want, do we?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[DISABLED] New feature: existing link warning and link search Like Ra 4 1,109 10 Aug 2021, 04:09
Last Post: Like Ra
[NEW] New feature - pinned posts Like Ra 2 1,635 27 Mar 2021, 23:01
[DISABLED]Automatic RSS feed posting Like Ra 1 631 17 Feb 2021, 22:50
New feature: Latest Threads/Posts Like Ra 0 557 25 Dec 2020, 23:12
New feature - Thank you/Like Like Ra 10 4,352 20 Dec 2020, 23:37
Last Post: Tinker D

Contributors: aaaaaaaaa (1) , B1u3 (7) , BoundWolf (2) , herrpee (1) , Like Ra (39) , madboyevil (1) , mozesd (1) , MstrChain (1)