Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage lock
BDSM Bondage Necklace Sex Hemp Rope Collar Fetish Heart-Shaped Lock Erotic Bondage Adult Games for Couples Sex Toys
$23.86-30%

realistic mask kigurumi
(A9) Custom Unisex BJD Doll Mask Japan Cartoon Realistic Silicone Lifesize Anime Role Kigurumi Cosplay Mask
$966.78

transparent bodysuit
White Mesh Sexy See Through High Cut Bodysuit Thongs Women Swimsuit Transparent Milk Silk Erotic Lingerie Underwear Body Suits
$7.57-59%

cock ring
3PCS Silicone Multifunction Penis Ring Cock Ring For Men Male Ejaculation Delay Ejaculation Long Lasting Cockring For Beginner
$3.02-54%

silicone bodysuit
Silicone Bodysuit Fake Vagina Realistic Silicone Chest For Crossdresser Sissy Transvestites Drag Queen Cosplay
$1179.86-29%

pvc stockings
Women Sexy PU Leather Stiletto High Heels Over The Knee Boots Ladies Erotic Black PVC Latex Lace Long Stocking High Knee Socks
$5.88-28%

kigurumi mask crossdress
(JING) Female Sweet Girl Resin Half Head Kigurumi BJD Mask Cosplay Japanese Anime Role Lolita Mask Crossdressing Doll Mask
$3040.73-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

New feature - fetish & bondage RSS aggregator
1600 posts from 70 feeds.
great
Suddenly it stopped working... Nothing was changed. No errors in the logs.
I don't get it... It work right after saving the options, but only once. No posts after the first refresh. I hate when this happens...
Looks like it's working again (turned one a couple of compatibility options, but they were always off). I removed the DeviantArt streams for the time being.
Hm, it stopped working again. And again for no reason.
I have a couple of suggestions for the aggregator.
-Since it seems that it will be sticking around for a while, it is a frequently-visited page (at least by me), and because it is a continually updating resource, I would advocate for its inclusion in the sidebar.
-If there is a way to cycle the Related Posts at the bottom of the page, it might be interesting for that to update as well (on page load or on the update cycle for the aggregator itself). Alternately, you could also remove that section so that the aggregator looks more like an actual fixture of the site (on par with the forum), rather than a transient post. It just seems odd to me (aesthetically) to see the same 5 posts when everything else keeps changing.
The original idea was to create blog posts from every new RSS update, but I need to devise a way to distinguish them from my own posts. The first step has aeady been made - I added "Post author" link to the template, but now I need to make them invisible in the "usual" blog.

Another problem is duplicate posts from some feeds.

So the current solution is supposed to be a temporary one. However, you know, there is nothing more permanent, than temporary.

(09 Jan 2014, 07:03 )BoundWolf Wrote: If there is a way to cycle the Related Posts at the bottom of the page
Currently it is updated only after updating the "real" content of the post, based on the title, tags and category. The "virtual" content is not taken into account.

(09 Jan 2014, 07:03 )BoundWolf Wrote: I would advocate for its inclusion in the sidebar.
Good idea. My plan was to add more posts (or something else?) for blogger and deviantart for example. Currently I have only twitter and flickr. Probably several posts under a dedicated category with a link in the sidebar?
(09 Jan 2014, 07:03 )BoundWolf Wrote: you could also remove that section
Which one?
(10 Jan 2014, 22:26 )Like Ra Wrote: The original idea was to create blog posts from every new RSS update, but I need to devise a way to distinguish them from my own posts. The first step has aeady been made - I added "Post author" link to the template, but now I need to make them invisible in the "usual" blog.

Perhaps toggling between post authors (LikeRa for the usual blog, and all other authors for the RSS posts). I've only done minimal web coding (just enough to be dangerous, as they say), so that may not be practical - just brainstorming ideas.

(10 Jan 2014, 22:26 )Like Ra Wrote: Another problem is duplicate posts from some feeds.

So the current solution is supposed to be a temporary one. However, you know, there is nothing more permanent, than temporary.

(09 Jan 2014, 07:03 )BoundWolf Wrote: If there is a way to cycle the Related Posts at the bottom of the page
Currently it is updated only after updating the "real" content of the post, based on the title, tags and category. The "virtual" content is not taken into account.

(09 Jan 2014, 07:03 )BoundWolf Wrote: I would advocate for its inclusion in the sidebar.
Good idea. My plan was to add more posts (or something else?) for blogger and deviantart for example. Currently I have only twitter and flickr. Probably several posts under a dedicated category with a link in the sidebar?

Makes sense. I had just been looking at the design of the post as it is currently laid out.

(10 Jan 2014, 22:26 )Like Ra Wrote:
(09 Jan 2014, 07:03 )BoundWolf Wrote: you could also remove that section
Which one?

I was talking about the static Related Posts portion of the page. My thinking was that, if the aggregator page were to remain the way that you display the RSS feeds, it might look better to change the way the page as a whole looked, either by having a more dynamic Related Posts section, or by removing the Related Posts section (so the aggregator page felt similar to the forum - that is, a permanent site feature, rather than a transient post).
Hm, I encountered sometimes only a Preview, and when I clicked on it there was something like "You need to be registered bla". This is annoying...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[DISABLED] New feature: existing link warning and link search Like Ra 4 1,108 10 Aug 2021, 04:09
Last Post: Like Ra
[NEW] New feature - pinned posts Like Ra 2 1,635 27 Mar 2021, 23:01
[DISABLED]Automatic RSS feed posting Like Ra 1 631 17 Feb 2021, 22:50
New feature: Latest Threads/Posts Like Ra 0 557 25 Dec 2020, 23:12
New feature - Thank you/Like Like Ra 10 4,351 20 Dec 2020, 23:37
Last Post: Tinker D

Contributors: aaaaaaaaa (1) , B1u3 (7) , BoundWolf (2) , herrpee (1) , Like Ra (39) , madboyevil (1) , mozesd (1) , MstrChain (1)