Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

mouth gag
Stainless Steel Dental Mouth Retractor Orthodontic Opener Oral Dental Mouth Retractor Molt Gag Surgical Instruments Tool
$169.74-55%

roanyer
Roanyer Fetish half face Masker Cosplay Kostuums Realistische Siliconen Masken Halloween Geschenken Bdsm
$312.18-50%

leather pencil skirt
Leather Skirt Back Split Women Sexy Bodycon Pencil Skirt Sexy Office Lady Pencil Package Skirts High Waist Summer Long Skirt
$5.54

tusk chastity
2023 NEW TUSK Design Removable Slide Cap Humanized Cock Cage Male Chastity Device 2 Types Penis Rings Available Adult Sex Toys
$31.45-2%

shiny swimsuit
Women'S Youth Stylish Bikini Swimwear Shiny Striped Patchwork Color Contrast Tankini Swimsuit Holiday Vacation Travel Beach Wear
$16.13-39%

sorbern
Medium Round Acetate Frame Glasses With Polarized Clip On Sunglasses Men Women Brand Designer Retro Vintage Sun Glasses UV400
$35.70-21%

2022 chastity
2022 Brand Latest Tshirts For Men 100% Cotton Chastity Is Abuse T-Shirt Short Sleeve O-Neck Casual Tee Shirt 4XL 5XL 6X
$11.98-29%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

New feature - fetish & bondage RSS aggregator
Usually I do not have time to check all RSS streams I'm subscribed to. So I added an RSS aggregator to the blog with dozens of streams and hundreds of photos. This is the first working version:

Fetish & Bondage photo stream

Let me know what you think or what photo streams to add.
The pagination is still broken - I tried to fix it yesterday, but it did not work. Will look at it tomorrow.
The current refresh period is 1 hour. I will probably need to increase it to reduce the load.
(24 Dec 2013, 01:52 )Like Ra Wrote: The pagination is still broken
Fixed 😉
Looks interesting...
I have added only Tumblr, DeviantArt and Flickr streams. Pinterest does not support RSS 😟

Current result is 780 posts and counting.
1400 posts 😉
Neither Instagram nor Imagefap supports RSS. Deviantart does not work with the Lightbox (even if you are logged in), so you have to show images in a separate window.
1540 posts.

Any comments/ideas?
A lot of good pics, keep them coming.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[DISABLED] New feature: existing link warning and link search Like Ra 4 1,113 10 Aug 2021, 04:09
Last Post: Like Ra
[NEW] New feature - pinned posts Like Ra 2 1,638 27 Mar 2021, 23:01
[DISABLED]Automatic RSS feed posting Like Ra 1 632 17 Feb 2021, 22:50
New feature: Latest Threads/Posts Like Ra 0 559 25 Dec 2020, 23:12
New feature - Thank you/Like Like Ra 10 4,360 20 Dec 2020, 23:37
Last Post: Tinker D

Contributors: aaaaaaaaa (1) , B1u3 (7) , BoundWolf (2) , herrpee (1) , Like Ra (39) , madboyevil (1) , mozesd (1) , MstrChain (1)