Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shiny swimsuit
New sexy women Shiny High fork one-piece see through swimsuit Tights Plus size men Silky long sleeve white body suit Back zipper
$331.43-30%

lip plump
Instant Volumising Lips Plumper Repairing Reduce Lip Fine Lines Mask Long Lasting Moisturizer Care Lip Oil Sexy Plump Serum 5ml
$19.03

wetlook
Women Wetlook Open Crotch Bodysuit Leotard Jumpsuit With Stocking Set Bobydoll Nightwear Mesh PU Exposed Breast Clubwear A50
$92.23-38%

shiny swimsuit
Sexy Women One-piece Swimsuit Sleeveless Shiny Slim Side Hollow-out Design Padded Bathing Suit Swimwear
$13.41-42%

roanyer
Roanyer Silicone H Cup Whole Bodysuit Crossdresser Costumes Fake Boobs Body Suit Drag Queen Transgender Male to Female
$1111.99-47%

darlingaga
Darlingaga Hotsweet Pink Fold Autumn Dress Women Korean Fashion Coquette Clothes A-Line Mini Dresses Cute Harajuku Solid Preppy
$32.91-45%

rolecos
ROLECOS LOL Star Guardian Akali Cosplay Wig 40cm Mixed Color Women Cosplay Wigs with Ponytail Heat Resistant Synthetic Hair
$49.56-35%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Need help improving a scenario
Update- last night around 9 I put my butt plug and put on a pair of tights then a pair of leggings.then I put on my tight dress and put on all my restraints. I walked downstairs and took my ice lock out the freezer. I got into the cage, put on my heels and started locking everything down. I left my hands free, while I put in my dildo gag, ear plugs and blindfold on. I had the keys to everything in front of me out of hands reach. Once I locked my wrist restraints out of reach I was now stuck in my predicament. I used a 2 1/2 hour ice timer which was plenty long I tried to stay still and not make a lot of noise. I know I didn't get discovered. I did have a blanket covering but the though was racing threw me the whole time. Was fun, my freind said she was keeping tabs on me but I couldn't see or hear anything. Would def do again
Next time without a blanket?
Congrats. And I'll bet you didn't need any coffee to stay awake, did you.
Do you know or hear afterwards that you almost got caught or someone was wondering what was under the blanket?

Wow, what a way to start a new year.

Too bad you didn't have a vibrator that kicked off at midnite.
Hey Ra.

Happy New Year

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Best first release to try & help with a scenario dulwichj 4 1,690 29 Apr 2019, 14:40
Last Post: dulwichj
Scenario help Gingersub 13 5,189 04 Dec 2017, 09:14
Last Post: Gingersub
Need help with a session / idea petersmits45 1 2,115 18 Feb 2017, 00:13
Last Post: Like Ra
I need your help...please. virginsub2train 3 3,821 14 Apr 2016, 13:30
Last Post: ltxrob
Requesting help for a simple scenario Scales 1 2,737 30 Jan 2016, 00:47
Last Post: Frank

Contributors: gunz (1) , Like Ra (3) , ltxrob (1) , PhilB (1) , Sbryan (9) , Strappado (1) , Tinker D (8)