Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Need help improving a scenario
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi everybody,

I'm a 25 year old male looking for ideas/advice for a scenerio I want to do. I plan on doing a spread eagle on my bed. I have some stuff aeady, willing to buy more stuff if needed. I want the scenerio to be strict but pleasing at the same time.

Gear
Deluxe locking wrist, ankle, thigh, waist restraints
padlocks and combo locks
ice locks- 2.5 hours, 4 hour, and 5 hour
Anal hook
Keg plug
Penis gag
Posture collar
Dog cage
Chains
Rope ratchets
Enema kit

Clothes
Leggings
Stockings
high heels
Panties
Diapers
Dresses
Mini skirt
Sounds like you have just about everything you need.
But I didn't see a hood with a dildo gag and tube.
(29 Nov 2015, 16:06 )Tinker D Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like you have just about everything you need.
But I didn't see a hood with a dildo gag and tube.

Thanks , do you know where I can order one from?
Check eBay?
Or you could ask Ra.
I really like this one but it don't have a breathing tube

http://freaksareus.net/-Full-Hood-Eyes-D...16355.aspx
Ok, get it and drill a tube in the dildo.
Insert a 1/2 tube in the penis gag and your ready to go.
What, you can't do an upgrade?
Don't pay $100 for a non leather one though. You can find more or less the same thing on eBay or Alixpress for 1/3 of that cost in PU.
do you also have some plugs or dildos? Cuse if you want a short scenario u can combine an enema with a plug 😋
I would be careful about the gag, since, apparently, you don't have one and therefore probably do not know, how it feels after a while. Instead, how about a panel ball gag with holes in the ball, and a latex hood with mouth, nose and eye openings? You could still choke on your saliva, but basically, your breathing is not impaired.
Pages: 1 2 3