Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex zentai
sexy exotic lingerie outdoor club wear women men unisex handmade latex open hole half fingers short bow-knot gloves cekc zentai
$24.20-10%

wig hair
Fashion Hair Elastic Band For Wigs Adjustable Edge Scarf Elastic Headband With MagicTape for Women Lace Wigs
$22.84

2023 chastity
2023 Male Chastity Device Stereo Cutting Auxiliary Belt Elastic Band Adjustable Rope Scrotum Ring Underwear Woman Adult Sex Toys
$60.50-45%

thierry bondage
Thierry BDSM Bondage Restraint Kits Handcuffs Collar Wrist Ankle Leg Thigh cuffs Waist Belt Mask Sex Toys For Couples Adult Game
$48.75

zippidy
Bling AB Rhinestones Spandex Long Dress Women's Birthday Celebrate Wear Female Singer Dancer Evening Show Dress
$151.25

bondage corset
Pentagram Plus Size Lingerie Body Harness Bondage Fetish Sexy Women's Bodice Goth Garter Belt Cage Festival Rave Wear Costume
$10.41-48%

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Boys Black Tank Leotard Kids Spandex Nylon Ballet Dance Leotards Bodysuits For Gymnastics Dancewear Performance Suits
$19.34-44%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Miscellaneous interesting pictures and videos
(30 Oct 2016, 21:35 )madjack Wrote: I'm intrigued...

..apparently it is intended to be worn by a man, which makes me think all sorts of naughty thoughts.

MJ

Where is that item found on Ebay? I was unable to find it on Tumbler either.
Quote:Where is that item found on Ebay? 
To be fair, MJ posted this

Untitled.jpg   

a year ago (well, all but a day)...

It looks like something worn by the Rubber Sisters but that's just a guess to get you started searching the interwebs...

Here's a clip of 'Domina Dakota' that's somewhat related.  OK, it's a complete fail for me but had she not put the guy into a catsuit that was about two sizes too big it might well have worked. 
Pro-tip, 'One-size' doesn't 'fit all', it fits no-one 😉

[video=youtube]

Source: https://youtu.be/Xs41zm2rjSE
[/video]
(29 Oct 2017, 06:46 )culmor Wrote:
Quote:Where is that item found on Ebay? 
To be fair, MJ posted this

a year ago (well, all but a day)...

It looks like something worn by the Rubber Sisters but that's just a guess to get you started searching the interwebs...

marquis makes those corsets: http://shop.marquis.de/en/650-schulterkorsett.html
i have one of those neck-corsets, it's awesome, but it's a bit of work to put on...
I hadn't a lot of spare time today but I managed to squeeze a Halloween dress-up in.

H1.JPG     H2.JPG   

Sorry about the gas mask but as I said, no time. I can think of several other combinations for the jacket though (other than the pervy Mary Poppins look...)
(01 Nov 2017, 00:48 )culmor Wrote: Halloween dress-up
Hunting for candies? 😋
Like Ra wrote 
Quote:Hunting for candies? 😋

Hmm, the costume reminds me of a quote from 'Jurassic World' re: the Indominus rex.

Quote:Claire Dearing: Think it will scare the kids?
Simon Masrani: The kids? This will give the parents nightmares
(24 Oct 2017, 22:10 )culmor Wrote: youtu. be/lmBsrVLQ9Xc

So hot!!!
'Various 'Single Ladies'from around the world.  I like the Thai one best (and though I consider myself  straight I neither know nor care the performer's gender 😉

That said, it's a bit disturbing how many bearded 'Single Ladies' are featured 😟

youtu. be/N8IbLYiAhUQ
A piece of art, but ... lots of associations here:

marble-01.jpg   

And I can't stop thinking about a decent erection instead 😁
Regular reader will know I enjoy my running, so these two images tickled my fancy:

tumblr_oxof6mGUXl1s5vh91o1_540.jpg    - I'd get a Personal Best if she was in front of me!
 tumblr_oz9t9lISNj1tlbv0vo1_1280.jpg    - now that's a race I would enter as a pace-maker! 

enjoy

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Kinky dictionary in pictures Like Ra 7 3,534 13 Jul 2022, 15:00
Last Post: madjack