Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sissy femboy
Male Chastity Cage Sex Toys Discreet Sissy Femboy Chastity Cock Cage Device Penis Rings Male With 3 Size Men'S Adult Goods
$383.33-55%

leohex
LEOHEX-Sexy One Piece Bodysuit for Women, Cosplay Catsuit, Playsuits, Stretch Bodysuit, Spandex Zentai Suit, Overalls Jumpsuits
$133.09-50%

crossdress
EYUNG Transgender Fake Tits Silicone Breast Forms Crossdresser Fake Boobs Silicone Chest Cross Dressing Fake Breasts Cosplay
$139.15-60%

metelam
Metelam Women Scoop Neck High Stretch Compression Camis Tummy and Waist Control Body Shapewear Camisole
$18.84

crossdress fetish latex
Men's Fetish Unisex Flesh Latex Rubber Zentai Short Gloves With Nails Art Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves For Crossdresser
$361.79

crossdress fetish
Zentai Velvet One Piece Tights Crossdressing Catsuit Women Full Body Long Sleeve Bodycon Winter Jumpsuit Men Fetish Costume
$60.49

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Hard Shaft Customized Boots For Women Crotch Thigh High Fetish High Heel Shoes Lad 18Cm / 12CM Stiletto Boot Gold
$199.65-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Miscellaneous interesting pictures and videos
Silly self bondage?
Lame bondage
Silly fetish..... Hmmm
(04 Feb 2018, 15:22 )Poorwhitetrash Wrote: a forum for Silly?
Silly?
[attachment=27958][attachment=27957]
A Tour of KINK.COM       LINK TO FLICKR
[attachment=27975]
[attachment=27974]
(17 Jan 2018, 13:17 )madjack Wrote: Not sure how to categorise this, so 'Miscellaneous' will have to do!

Is it for the 'he' who want's to be a 'she' or simply to try and make a M+M scenario a little more 'heterosexual' ? 

Interesting idea either way and I'm not going to judge  😁

MJ

https://www.malechastitystore.com/The-St...SP8339.htm

I just purchasd one of these. Should be here quick, it is shipped from Southern California.

Cost with shipping was $49 UDdll base price is $44.00....the Store in England might be cheaper....
I saw this once before.
It's close to what I'm looking for, but not quite.
But the price is acceptable.
I'm just out of Chico.
Yes SF does cost about twice as much as anywhere else.
And it's also a bit shocking about the people there.
PC is out of control, rent is as high as Bitcoin (I own 4), and taxes are so high, I can put a satalite in space for the cost of one years rent plus tax plus tax plus tax x10 to the fourth power.
I expect we're all familiar with this Scandinavian Airline Services classic :

1.jpg   

...but I just stumbled across a colourised version which  I think works very well.

2.jpg   
Brief but fun,

youtu. be/TPFLlBg80Vc
A random selection of images that intrigued or baffled me in equal measure:

Sheena-Rae-Art-Exhibition-2011.jpg    - an art exhibition? Really? Looks fetish to me!
 sigma_by_danalaina.jpg    - Ok, that's just weird!
 Studio-galry-2017.jpg    - more art - I think they look a little bit like yachts (tights are the sails?)
 tumblr_p2gs5qzSP51tlh4kvo1_500.jpg    - though not personally a fan of patterned tights I think this advertising picture might appeal to many

enjoy

MJ
Quote:...not personally a fan of patterned tights I think this advertising picture might appeal to many
Some patterned tights I love, some I'm indifferent to, some I actively dislike. Generally I like woven patterns more than printed ones although I have a colleague who wears leopard print very well. Any tights are better than bare legs. Some patterns  are more interesting in theory than practice (my Union flag tights are a prime example of this).

Unrelated, a fun 'chop.

check.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Kinky dictionary in pictures Like Ra 7 3,518 13 Jul 2022, 15:00
Last Post: madjack