Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

kigurumi mask crossdress
(KM1837)Handmade Cute Female/Girl Resin Half Head Elf Ear Mask Cosplay Japanese Anime Role Kigurumi Mask Crossdresser Doll
$349.69-27%

sissy femboy
Newest Adjust Spiked Cock Cage Stimulate Sissy Femboy Stainless Steel Small Male Chastity Device Penis Urethral Sounds Catheter
$206.51-17%

sexy pantyhose
27 Colors Women Sexy Tights Long Stockings Candy Color Velvet Seamless Pantyhose Spring Summer Autumn Large Elastic Tights
$22.75

gaff panties
Men's Hiding Gaff Panty Fake Vaginal Padded Shaping Briefs For Crossdresser Transgender Underwear Gaff Panties Shaping Pants
$103.62-42%

roanyer
Roanyer Realistic Large G Cup Breast Forms Silicone Fake Boob for Crossdresser Costumes Artificial Gaf Male to Female Drag Queen
$309.76-35%

speerise
SPEERISE Men One Piece Basic Unitard Adult Ballet Short Sleeve Scoop Neck Stretch ballet Unitards Gymnastics Bodysuit Dancewear
$21.77-31%

sexy
Women's Underwear Lace Sexy Panties Female Underpants Solid Color Transparent Panty Intimates Low-Rise Women Lingerie
$2.41-2%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Miscellaneous interesting pictures and videos
(21 Oct 2017, 07:55 )culmor Wrote: Anyone know who the artist is?
The style looks familiar...
(17 Oct 2017, 21:54 )culmor Wrote: Holy lycra'd larceny! A spate of dance-wear shops being looted by a leotarded low-life? Definitely a case for Batgirl!

. . .

In another article it's claimed this is the fifth or sixth local dancewear shop to be robbed in a month.

I used to have a wonderful fantasy as a teenager of being bound and gagged struggling in a huge pile of dance wear... Yes, I was a very disturbed child 😊
I stumbled across a TV show called 'My Strange Addiction' which started with a warning:

MSA_Madonna1.jpg   

The particular episode featured a guy 'addicted to being Madonna'.

MSA_Madonna2.jpg     MSA_Madonna3.jpg     MSA_Madonna4.jpg     MSA_Madonna5.jpg   

I mean, what's strange about that?

MSA_Madonna6.jpg     MSA_Madonna7.jpg     MSA_Madonna8.jpg     MSA_Madonna9.jpg   

Fairly obviously, I did 'chop the last one 😉
(21 Oct 2017, 23:10 )bondagetom1 Wrote: I used to have a wonderful fantasy as a teenager of being bound and gagged struggling in a huge pile of dance wear... Yes, I was a very disturbed child 😊
Sounds very familiar 😋 I had the same fantasy when I was a kid.
(22 Oct 2017, 13:38 )culmor Wrote: [Image: post_201_1508675760_175c7ed313133a7d66a0..._thumb.jpg]   
(22 Oct 2017, 13:38 )culmor Wrote: Fairly obviously, I did 'chop the last one [Image: wink.gif]
Arrgh... I was just about to ask... 😁
youtu. be/lmBsrVLQ9Xc
I don't suppose anyone here (other than Madjack?) will remember Lynda Bellingham of OXO-family fame but I chanced across this retro (early 1980s?) pic of her today. OK. her bare legs are a bit of a fashion faux pas but they're more than offset by those magnificent pokies under an absolutely classic leotard 😊

LB.jpg   

I'd love to have demonstrated my stock-cube crumbling technique to her (although I suspect someone aeady had!)
(27 Oct 2017, 07:08 )culmor Wrote: I don't suppose anyone here (other than Madjack?) will remember Lynda Bellingham of OXO-family fame

Of course 😁

She was, in my mind, the perfect 'Yummy Mummy' what you might call a proto-MILF, and always there was that little hint that she could be naughty too.

MJ
Thanks MJ, good to know I'm not alone 😉 
Do you remember that phase you go through as a kid where you are hot for your best mate's mum...Lynda was the embodiment of that. A proto-MILF indeed.

Quote: ...always there was that little hint that she could be naughty too.

Oh, come on! Her flirtacious little half-smile in the ads always said 'I bang like a privy door when the plague's in town' (to quote Edmund Blackadder). Even Nigella could learn a thing or two from her...
Re 'Yummy Mummies' .
I spotted a potential one  dropping her kid off at a local school recently. As she bent over I thought 'Oooh, retro nylons' but as I came closer I realised her 'lacy stocking-tops' were tattoos.
Bucket of cold water time: 'Hot' to 'Not' in a millisecond.
😟
Your mileage may vary.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Kinky dictionary in pictures Like Ra 7 3,525 13 Jul 2022, 15:00
Last Post: madjack