Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

vac-u-lock machine
ROUGH BEAST Different Black Dildo for Sex machine G-spot Vac-u-Lock Huge Dildos for Men and Women Quick Lock Sex Products Sucker
$23.47-29%

leather hood bondage
Erotic SM Leather Padded Hood Blindfold With Lock Head Harness Mask Fetish Slave BDSM Bondage Sex Toy Couples Cosplay Party Mask
$21.34

bdsm
BDSM Latex Inflatable Insert Mouth Gag bondage restraints toys adult sex games mouth plug Ball
$13.30

CYOMI
CYOMI Crossdresser Silicone Hip Pads for Drag Queen Butt Lifter Removable Enhancing Women Hip Enhancer Beautify Fake Ass
$596.53-67%

leather pencil skirt
Womens Wet Look Zipper High Waist Bodycon Miniskirts Fashion Patent Leather Pencil Mini Skirt Cosplay Cocktail Party Rave Outfit
$14.13-31%

camatech
camaTech PU Leather Zipper Single Glove Armbinder with Over Shoulder Straps Sexy Full Sleeve One Arm Binder Bondage Restraints
$272.25-35%

time lock bondage
Soft Penis Sleeve Bondage Restraint Ball Stretcher Scrotum Lock Sperm Testis Chastity Cage Cock Ring Time Delay Male Sex Toys
$60.91-60%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Miscellaneous interesting pictures and videos
I'm suffering conflicting emotions about these images - at one moment they are an EOTD, the next a FOTD... so I'll post them here instead for you to make your own decisions:

tumblr_om5mcplg381umsm7xo1_500.jpg    - laced up (looks frighteningly real!)
 zipped_pendant_large_by_lapindefer-d8exswo.jpg    - zipped closed (I think this is a photo manipulation) 

Fascinating and scary in equal measure

MJ
Two more images I've stumbled across:

25085874180_c076129f4c_o.jpg     3706073445_dfbb8bd44a_o.jpg     

Neither of these where originally intended to be 'fetish' images, but what do you think?

MJ
Who knows... Possibly, the original intent was fetish/bondage related, but it was hidden behind pop-art or haute-couture.
Err... not much I can say about this...

funny04.gif    - (animated) just give it a pull!

Enjoy

MJ
I wonder if her act involves audience partipation?

magicians.jpg   
This claims to be a genuine advert that was withdrawn, though I can't validate that...

2526700700000578-0-image-a-5_1422480518609.jpg     

MJ
The work of Giuseppe Palmisano 

tumblr_oubjkpMfBk1qz6f9yo1_1280.jpg     tumblr_oubjkpMfBk1qz6f9yo2_1280.jpg     tumblr_oubjkpMfBk1qz6f9yo3_1280.jpg     

It's certainly different and might appeal to some

MJ
I don't think we've done this before  - the Haesindang Penis Park in South Korea 

[img]

Source: https://youtu.be/BWZix-igNKM
[/img][video=youtube]

Source: https://youtu.be/BWZix-igNKM
[/video]

It's certainly different....  😁

MJ
This thread has reached 100K views!
And what, a handful of posters?

Get involved people!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post