Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

aonihua women one
2024 Sexy Summer Swimwear Womens Rash Guard UPF 50+ Swim Shirt One Piece Swimsuit Beach Wear Bodysuit Daving Bathing Suit
$31.45-20%

latex rubber handmade
100% Latex Rubber Blue Pants Handmade Fashion Sport Trousers 0.4mm Cosplay XS-XXL
$1024.51-62%

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Girl Long Sleeve Fish Scale Unitard Stirrup Dance Full Body Bodysuit Toddler Print Gymnastic Jumpsuit Halloween Costume
$18.59-30%

oshoplive
Oshoplive Female Solid Color Long Sleeves Zipper Sports Wrap Jumpsuits Sports Leggings Gym Workout Fitness Bodysuit Yoga Romper
$49.60-20%

shibari
Shibari Bondage Aesthetic Style TShirt BDSM Top Quality New Design Gift Idea T Shirt Short Sleeve Ofertas
$66.34

shapewear
Women Plus Size Fajas Waist Trainer Corset Tummy Control Zipper Vest Body Shaper Cincher Shapewear Slimming Belt Sports Girdle
$148.68

pantyhose bodysuit
Girls Bodysuits Open Hollow Bodystockings Garter Belt Erotic Fishnet Tights Transparent Pantyhose Long Stocking Sexy Lingerie
$52.19-60%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Miscellaneous interesting pictures and videos
(30 Oct 2016, 21:35 )madjack Wrote: I'm intrigued...

..apparently it is intended to be worn by a man, which makes me think all sorts of naughty thoughts.

MJ

Where is that item found on Ebay? I was unable to find it on Tumbler either.
Quote:Where is that item found on Ebay? 
To be fair, MJ posted this

Untitled.jpg   

a year ago (well, all but a day)...

It looks like something worn by the Rubber Sisters but that's just a guess to get you started searching the interwebs...

Here's a clip of 'Domina Dakota' that's somewhat related.  OK, it's a complete fail for me but had she not put the guy into a catsuit that was about two sizes too big it might well have worked. 
Pro-tip, 'One-size' doesn't 'fit all', it fits no-one 😉

[video=youtube]

Source: https://youtu.be/Xs41zm2rjSE
[/video]
(29 Oct 2017, 06:46 )culmor Wrote:
Quote:Where is that item found on Ebay? 
To be fair, MJ posted this

a year ago (well, all but a day)...

It looks like something worn by the Rubber Sisters but that's just a guess to get you started searching the interwebs...

marquis makes those corsets: http://shop.marquis.de/en/650-schulterkorsett.html
i have one of those neck-corsets, it's awesome, but it's a bit of work to put on...
I hadn't a lot of spare time today but I managed to squeeze a Halloween dress-up in.

H1.JPG     H2.JPG   

Sorry about the gas mask but as I said, no time. I can think of several other combinations for the jacket though (other than the pervy Mary Poppins look...)
(01 Nov 2017, 00:48 )culmor Wrote: Halloween dress-up
Hunting for candies? 😋
Like Ra wrote 
Quote:Hunting for candies? 😋

Hmm, the costume reminds me of a quote from 'Jurassic World' re: the Indominus rex.

Quote:Claire Dearing: Think it will scare the kids?
Simon Masrani: The kids? This will give the parents nightmares
(24 Oct 2017, 22:10 )culmor Wrote: youtu. be/lmBsrVLQ9Xc

So hot!!!
'Various 'Single Ladies'from around the world.  I like the Thai one best (and though I consider myself  straight I neither know nor care the performer's gender 😉

That said, it's a bit disturbing how many bearded 'Single Ladies' are featured 😟

youtu. be/N8IbLYiAhUQ
A piece of art, but ... lots of associations here:

marble-01.jpg   

And I can't stop thinking about a decent erection instead 😁
Regular reader will know I enjoy my running, so these two images tickled my fancy:

tumblr_oxof6mGUXl1s5vh91o1_540.jpg    - I'd get a Personal Best if she was in front of me!
 tumblr_oz9t9lISNj1tlbv0vo1_1280.jpg    - now that's a race I would enter as a pace-maker! 

enjoy

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Kinky dictionary in pictures Like Ra 7 3,522 13 Jul 2022, 15:00
Last Post: madjack