Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Cosplay Costumes Rubbit Doll Cat Costumes Glove Tail Heads Animal Wearable Kig Headsets Animal
$1758.74-47%

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Narrow Band Ankle Buckle Strap Green High Heels Sandals Women's Pointed Toe Party Female Shoes Sandalias Mujer
$23.41

mirabelle lingerie
MIRABELLE Ruffle Sexy Women's Underwear Fancy Lingerie Fine Bra and Panty Set White Intimate Lace Transparent Fairy Outfit
$206.79

msemis
Kids Girls Sparkly Figure Skating Leotard Dress Color Block Mesh Patchwork Sleeveless Bodysuit Dance Ballet Gymnastics Dresses
$9.43-34%

wetlook
Hot New Fashion Leisure T-shirt Mens Stretch Summer Tank Top Tee Wetlook Clubwear Fitness Performance Plus Size
$188.88-39%

negative chastity
Men's Negative Ball Metal Chastity Lock with Steel Ball Catheter Massager Abstinence Cock Cage Husband Loyalty Toy Dick Ring 18+
$161.09-50%

yizyif
Halloween Cosplay Princess Dresses Baby Girls Party Green Flower Fairy Mesh Tutu Dress Elf Costume with Butterfly Wings Sets
$19.34-35%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Men in swimsuits and leotards (photos)
Yes, that’s true. Guys hair is coarse sandpaper, as girls hair is like silk thread.
However, I have been told that some lotions can soften male hair.
Have no idea which one will work for you.
But I do love your look and video.
(22 Mar 2021, 02:13 )Tinker D Wrote: Yes, that’s true. Guys hair is coarse sandpaper, as girls hair is like silk thread.
However, I have been told that some lotions can soften male hair.
Have no idea which one will work for you.
But I do love your look and video.

It happens to be very thick hair. I' d be close to the truth if I'd say a single hair strand of mine has a circular diameter of nearly a millimeter - so the shorter I cut it the more stiff it gets.

The lotion effect sounds nice but I dunno...maybe it'll be too greasy down there.

Btw, I have really come to love Leohex's footless leggings as well. They really provided me the motivation and courage to wear them in semi public, because I feel like with the right top I can make it look stylish without having to worry about being stigmatised as a pervert freak in public. ( although...with the swimsuits in home private scenario, that' s not far from the truth LOL ☺️ )
(22 Mar 2021, 03:51 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: I have really come to love Leohex's footless leggings as well. They really provided me the motivation and courage to wear them in semi public, because I feel like with the right top I can make it look stylish without having to worry about being stigmatised as a pervert freak in public.
If I may ask... Could you please post a photo of your "Leohex style" in the Leohex thread?
(22 Mar 2021, 12:11 )Like Ra Wrote:
(22 Mar 2021, 03:51 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: I have really come to love Leohex's footless leggings as well. They really provided me the motivation and courage to wear them in semi public, because I feel like with the right top I can make it look stylish without having to worry about being stigmatised as a pervert freak in public.
If I may ask... Could you please post a photo of your "Leohex style" in the Leohex thread?

I'll see if I can make some pics this week. So far, I've only got pics with the footed Platino Fata Luxe.
(22 Mar 2021, 12:43 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: So far, I've only got pics with the footed Platino Fata Luxe.
This thread, please: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...hp?tid=151 😋
(22 Mar 2021, 01:16 )MIWSTIUS Wrote:
(20 Mar 2021, 22:56 )Like Ra Wrote: Linking @MIWSTIUS' videos here (I hope you do not mind 😉)

And finally, while standing & wearing a purple one. Perhaps the best video of mine yet...

Source: https://xhamster.com/videos/leohex-purpl...re-xhs1YqV

I came to it 😊
(01 May 2021, 08:32 )silkerect Wrote:
(22 Mar 2021, 01:16 )MIWSTIUS Wrote:
(20 Mar 2021, 22:56 )Like Ra Wrote: Linking @MIWSTIUS' videos here (I hope you do not mind 😉)

And finally, while standing & wearing a purple one. Perhaps the best video of mine yet...

Source: https://xhamster.com/videos/leohex-purpl...re-xhs1YqV

I came to it 😊

I feel flattered  😁.
How about leotards that are made for men?
https://www.lullidancewear.com/mens-leotards
(17 Jun 2021, 18:11 )ama8899 Wrote: How about leotards that are made for men?
https://www.lullidancewear.com/mens-leotards

Leotards made for men only come in black or white cotton... not awesome colors and fabrics that are shiny.
(17 Jun 2021, 18:11 )ama8899 Wrote: How about leotards that are made for men?
Boring and overly expensive.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Pharfaite swimsuits Like Ra 35 10,163 10 Apr 2024, 21:24
Last Post: FagMan
Swimsuits SwimBond 65 15,004 09 Apr 2024, 00:05
Last Post: Like Ra
Girls in swimsuits and leotards madjack 37 27,161 20 Feb 2024, 05:32
Last Post: MIWSTIUS
Realise Swimsuits - long-term review Strappado 340 156,009 15 Feb 2024, 17:21
Last Post: Like Ra
Pengu Swimsuits Like Ra 13 872 13 Nov 2023, 18:43