Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Metal High Heel 12CM Boots Women Pointed Toe Fetish Zip Crotch Long Boots For Woman Custom Wide Calf Slimf Calf
$129.47-4%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Sexy Crotch Thigh High Boots For Women 12Cm Stilettos Metal High Heel Booties Female Shoes Long Women Boots Tall Boots
$228.69-27%

ultra shimmery tights
Women 70D Thickness Footed Silk Stockings Ultra Shimmery Stretch Sexy Pantyhose Tights Women Pantis De Mujer
$11.98-50%

metelam
Metelam Women's Ultra Elastic Full Bodyhose Jumpsuit Keep Warm Bodysuit Open Crotch Velvet Bodystocking
$18.50

lip plump
2 IN 1 Mirror Lip Gloss Matte Lipstick Set Grape Purple Sexy Women Lip Tint Mud Waterproof Long Lasting Plump Lips Cosmetics Kit
$23.58

jialuowei
Pole Dance Boots 20CM High Heel Platform Denim Sexy Stripper Catwalk Model Nightclub Boots Unisex Size 36-43
$1052.70-43%

tiaobug sissy
TiaoBug Men Underwear Soft Breathable Sheer Mesh Lingerie Shiny Ruffle Bikini Briefs Sissy Panties Gay Swimwear Male Underpants
$6.63-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Male Anal Penetration question
I've always been fascinated with the thought of a female using a strapon on me (a male). I've practised using dildos before but I've never been able to maintain an erection while being anally penetrated. Now granted, I've not had the continual stimulation of a nice domme positioned behind me rocking her hips back and forth so I don't know if that would help. Has anyone here experienced the same issue and if so, are there countermeasures I can pursue to maintain erection? Thanks.
Hi
my experience: Anal penetration alone doesn't make an erection. I have to stimulate my cock simultaneously.
The attractive domme might help... getting an erection just because you know you kneel in front of her in a humble position. Perhaps you have another dildo in your mouth, giving a blowjob while being f**ed in your anus. High end: giving a blowjob, getting f**ed in the ass and simultanously stimulate your cock... all in the same tact...
... here a picture (session without her, she takes the photograph...)  blow.jpg   

(11 Oct 2013, 09:48 )gumphil Wrote: Hi
my experience: Anal penetration alone doesn't make an erection. I have to stimulate my cock simultaneously.
The attractive domme might help... getting an erection just because you know you kneel in front of her in a humble position. Perhaps you have another dildo in your mouth, giving a blowjob while being f**ed in your anus. High end: giving a blowjob, getting f**ed in the ass and simultanously stimulate your cock... all in the same tact...
I did try attaching a dildo to the handle of an old vacuum cleaner I don't use anymore and the setup was somewhat similar, although I didn't have anything in my mouth. Either way I was pretty comfortable but still the nuts were all scrunched together. I was also googling that since I take blood pressure medicine (and the fact that I have to take blood pressure medicine in the first place) it affects my penis staying erect. *sigh* oh well I'll wait to see if anyone else experiences the same.
Anyone else anything to add ? Been a few weeks now...surely some of you have rode the wang during that time ?
This will be my first post , so I hope it is found to be helpful. In my experience if your trying to force an orgasm purely from anal penetration..It helps to tie yourself down using an ice-lock on a plug or something larger just out of your comfort zone that really fills you... And once your tied on it completely inside you and unable to escape or with remove it. Your anal muscles are forced to adjust and accept the new size and texture often resulting in an impulse to get it out quick before ?????? Answer a totally hands free orgasm that is 100% anally produced and able to be achieved while completely limp.. I have been into width and depth play for years and enjoy rather large toys and plugs.....In addition I have found that if you spend an hour or so before using sounds on your cock the orgasm is magnified greatly. Just my opinion from years of limitless self abuse and imaginative masturbation.... Any thoughts?
I believe what you are asking is called " Pegging ".

And no, it won't give you a hardon. The only thing it could do, is milk you
and also make you drip all over the floor with a soft willy.

While pegging is fun and all, I don't think you'll cum.
Back to my original question: "I've practised using dildos before but I've never been able to maintain an erection while being anally penetrated."

Does this happen to you when you are pegged ?
No. For me, as long as I am being pegged, I stay soft.
But my rear enjoys being pegged.
(09 Jan 2014, 19:38 )Tinker D Wrote: No. For me, as long as I am being pegged, I stay soft.
But my rear enjoys being pegged.

For me I get hard when the dildo is at a point of just starting to enter me (at the outer surface of the anus) and when it comes out. I get soft when it is inside me. If the dildo remains inside me all the time, I get milked. Both are great sensations. But maybe this is just me.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Type of anal toy lube? One Letter Shor- 12 2,297 07 Nov 2020, 23:31
Last Post: R33
Serious question here - advice appreciated Interestinglyunique 15 5,733 20 Aug 2018, 13:21
Last Post: Like Ra
First time post - Question regarding posting session pics - self-bondage clothing anonguy1989 6 5,765 30 Nov 2012, 00:28
Question about Hood w/ piss gag and sheath 8tassle 1 6,783 17 Aug 2007, 04:10

Contributors: boundcuckbitch (1) , gumphil (2) , Like Ra (4) , NoNeedToBreathe (9) , Tinker D (6) , Topsissy (3)