Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Leosoxs lingerie
Underwear 3XL Plus Size Sexy Lace Bralette Solid Cross Side Buckle Bra Brassiere Wireless Push Up Bras for Women Lingerie S.
$53.49

Bitysie
2023 BITYSIE Classic Conservative One-Piece Swimsuit Spa Japaness Pharfaite High Leg Cut Leotard Sexual V--Shaped
$301.29

aonihua women one
Surfing One PIece Swimsuit Women's Swimwear Long Sleeve Rashguard Biking Shirts Surfing Diving Print Running Shirt Rash Guard
$36.29

larpgears
Latex Rubber Gummi Sexy Bikini Short Pants Red Sweet Underwear Customized .04mm
$32.66

transparent panties
CINVIK Thin Mesh Sexy Thongs Transparent Women Underwear G-string Low Waist Thongs Briefs Hollow Out Traceless Panties Tangas
$8.02-64%

kigurumi mask crossdress
(Tamamo no Mae) Full head super sweet female resin crossdressing BJD Doll kig cosplay kigurumi mask
$8468.79-20%

hypnosis device
USB Charging Microcurrent Holding Sleep Aid Instrument Hypnosis Instrument Massager and Relax Pressure Relief Sleep Device
$83.04

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Male Anal Penetration question
Pretty much the same with me.
However, when I get milked, I feel nothing.
(10 Jan 2014, 04:52 )Tinker D Wrote: Pretty much the same with me.
However, when I get milked, I feel nothing.

I kind of know what you mean since getting milked is a interruption of betting a organism. One way I like anal penetration is to have a dildo or plug placed in my anus using a strap if necessary so I can walk around with it in my ass all day.I do not get an orgasms that way but it certainly is pleasurable.

I guess I see it as a kind of self-bondage which I always like.
Yea, we butt plugers are a breed apart.

Hey, I just got an idea for a new club or section for Ra.

Hey Ra, how about opening a butt pluger club?

Well ?
(10 Jan 2014, 16:19 )Tinker D Wrote: how about opening a butt pluger club?
Please define "club".

Forum thread? Feel free to create one.
Subforum (aeady exists - http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-P...sport-toys )
A club used set a buttplug in a butt?
Bend over, hold the plug in place and whack it with the club.

😊
(10 Jan 2014, 02:04 )Topsissy Wrote:
(09 Jan 2014, 19:38 )Tinker D Wrote: No. For me, as long as I am being pegged, I stay soft.
But my rear enjoys being pegged.

For me I get hard when the dildo is at a point of just starting to enter me (at the outer surface of the anus) and when it comes out. I get soft when it is inside me. If the dildo remains inside me all the time, I get milked. Both are great sensations. But maybe this is just me.

What does this mean "I get milked" in this context? You're saying if the condition exists where the dildo remains in you, the result is "getting milked". Surely you don't mean someone milks you in the sense that they're forcefully masturbating you to achieve orgasm? Because if you do then I don't see how that fits into this context.
(16 Jan 2014, 05:48 )NoDiceSoldier Wrote: What does this mean "I get milked" in this context?
The plug stimulates the prostate gland, what leads to constant leaking. See this review: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/bad-boy-pr...tor-review
(16 Jan 2014, 14:06 )Like Ra Wrote:
(16 Jan 2014, 05:48 )NoDiceSoldier Wrote: What does this mean "I get milked" in this context?
The plug stimulates the prostate gland, what leads to constant leaking. See this review: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/bad-boy-pr...tor-review

Ra has gotten the meaning correct.
I don't think I've ever experienced prostate stimulation.
I once asked a question on the male orgasem .
Called a prostate orgas. Can't find my thread on it.

One of our members tells us how he got himself to orgas many times by using two dildos.

Ra, do you remember that thread?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Type of anal toy lube? One Letter Shor- 12 2,300 07 Nov 2020, 23:31
Last Post: R33
Serious question here - advice appreciated Interestinglyunique 15 5,746 20 Aug 2018, 13:21
Last Post: Like Ra
First time post - Question regarding posting session pics - self-bondage clothing anonguy1989 6 5,774 30 Nov 2012, 00:28
Question about Hood w/ piss gag and sheath 8tassle 1 6,788 17 Aug 2007, 04:10

Contributors: boundcuckbitch (1) , gumphil (2) , Like Ra (4) , NoNeedToBreathe (9) , Tinker D (6) , Topsissy (3)