Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

high waist faux leather
BIVIGAOS Spring New Colorful Mirror Leather Leggings Women Skinny Sexy Leather Pants High Waist Elastic Bright Leather Leggings
$33.37-58%

msemis
Ballet Waistband Leotard Chiffon Skirt Ballet Chiffon Wrap Skirt Kid Girls Ballet Training Dance Examination Performance Costume
$4.08-35%

shapewear
Flarixa Seamless Shapewear Plus Size Body Shaper Thong for Women Tummy Control Soft Slimming Corset Bodysuit Tank Top Shaper
$4.65

ultrathin pantyhose
New 175KG Sexy Plus Women Stockings Oil Shiny Lingerie Elastic Hot Ultrathin Nylon Bling Tights Clubwear Female Glossy Pantyhose
$8.64-50%

kigurumi mask crossdress
(NFD38--50)Customize Full Head With Lock Pretty Female/Girl Japanese Animego Character Kig Cosplay Kigurumi Mask Crossdress Doll
$1076.90-20%

telescopic masturbator
Thrusting Pushing Vibrator Sex Toy for Women Clit Sucker Clitoris G-Spot Stimulator Automatic Telescopic Female Masturbation
$173.67

otouch
OTOUCH Male Masturbator Men Vibrating Mouth Dual Breast Clamp Male Masturbation Blowjob Penis Massager Sex Climax Toys for Men
$431.44-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Type of anal toy lube?
So I was browsing the forum for threads about butt plugs, and I was wondering what type of lube you guys use? I'm don't want to spend 15$ on a lube that I was uncertian about, so I came here.

It's my first time posting, so tell me if I need to change anything.

Thanks!
(06 Nov 2020, 03:23 )One Letter Shor- Wrote: It's my first time posting
Welcome! I love your nam-

(06 Nov 2020, 03:23 )One Letter Shor- Wrote: if I need to change anything.
Just keep posting 😉

(06 Nov 2020, 03:23 )One Letter Shor- Wrote: I was wondering what type of lube you guys use?

eBay: J-Lube 😉
Welcome.
I just use Generic water based "KY" style lube, often supermaket own brand too as its 1/2 the price!!
I use id-glide. it is water based, and staiys slippery very long. Longer than the most water Based lubes. If it dries out nevertheless, you can use a fiew drops of water to reactivate it. I especialy like to use it with my milkingmachine, because there you need a realy good lube. J-Lube is expensive but worth every €/$

I tried j-lube, it isn't bad, but i don't like that you have to use within 2-3 Day after mixing it up.

I also tried different silicone based lubes, but i don't like them that much, because of theyr oli consistence and that you shouldn't use them with silicone Toys.

i never tried special anal lube, that is more like a cream. It is ofen used for fisting and anal because it shall not dry out and stay slippery very long.
Usual hair shampoo/conditioner also works fine 😋
(06 Nov 2020, 11:40 )Like Ra Wrote: Usual hair shampoo/conditioner also works fine [Image: tongue.gif]

Just don't get it on the latex if you happen to be wearing any.
(06 Nov 2020, 11:40 )Like Ra Wrote: Usual hair shampoo/conditioner also works fine 😋

No side effects on intestinals ?

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(06 Nov 2020, 12:27 )essanym Wrote: Just don't get it on the latex if you happen to be wearing any.
Because of possible oils?

(06 Nov 2020, 13:24 )Vixien Wrote: No side effects on intestinals ?
I did not notice any 😁
(06 Nov 2020, 11:40 )Like Ra Wrote: Usual hair shampoo/conditioner also works fine 😋

and fart bubbles for hours after play!!!  Rolleyes 😁 😁

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Male Anal Penetration question NoNeedToBreathe 24 18,442 05 Mar 2014, 08:14
Last Post: NoNeedToBreathe

Contributors: essanym (2) , Like Ra (4) , ltxrob (2) , One Letter Shor- (1) , R33 (1) , Tinker D (1) , Vacbedbound (1) , Vixien (1)