Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdresser silicone body
KUMIHO 8th Silicone Ful Body Suit No Oil Float Point Fake Vagina For Sissy Transgender Crossdresser Shemale Drag Queen Cosplay
$1306.80-30%

women latex rubber mask breath
Latex Hood Rubber Mask Sexy Halloween Cosplay Costumes for Men Women Breath Control Suffocate LATEX MASK
$180.29

kigurumi mask crossdress
(C2-011) 2016 Top Quality Handmade Female Letax Face Kigurumi Cosplay Mask Kigurumi Crossdresser Masks (Include the Wig)
$845.64-12%

dildo
Realistic Dildo for Women Silicone Beginner Clear Dildo with Strong Suction Cup Hands-Free Play for Adult Sex Masturbator G Spot
$2.46

crossdress cosplay female
Female Huge Silicone Breast Form Fake Cotton Boobs Large ZZZ Plus Size Man to Women Drag Queen Crossdresser Transgender Cosplay
$947.43-28%

realistic silicone sex doll mannequin
soft erotic licking battery chastity cage for men penianana chastity device sexual for men women vibrator costume kit
$10.21-32%

penis pump
Acrylic Penis Pump Accessories Vacuum Penis Enlargement Device Masturbation Vacuum Pump Flange Pump Penis Cylinder Set Sex Toys
$20.76

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

MJ-SB04/2015 – Home alone session 4: A night to remember
Utterly exhausted after 3 intense sessions it seemed only logical to try once more to fulfil one of my all-time fantasies and fall asleep in bondage

Equipment:
15den full encasement, closed crotch, long sleeved nylon bodysuit with sheath
20den closed crotch, long sleeved nylon bodysuit with sheath
2 pairs 20 denier xxxl maternity pantyhose
Condom

The session:
I have attempted to experience the feeling of waking up in bondage many times over the years, but whenever I’ve tried it I’d become too aroused to sleep and it became possible. However, due to the combination of my day’s self-bondage activities and a week of very little sleep (my job demanded I worked some very long and unsocial hours - in the previous 48hrs I’d only managed 4hrs sleep!)  I reckoned this would be my best chance ever.
After a shower, something to eat and some mind-numbing TV (always a sleep inducing activity) is was close to midnight when I finally went to bed. My dress for the night was to be a condom on my cock (just in case I had a very good dream!) followed by a 20d bodysuit (a neck entry style: closed crotch and sheath, but no gloves or head) and then my 100% encasement bodysuit over that. This is a superb suit, which is very ‘tight’ fitting without being too small; it has built in gloves and head, with a zipper at the back. Once inside and zipped up it fits better than a Zentai – It’s hard to explain, but the material used must have extra strong elasticity, making it fit incredibly well and tightly. (Maybe a bit like ‘control’ pantyhose?)

At first I simply crawled into bed and tried to relax in my full encasement (I was so sleepy!), but after 2hrs (I checked the clock) the curse of arousal was still with me and I knew that I’d have to try some bondage as well.

I wanted whatever I used to be very comfortable as I still dreamed (ha!) of falling asleep in my bonds. Using two pairs of XXXL maternity tights I began to create my bondage. The first pair went onto my legs, with the two legs of the pantyhose inside each other, to make a comfortable but very effective single leg ‘mummy’ bag, right up to waist. The next pair I used to form a pantyhose single glove, pulling one leg down over my encased head and shoulders and then working my nylon covered fingers and arms into the other leg behind my back. If you have never tried this method and like having your arms behind your back then please give it a go – it is remarkably comfortable and very sexy. (Look here for Ra's version or here for one of my own adventures)

Suitably bound and in 100% encasement, with at least 2 layers of nylon over most of my body, I settled down to try and sleep. At first it seemed that I would never be able to relax enough to sleep, even though the bondage was very comfortable. The strangest problem was the pressure of the double layer of nylon over my nose; whilst not at all uncomfortable it did cause me to breathe oddly and not how I would normally breathe when asleep (or snore as my girlfriend would claim!). this made me think that once again sleep would be impossible, but then something changed and I realised I’d snoozed very briefly (maybe only a few seconds, but definitely not awake), I could just see the illuminated bedside clock and read that the time was close to 3am, so I tried again, resting in the darkness and trying not to think any sexy thoughts.

Suddenly, and incredibly, it was daylight! I experienced a moment’s confusion of where I was and why everything felt odd. I tried to stretch my arms and legs, but couldn’t – what was going on? Then I remembered everything and realised I’d achieved my long held dream of waking up in bondage and fully encased.

Glancing at my clock I could see that it was around 5:30am so I had slept for at least a couple of hours…. RESULT!

Yahoo Dance2 Dance

What went well?
Everything! - I honestly didn’t think I could fall asleep encased and bound, especially in the position I’d chosen, but I did and the experience was amazing. I would seriously recommend that readers give this a go if they can, just to see if their experience is like mine.

What could be improved?
Not needing to deprive myself of sleep for days before a session!  ☹  - I would love to be able to do this without any ‘special’ preparation (all that stress from work was not good), it’s the only time I would consider an artificial method of safely inducing sleep (a pill to guarantee 4-5hrs).

A camera to capture my movements – I have no idea if I simply stayed still or if I moved around in my bondage as I sleep. A camera taking shots every 15mins would possibly show this, but I’d have to ensure there was no flash to wake me up and that the light was sufficient for image capture.

Different bondage positions – now I’ve done it once I want to try it again but with some different bondage. In this session I was free to move, but could I sleep tied to the bed? Oh how I want to try more, More, MORE! 😁

A gag – Could I sleep gagged? I don’t know, but would be interested to try, though I would need to be happy it was safe. The anti-snore devices look very much like gags, so I think it should be ok.

Play safe

MJ
Wow great session. As you mention it's very hard to sleep in bondage, the problem where I live in is very hot, even if I left the air conditioner on, and sleeping without sheets, I start to feel umconfortable and sweaty and I can't sleep like that. The only experience I have in sleeping in bondage was almost nothing and it was hard to sleep because of the arousal. Hope one day I could do what you achieve in this session.

Thanks for sharing
(24 May 2015, 12:27 )madjack Wrote: A gag – Could I sleep gagged? I don’t know, but would be interested to try, though I would need to be happy it was safe. The anti-snore devices look very much like gags, so I think it should be ok.
If I'm going to add a new toy or piece of clothes to my selfbondage session, I usually try it during the night. If you are completely relaxed and about to fall asleep but suddenly your breath gets blocked or you wake up with a pain because the swimsuit is too tight somewhere, now you know what might happen when you are bound. I would definitely recommend to try gags this way first (with arms free). At least I can sleep gagged.
(28 May 2015, 05:25 )madboyevil Wrote: Wow great session. As you mention it's very hard to sleep in bondage, the problem where I live in is very hot, even if I left the air conditioner on, and sleeping without sheets, I start to feel umconfortable and sweaty and I can't sleep like that. The only experience I have in sleeping in bondage was almost nothing and it was hard to sleep because of the arousal. Hope one day I could do what you achieve in this session.

Thanks for sharing

Thanks for your response - I agree about the problem of over-heating. Where I live it isn't hot and only occasionally do we have warm nights, but I did have to remove all the bed linen so that I could sleep because I felt too hot with it over me (I should have mentioned that in the post!).
On the other side of warmth I have to admit that some of my most intense and pleasurable self-bondage sessions have happened when the room has been very warm, especially on a hot summer day - I think I get a 'kick' out of sweating in my bondage (and I certainly rate images of sweat soaked damsels in distress on my EOTD list)

MJ
(30 May 2015, 01:47 )Like Ra Wrote:
(24 May 2015, 12:27 )madjack Wrote: A gag – Could I sleep gagged? I don’t know, but would be interested to try, though I would need to be happy it was safe. The anti-snore devices look very much like gags, so I think it should be ok.
If I'm going to add a new toy or piece of clothes to my selfbondage session, I usually try it during the night. If you are completely relaxed and about to fall asleep but suddenly your breath gets blocked or you wake up with a pain because the swimsuit is too tight somewhere, now you know what might happen when you are bound. I would definitely recommend to try gags this way first (with arms free). At least I can sleep gagged.

That's a good idea; using the hours of sleep to 'prove' something will be bearable for a few hours bondage. I guess in my case it would be finding those nights alone to try it out (I assume you do not spend the night gagged in bed next to Mrs Ra, though that does sound rather fun!). I do something similar during the day, if I'm alone, and will 'test wear' new clothing, plugs and occasionally a gag whilst working (obviously the gag can't be tried if I'm on conference calls - the move to video conferencing is also threatening to put a damper on some of my more fetish fuelled 'business' dressing ☹  )

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
MJ-SB07/2018 – Home Alone and sitting down on the job madjack 14 1,290 28 Jul 2023, 00:35
Last Post: Like Ra
MJ-SB04/2018 – Home Alone (part 4) time for corset action madjack 16 5,304 21 Jul 2023, 19:56
Last Post: bondagetom1
MJ-SB06/2018 – Home Alone (part 6) now for some proper self-bondage madjack 1 3,220 21 Jul 2023, 13:39
Last Post: madjack
MJ-SB01/2011 – Home alone: Self-bondage seated enema madjack 11 31,231 06 Aug 2019, 22:02
Last Post: The inspector
MJ-SB04/2019 – Dildo on a pole (part 1) madjack 6 3,077 29 Jul 2019, 23:15
Last Post: ltxrob

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , madboyevil (1) , madjack (3)