Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

wig hair
Blonde Synthetic Wigs with Bangs for Woman Long Body Wave Hair Cosplay Lolita Party Natural Heat Resistant Wigs Fiber Daily Hair
$29.49-50%

voletex
Heavy Rubber Latex Anatomical 3D Hood W Red Teetch Red Nasal Tube (Fits 53-56cm)
$72.59-6%

penis
Accessories For Size Master Stretch Penis Extender Enlarger System Sex Toy Men Penile Pump Sleeve Belt for Stretcher Enhancement
$19.96

anime bdsm
PU Leather Eyepatch Cospaly Anime Eye Mask Sex Flirt Games Fetish Masks Blinder Couple Bdsm Bondage Erotic Fluffy Blindfold
$5.92-19%

latex tights
Ultimate Unisex Latex Knee-Length Five Toe Socks for Cosplay - Natural Material, Various Colors, Stylish and Comfortable
$228.69

anime fetish
Sexy Womens Shiny Latex Catsuit with Bust Zip Gloves Socks Mask Rubber Long Sleeves Open Crotch Fetish Full Body Jumpsuits XXXL
$250.08-25%

ultrathin pantyhose
1pair Ultrathin Nylon Spandex Tight Women Seamless Invisible Pantyhose Transparent Stockings collant femme sexy rajstopy damskie
$2.17

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Look around. Anything kinky? Fetishy? Erotic?
I'm sure we all know this anyway but it's a rather nice summing up.
 Heels.jpg   
Hmmm ...

Y1Vd5C5.jpg   
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
😂😂
And yes, I have. 😊  (You can't see it in the thumbnail, but the little red label on this toilet cleaner says "TRY ME.")

IMG_0812.jpeg   
I wasn't sure where to put this.

[url=

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtUcRhuqZ30
]Crossdresser Contortion - Legs Behind Head - YouTube[/url]
(30 Jul 2021, 13:51 )Culmor Wrote: I wasn't sure where to put this.
"WTF of the day"? 😁
Somewhere in the Eastern Europe they do not think, that those posters are discriminatory against women. Or is it a man? Than it would be a forbidden gay propaganda.

IMG-20211023-WA0017.jpg   
Moscow musical theatre, but it does't mean that poster is in Moscow.

You speak Russian , don't you ?

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

As I usually say - I speak Google Translate 😂
It's the run up to Christmas, which mean (at least here in the UK) the TV is full of adverts for perfume...

balletperfum.JPG     

This one works on so many levels - I mean, a ballet boot for a bottle and called Good Girl??!!

No one is going to convince me this isn't deliberate and that someone in an ad agency is howling with laughter or dancing around in their most feminine frills (or both!)  

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Want your naughty kinky thought in this Subdoll 0 222 14 Apr 2024, 07:13
Last Post: Subdoll
Kinky librarians Like Ra 13 5,232 13 May 2023, 00:38
Last Post: Jenni K
Sex dolls, robots, and kinky AI madjack 25 4,243 19 Apr 2023, 04:29
Last Post: Tinker D
Kinky dictionary in pictures Like Ra 7 3,524 13 Jul 2022, 15:00
Last Post: madjack
You know you’re kinky when… madjack 177 43,835 15 May 2022, 20:25