Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage hood
Breathable Holes Restraints Hood Bondage Blindfold For Woman And Men Funny Sex Mask Soft PU Leather Head Hood Full Covered Mask
$8.92-19%

electro anal
Sex Products Electric Shock Accessories 5 in 1 Adapter Cable Electro Stimulation for Penis Ring Anal Plug Sex Toys for Couple
$3.34-20%

time lock bondage
Digital Time Lock Bondage Timer Switch Adult Game Restraints Fetish Electronic Timer Sex Toys For Couples Accessories
$20.81-23%

anime bondage
Sexy Bunny Mask Fun Anime Rabbit Ears Ears Bondage Mask Costume Props Women Girl
$2.50

thierry bondage
Thierry Genuine/PU Leather Whip Braid Flogger Riding Crop Sex Aid Spanking Bondage for couple adult games, roleplay SM products
$25.76-22%

faak
FAAK 304 Stainless Steel Pull Beads Anal Prostate Massage Urethral Dilator Sound Horse Eye Penis Plug Sex Toys Male Mastuburator
$102.85-44%

ballet high heels
2/10PC Silicone Toe Sleeves Gel Sock Pads Forefoot Pointe Toe Cover Pain Protector High Heels Gel Pads For Feet Ballet Foot Care
$0.16-43%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Longest time in bondage and abs-trainer for self-bondage
What was the longest time you kept yourself in bondage (not being asleep, not being able to sleep)? What position was it?

In about 10 days I have the house to myself and would like to try out some extended selfbondage sessions. For me 3 to 4 hours seems like a very long time (longest I did up till now is 2 hours, fully awake). I have slept in (comfortable) bondage but to me that's not really all bondage time, you have to experience the bondage.

I would like to try a 4 hour bondage like this
I would use use my abs-trainer for self bondage. I would raise the back part enough to be comfortable on my belly (not too much strain on my shoulders), chain my hands under the lower footholders and add a strap to make sure I can't open my arms enough to escape the knee-rest. Maybe a picture helps, my drawing talent is non-existent sadly enough.
Of course an electro toy to keep me focused will be in place. (my e-stimbox can be hooked to my mp3 player. On my mp3 player will be a playlist with 20 songs: 17 will be 30 seconds of silence, 3 will be an 45 second audiofile (it's a bombalarm, the sensation it produces is harder as the siren gets louder). The intensity of the box would be high enough so the last part of the audiofile will be a real pain in the butt. The player will go through the playlist at random.)
Maybe add my drysuit to make it a more interesting exprience as it is now kinda hot in Belgium.
You think this idea is feasable?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 bdge.jpg   
This abs-trainer can be a great self-bondage rig. I have a couple of ideas, but I need some time to think about it properly. Pity I don't have such a thing, so I'm looking for any other possibilities to get bound on a tilted surface.
I you have ideas, let me know...
I like the idea of an Abs trainer used in a self-bondage session, but as I don't own one it difficult to improve on your own suggested use.

My fantasy (using an Abs or similar method to raised my legs an waist above my head) it to place myself in self-bondage with some form of stimulation (E-stim sounds so exciting) with a tube from my cock to my mouth (large diameter into a ring gag or similar) so that if (or maybe 'when'?) I cum I'm forced to taste myself and helpless to prevent it. With my head lower than my cock gravity will always ensure I received a good mouthful 😁

I will make observations about the duration you plan for your session: if you intent anything over 20minutes long I strongly urge you to make sure you are as comfortable as possible and none of your bondage is going to cut off circulation anywhere.

Tight bondage sounds (and is) great fun but can quickly lose it's appeal in an extended session. I once discovered that even 5 minutes in the wrong position was agony read about it here .

I've used a TENS machine a few times and found the results oddly mixed, with one session run on high power with incredible arousal and another utterly unbearable on even low settings!???? Maybe a proper E-stim setup is better, but! I would recommend a good 'test run' before locking yourself into an inescapable session and only then discovering that planned erotic torment was actually agonising torture!

As always safe and sane first - then the fun should be guaranteed 😁

Oh, one other point to make - please try to get some images of your session and please, please, please share your experiences with us all.

Play safe

MJ
Starting test runs, should have a full run by this evening.

I'll make some photo's, but I'm pretty sure they'll be boring.

Now I have to find a place that does not need too much of a cleanup...
I have spent an hour and a half in the chest bar / chair suspension I posted on the other thread. It was very comfortable and very erotic. Hogtie number 3 is a bitch, I can only stay in that for about 20 minutes.
(04 Aug 2014, 09:52 )madjack Wrote: My fantasy (using an Abs or similar method to raised my legs an waist above my head) it to place myself in self-bondage with some form of stimulation (E-stim sounds so exciting) with a tube from my cock to my mouth (large diameter into a ring gag or similar) so that if (or maybe 'when'?) I cum I'm forced to taste myself and helpless to prevent it. With my head lower than my cock gravity will always ensure I received a good mouthful
Yes, this is my idea as well. Tried that on a bed with raised (15cm) feet. Even 15 cm can be felt!
(02 Aug 2014, 11:04 )herrpee Wrote: What was the longest time you kept yourself in bondage (not being asleep, not being able to sleep)? What position was it?
Oh, yes, this question got ignored somehow. My longest self-bondage session was about 5 hours. And the whole night (7-8) when I managed to fully fall asleep. The bondage was not strict (obviously), but inescapable: arms behind the back, gag, plug, bound legs, karada, funny clothes (full latex or lycra/pantyhose encasement).
(08 Oct 2014, 20:00 )Like Ra Wrote:
(02 Aug 2014, 11:04 )herrpee Wrote: What was the longest time you kept yourself in bondage (not being asleep, not being able to sleep)? What position was it?
Oh, yes, this question got ignored somehow. My longest self-bondage session was about 5 hours. And the whole night (7-8) when I managed to fully fall asleep. The bondage was not strict (obviously), but inescapable: arms behind the back, gag, plug, bound legs, karada, funny clothes (full latex or lycra/pantyhose encasement).

I wish I could fall asleep in bondage... I've tried many times but I just can't get comfortable or am too aroused to sleep. I did once drowse for short while (15-20mins) but never deep sleep. I can't even sleep encased ☹

Considering how incredible it has felt when I've awoken from a good night's sleep wearing tights and a leotard (one magical week many years ago I sleep 5 nights like that... oh happy days!)., I can only imagine (or should that be dream?) how wonderful it would be to great a new dawn bound, gagged and plugged. 😁

MJ
Yes, it happened to me only once, when I was totally bound and managed to sleep for several hours. The process of awakening was indeed very interesting 😋

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Selfbondage Blowjob Trainer Beta Release 0.5 qwertybcn121 10 24,923 16 Aug 2022, 03:30
Last Post: MinnMan99
Longest time spent in selfbondage Sbryan 11 9,620 10 Oct 2020, 16:59
Last Post: Marc
Selfbondage Fitness Unpersonal Trainer 1.3 qwertybcn121 11 22,373 31 Mar 2020, 18:00
Last Post: Like Ra
First time post - Question regarding posting session pics - self-bondage clothing anonguy1989 6 5,765 30 Nov 2012, 00:28
Last Post: Like Ra
Fitness Unpersonal Trainer ver 1.0 qwertybcn121 1 6,349 15 Jan 2011, 21:30
Last Post: DeWired

Contributors: herrpee (4) , Like Ra (4) , madjack (2) , Marcus (1) , Old Timer (1)