Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

pantyhose encasement
Oil Glossy Shiny Encased Hand Penis Sheath Bodystocking Tights Pantyhose Rompers Jumpsuit Hot Sexy Transparent Lingerie Bodysuit
$22.82-30%

dildo chair
Sex Swing BDSM Ankle Cuff Slave Fetish Bandage Door Erotic Sex Toys For Couples Sex Furniture Accessories Adult Games Sex Shop
$21.54-50%

transparent panties
Women's Transparent Panties Sweet Underwear Open Crotch Thongs Embroidery Sexy Briefs Lingerie Erotic Beaded G-Strings T-Back
$19.93

oil shiny bodycon
Womens Glossy High Waist Knee Length Pencil Skirt Shiny Oil Semi See Through Lace Bodycon Short Lingerie Dress Clubwear
$7.56-28%

msemis
Women's Glossy High Waist Panty Briefs High Cut Rave Underwear Booty Dance Shorts Bottoms Pole Dancing Clubwear Swimwear Panties
$5.46-32%

manyjoy
Pink Black PU Leather Chastity Panties with Lock Female Chastity Belt Erotic BDSM Bondage Sexy Flirting Thong Sex Toys for Women
$18.48-29%

latex rubber fashion
Fashionable Durable Gloves Easy To Clean Comfortable Fit Rubber Gloves Protected Material Safety Dishwashing Gloves Ergonomic
$39.45-34%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Layering experiment
Today I did something I haven't tried before. Layering 😁
It started slowly and carefully, adding a few pairs of pantyhose and trying how it feels.

The order of the layers seems to matter. I did not keep track, but having different materials of hosiery in different relative positions made a difference between just having a general "tight" feeling versus feeling actual caressing/moving sensations when shifting one's position or when laying down on something.

But you know how these things go.
In the end, after several hours, including various pantyhose straitjacket techniques with and without arms bound, and regrettably ripping another pair trying the pantyhose mummysack (with arms inside the same sleeve as the head, rather satisfyingly, after a long, long struggle), I count that I had eight or nine pairs of pantyhose on, four pairs of S-size seamless ladies' briefs, three pairs of compression shorts (jolinesse seamless control briefs), one pair of leggings, and underneath it all, a small but very stretchy sports T-shirt I bought several years ago from somewhere. The hosiery were of various sizes. Since I am a man, most of them were smaller than my size.
It. was. tight.
The multiple pairs of compression shorts & small briefs also created a nice pressure on the waist that I usually use a sturdy leather belt for.

In the end, I had to remove all of these before going sleeping, because despite trying three times to avoid it, all these pantyhose still continuously creeped upwards, always eventually inflicting a serious pressure on the big toes of both feet. With multiple layers on, it was difficult to pull them to relieve the pressure, and it would still eventually creep back. Because such condition can actually be damaging for the toe bones, I had to undo it.

One particular classic technique during these experiments was that I had the stretchy T-shirt on, and tightly tucked underneath the several layers of hosiery and compression shorts. The bottom end of the shirt definitely could not be pulled out from the underneath. Then, I pulled the neck opening of the T-shirt above my head, twisted it like a bread bag, and closed it with a tiny cable tie, leaving my head underneath the shirt. Then I took a small belt and tied it loosely around my neck, not tight enough to create any significant pressure, but still enough to not slip off the head. It functions to compress the shirt a little. Then I pulled my arms inside the shirt, taking care to avoid ripping any seams while stretching the shirt was necessary to pull the arms in, and slowly pushed the arms behind my back (which was also very difficult). With another pair of pantyhose compressing my legs together, preventing me from sitting or standing up, I knew from experience that getting out from this situation would be very difficult. Thank God for sweat 😊 It lubricated my back and arms enough to get out without having to cut anything.

Another technique involved a bicycle inner tire. I have a spare tire for these purposes, that I have cut so that it is not a loop. I tie slip knots in both ends of the tire, and wrap the tire in various ways around my body, with the hands in the loops. For example, wrap it once or twice around the waist, tighten, pull the ends to the behind through the crotch, and insert hands in the loops and tighten. The cutting position of the tire was right next to the valve. This way, one of the slip knots becomes slightly less likely to unravel than the other.

This was my intensive sports/gymnastic exercise. Practically ever muscle and tendon in my body is now somewhat sore. 😊
As I said many times - self-bondage is a sport!
More interesting layering:

Katrina_Transdoll

In fact, I'm so inspired by those pics I'm going to try this version of it tomorrow:

Layers1.jpg   

Nice transparent latex catsuit. With feet!
(27 Mar 2012, 00:59 )Like Ra Wrote: Nice transparent latex catsuit. With feet!

Mine or his? 😋

Inluenced by Katrina and Diana Moran in total I intend trying to layer one nylon and two rubber hoods, Capezio bodytights and Speedo S2000, Danskin tights and top, classic ballet leotard and lycra gloves, neck entry rubber catsuit and latex gloves, Wolford Neons and finally green stirrup leggings and leotard. I'm still not completely sure about the ballet leo though. I'd get better coverage with my zippered high-necked one but it's not quite as good a fit and the lycra's not as silky, more like the stuff wet-look leggings are made from.
(27 Mar 2012, 01:09 )culmor Wrote: Mine or his?
Yours 😋

(27 Mar 2012, 01:09 )culmor Wrote: Speedo S2000

Shiny???? Ooooohhhhh ........

(27 Mar 2012, 00:44 )Joyl27 Wrote: because despite trying three times to avoid it, all these pantyhose still continuously creeped upwards, always eventually inflicting a serious pressure on the big toes of both feet.

Yes, this is a real problem. Sometimes even with only one pair of pantyhose.
(27 Mar 2012, 01:19 )Like Ra Wrote:
(27 Mar 2012, 00:44 )Joyl27 Wrote: because despite trying three times to avoid it, all these pantyhose still continuously creeped upwards, always eventually inflicting a serious pressure on the big toes of both feet.

Yes, this is a real problem. Sometimes even with only one pair of pantyhose.

Perhaps it is one reason why the problem of bunion occurs statistically more in women than in men. (Types of shoes are also a contributing cause.)
(27 Mar 2012, 16:53 )Joyl27 Wrote: Types of shoes are also a contributing cause
High heeled shoes is the cause in 95% cases.

Women usually do not wear pantyhose, and almost never sleep in them. Let alone wearing several pairs with "support".
Layering progress report (apologies to Like Ra for the stirrup tights but I like them 😋 )

MLGG01.jpg     MLGG02.jpg     MLGG03.jpg     MLGG04.jpg     MLGG05.jpg     MLGG06.jpg     MLGG07.jpg     MLGG08.jpg     MLGG09.jpg     MLGG10.jpg     MLGG11.jpg     MLGG12.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sheer pantyhose vs thick tights? How about layering? extrudar 4 3,592 01 Jun 2017, 17:01
Last Post: shinytights
'Permanent' pantyhose encasement experiment gone wrong curse154 26 41,697 25 Apr 2013, 01:57
Last Post: spandextc
layering methods, and It always pays to check the pantyhose aisle spandextc 3 8,721 16 Aug 2012, 02:05
Last Post: spandextc

Contributors: Althend (1) , Anne (1) , Culmor (6) , doxel (1) , Joyl27 (4) , Like Ra (17) , madjack (3) , mysecretpantyhose (1) , PurpleVibes (2) , shinytights (3) , TightSlip (4)