Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

oshoplive
Oshoplive Fashion Casual Letter Print Hollowed Tees & Split Side High Waist Pants Sportswear Cool Girl Suits For Women 2024 New
$63.94-29%

metelam
Metelam Unisex Glossy One-piece Wet-look Satin Long Sleeve Footed Catsuit Turtleneck Zipper Back Leotard with Finger Gloves
$29.11

wig hair
New Invisible Wig Hair Band Plussign Wig Grip Headband For Lace Frontal Wigs 1Pcs/Lot Nude Non-Slip Velvet Wig Band To Hold Wig
$27.87

CYOMI
CYOMI 8th generation Realistic Silicone Breast Forms Sissy Crossdressing Fake Boobs for Transgender Drag Queen Cosplay Costumes
$775.61-62%

masturbator
Automatic Rotate Stretch Vibrator Male Masturbator Artificial Vaginal For Men Real Pussy Penis Pump Glans Sucker Sex Toys Erotic
$100.24

chren layout
XCKNY Satin smooth glossy Sexy high elastic gloves swimsuit sports high elastic ice sleeves shiny role-playing dress gloves
$42.19-52%

hentai
14cm NSFW Insight Nikukan Girl Nikkan Shoujo U Q Sexy Nude Girl PVC Action Figure Toy Adult Collection Hentai Model Doll Gifts
$22.31-35%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Poll: What is your experience with LatexHood
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I bought in this shop and I like it
25.00%
1 25.00%
I bought in this shop and I do not like it
0%
0 0%
I'm going to buy in this shop
0%
0 0%
I'm not going to buy in this shop
25.00%
1 25.00%
I would like to buy in this shop, but the prices are too high
25.00%
1 25.00%
Other
25.00%
1 25.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Latexhood shop
First of all, sorry but my english is poor.
Have you ever buy a mask in www.latexhoods.com? What about quality? Any experiences?
I've seen this mask. Anyone bought it?:

[Image: t_206b.jpg]

I've searching for a mask with a hollow tube internal gag and separately holes (not necessarily tubes) for breathing, but I'm not sure that this mask have an internal gag.

Thanks
I tweaked the post a bit (moved to the Latex shopping forum, added a poll and changed the subject).

What I see in this shop is usual Chinese hoods you can find on eBay or Alibaba. Nothing special.

About the hood. This is what I've got: http://www.likera.com/eq/masks/infhood1.php

I was very excited about the hood inflatability, but I only tried it a couple of times and did not like it - all sounds are amplified and the pressure is not comfortable. Also I do not use the nose tubes (they are removable). But the rest is fantastic - this is hood I almost always use in mu self-bondage sessions.

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , rublave (1)