Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

glossy body suit
satin glossy Women's bathing suit vest Oil High Waist Pants Smooth Fitness Gloss Yoga Running Sweatwear gym set leggings
$208.36-3%

2024 chastity
2024 New Negative Chastity Cage Free Matching Silicone Clitoral/Dildo Heads Negative Chastity Device Male Gay Toys Sex Shop 18+
$52.01-44%

zlatameer
Natural Latex Overalls Men Gummi Cropped Pants Army Green Rubber Costumes Plus Size XXXL Custom Made Handmade Clothing S-LPM090
$95.47-23%

bondage restraints
Sexy Women Leather Fetish Restraints SM Bondage Belt Adjustable 7PCS/Set Harness Strap Bondage Rope Adult Sex Toys For Couples
$45.79-1%

temorish
1.0mm Latex Rubber Toe Socks Fetish Black Latex Long Toes 35cm long
$38.72-8%

zippidy
Women's Fashion Red Stones Mesh Bodysuit long Sleeves Stretch Sexy Perspective Stage Performance Celebrate luxurious outfit
$119.79-20%

mummy bondage
Unisex Sexy Oily Shiny Sleeping Bag Mummy Bondage Pantyhose Lingerie Seamless Transparent Body Stockings Tight Full Bodysuit
$53.42-32%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Poll: What is your experience with LatexHood
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I bought in this shop and I like it
25.00%
1 25.00%
I bought in this shop and I do not like it
0%
0 0%
I'm going to buy in this shop
0%
0 0%
I'm not going to buy in this shop
25.00%
1 25.00%
I would like to buy in this shop, but the prices are too high
25.00%
1 25.00%
Other
25.00%
1 25.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Latexhood shop
First of all, sorry but my english is poor.
Have you ever buy a mask in www.latexhoods.com? What about quality? Any experiences?
I've seen this mask. Anyone bought it?:

[Image: t_206b.jpg]

I've searching for a mask with a hollow tube internal gag and separately holes (not necessarily tubes) for breathing, but I'm not sure that this mask have an internal gag.

Thanks
I tweaked the post a bit (moved to the Latex shopping forum, added a poll and changed the subject).

What I see in this shop is usual Chinese hoods you can find on eBay or Alibaba. Nothing special.

About the hood. This is what I've got: http://www.likera.com/eq/masks/infhood1.php

I was very excited about the hood inflatability, but I only tried it a couple of times and did not like it - all sounds are amplified and the pressure is not comfortable. Also I do not use the nose tubes (they are removable). But the rest is fantastic - this is hood I almost always use in mu self-bondage sessions.

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , rublave (1)