Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

selebritee
Selebritee Sexy Hot Maid Costume for Adults Bra and Mini Dress Set Bow Decoration Babydoll Lingerie Nightwear Exotic Costumes
$43.56

transparent pantyhose
Transparent Ultrathin Tights For Women Sexy Temptation Elastic Slim Stockings Female High Waist Breathable Pantyhose Hosiery
$2.31

bimbo sissy
Bimbo Sissy Design Sexy Slim Fit Crop Top Swinger Humorous Fun Flirting Tank Tops Hotwife Funny Naughty Sports Camisole
$6.05-15%

panty girdle
High Compression Women Full Body Tummy Control Girdles Colombian Post Op Surgery Supplies Buttocks Lifts Fat Burner Weight Loss
$24.42

corset
Sexy Waist trainer shapers Fajas postpartum support tummy control Slimming Belt body shaper slimming modeling strap Belt Corset
$1.85-50%

gothic lolita
2022 Summer Elegant Party Black Gothic Women Lolita Dresses Big Size Bow Collar Pleated Lace Up Goth Vintage White Chic Jurken
$28.45

dildo gag
Double dildo strapon Open mouth gag ball leather harness erotic sex toys for couples fetish les sex bondage products Adult games
$13.30-13%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Latex penis sheath, built-in sheaths, cocks in latex sheaths
Hello,

Awesome thread.

Any one have any experience using the latex cock and ball sheaths for vaginal intercourse? What does it feel like? Belter or worse than regular condoms? How does it feel for the woman?

Any advice on sizing? I'm 6.75 " length, 5,5" circumference, 1.75" width. I'm using Magnums...

Thanks
Always curious SLL
Interrests: orchids, tropical fish, sociobiology, theology,  anatomy, latex and maybe BDSM.
One unexpected perk of the C&B sheath I got myself is that it is much more comfortable to wear than not. It holds the ball up and out from the thighs and perineum, preventing that sometimes sweaty-stickiness that generates some discomfort. For this reason it was quite comfortable to sleep in.

I might opt for a latex ball sheath... It being more convenient for when nature calls. Ra, any product suggestions?

(As regards my above post, the Large size from TMRA fits well. It isn't very tight but tight enough to feel the throb of pulse.)
Always curious SLL
Interrests: orchids, tropical fish, sociobiology, theology,  anatomy, latex and maybe BDSM.
Hi everyone,
I just found this community and I'm so happy to find people of my "kind". 😊 I've aeady seen many of my older pictures here (I've posted tons on Imagefap, Xhamster, Xtube 7-8 years ago and nowadays again) although many complained about my hairy legs, lol.
So I have many pics and vids I've not posted yet, let me insert a little teaser here.
I really like everything made of latex, including condoms and balloons as well especially wearing under my clothes secretly (never flashing anyways).  Blush

Photo 2019. 10. 10. 8 43 17.jpg     Photo 2019. 11. 11. 8 25 52.jpg     Photo 2019. 09. 28. 4 48 30.jpg     Photo 2019. 09. 28. 4 48 55.jpg     IMG_5035.jpg     IMG_4578.JPG     IMG_4568.JPG   
Wow! Very welcome @3m88! What a package! What a content!

(06 Jun 2020, 00:01 )3m88 Wrote: Let me insert a little teaser here.
Love them all! 😋
(06 Jun 2020, 00:01 )3m88 Wrote: Hi everyone,
I just found this community and I'm so happy to find people of my "kind". 😊 I've aeady seen many of my older pictures here (I've posted tons on Imagefap, Xhamster, Xtube 7-8 years ago and nowadays again) although many complained about my hairy legs, lol.
So I have many pics and vids I've not posted yet, let me insert a little teaser here.
I really like everything made of latex, including condoms and balloons as well especially wearing under my clothes secretly (never flashing anyways).  Blush
Greetings there 3m88.

Welcome to Like Ra's place to play. 

Your pics are indeed celebrated and popular among those certain few in the know. Never was able to find the clear transparent fun pants you so admirably show and you do a good job of it. I'd worry not about hairy legs- that's who you are and to each theirs. Hell, I'm simply in envious awe with you display (and admit to being so for many turns). Had a few of this modeled garment from Latexa of the years and enjoyed them quite. Tried some of Debner's wares which were just aight (and usually needed modifications as let's face it guys, not all of of us are of an "ideal" size). On a side note, hung out with a gal that had me wear a rubber underneath them as she wanted not to "waste" any precious bodily fluids to which she would collect, preserve and utilize in wonderfully  decadent, deviant and kinky manners. Details on request though should hairy legs be a turn off for some then the involvements of the saved ejaculate may be more so...

Glad of your discovery and that you've made way to here. I'm sure I speak for more than a few should we chance to see more of you (pun intended).

Cheers, 
Dworkin
Whoaaa, thank you all for the kind words and the super warm welcome. It really feels great. 😊

Well, I have/had my pants from a german brand called "Late X" (a biiig red logo as LATE and a separated X). It's moulded, but the surface is smooth which makes it really glossy and transparent. I actually torn at least 3 or 4 during the years (it was my bad, I used very very much) but I always bought a new one. I tried some of the cheap aliexpress stuffs but that's a complete disappointment. The material is thick, the surface is bit rough so the overall look is not so cool. And this "Late X" one is kinda cheap, it's around 50USD if I convert the currency
I always buy S/M size but if anybody is curious about my measurements to compare, I'd tell in PM only.

Lately I plan to buy a completely custom made pants with a hidden sheath. So it actually has a pouch with a zipper which hides my package (and my random erections obviously, haha). I always wonder how exciting could be to make that pouch lubed inside so the things can slide as I move or as I have erection...gives me chill aeady. I'm just not sure about the colors. I love transparency and I also excited to see myself in a colored transparent pants. Too much of text, sorry. 😁 

So let me honor this super warm welcome and share a video where I not wearing the pants, but a standard sheath (bought from Rubber Eva Shop maybe).
It's a little bit too tight so It's very uncomfortable to wear more than an hour (while I can even sleep in my latex pants without any problem).

Untitled.mov (Size: 62.25 MB )

Have a nice and playful weekend to you all! 😊

IMG_0328.JPG       IMG_0340.JPG       Photo 2019. 10. 10. 8 38 04.jpg       Photo 2019. 09. 28. 4 49 18.jpg   
(18 Jun 2020, 23:17 )3m88 Wrote: Have a nice and playful weekend to you all!
Guess what? Instant erection! And nothing after browing dozens of photos of girls in latex, pantyhose, bondage. I'm clearly a pervert 😁
(18 Jun 2020, 23:22 )Like Ra Wrote:
(18 Jun 2020, 23:17 )3m88 Wrote: Have a nice and playful weekend to you all!
Guess what? Instant erection! And nothing after browing dozens of photos of girls in latex, pantyhose, bondage. I'm clearly a pervert 😁

There is definitely something about a latex penis sheath that is super hot. I'm straight, but those images are EOTD for me as well Ra.
Well, let's make this Monday better 😊 
I lubed my pants inside and outside to spice up a pretty boring day somehow.
Sounds weird but it's a very exciting experience to feel my penis grows and slides inside the sheath when I get random erections during the day.
For the shiny visual I always use a silicone based lube (which also a good latex care product) but for lube I definitely recommend a water based thicker jelly lube.

Photo 2019. 09. 28. 4 47 36.jpg       Photo 2019. 09. 28. 4 47 47.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Latex hood with penis gag with piss tube MrVining 38 44,366 27 Apr 2023, 21:27
Last Post: Vixien
Looking for Mens Sheath Pants w/butt plug ccg01 9 6,121 24 Mar 2017, 19:09
Last Post: Like Ra
Latex shorts with penis&balls sheath + cocksling Like Ra 1 10,629 27 Jul 2010, 08:12
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: 3m88 (4) , Althend (3) , B1u3 (2) , bondagetom1 (8) , Caty (1) , Cervantez (5) , Christina (2) , Culmor (12) , Dworkin (2) , encasement (1) , essanym (1) , FagMan (15) , goomaster0 (2) , herrpee (2) , Kate (1) , kiren456 (1) , krinlyc (7) , Kuroneko (1) , latexboi7 (3) , latexcrane (3) , latexpert (38) , LatexSiggi (1) , Like Ra (177) , ltxrob (4) , madjack (134) , MstrChain (1) , mybabe692002 (2) , NoNeedToBreathe (7) , PHcyclist (1) , Poorwhitetrash (1) , princesitanatty (2) , rubberspares (5) , sabrina1970 (5) , SLL (4) , stucklord02 (1) , sweetrubber (1) , TightSlip (16) , Tinker D (11) , Vacbedbound (1) , victoryoso (2) , Vixien (2) , wahkao (2) , Will90MeeG (2) , wx-190 (1)