Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Sexy Nightclub Women Pumps Design Round Toe Ultra Stiletto High Heels Shoes Banquet Sandals Zapatos Mujer
$57.17-50%

1d oil pantyhose
Polka Dots Oil Shiny Tights Women Sexy Transparent Silky Stockings 1D Ultra Thin Semaless Pantyhose Hot Pole Dance Clubwear
$6.62

soronssy
Japanese Satin Pants Glossy Silky Smooth Sexy Tight Opaque High Waist Wet Look Pantyhose Shiny Sports Swim Pants Bottoms Womens
$200.56-30%

silicone bodysuit
Faja Rosse Full Body Double Layer-High Compression Shapewear With Silicone, Anti-Roll-Up Colombianas Bodysuit Women
$31.61

sexy oil bodysuit
Sexy Women Oil Glossy Shiny Tube Bodysuit Elastic One Piece Thong Candy Color Sexy Tights Bandage Satin Shaper Leotard Short
$26.24-45%

glossy body suit
XCKNY satin glossy Bodysuit Full Length Oil Smooth Running Overalls Silky yoga zentai Casual Sport Tights open crotch tights
$102.85-48%

sexy
1PC Cotton Thongs woman Seamless panties women Sexy Low-waist Underwear Solid G-string Breathable Thongs T-back Female Lingerie
$2.17

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Latex penis sheath, built-in sheaths, cocks in latex sheaths
Two more:

tumblr_0ae3589abd6aa7f89e064eb69044e72a_fb496834_640.jpg    - a different look, but needs more latex...

bdsmlr-81353-FPg2CKMH6D.png    - that's better, lots more latex!

Enjoy

MJ
I am so attracted to these rubber cocks, I have always loved the feel of latex but recently I feel myself becoming interested in playing with or sucking them, You don’t think it has anything to do with my addiction to feminisation/sissy hypno do you?.

It does. Tee hee.
(17 Oct 2019, 23:32 )wilsd Wrote: It does.
Or not. It all started before I discovered hypnosis 😋
I'm starting to think I've developed a 'thing' for latex cocks...

bdsmlr-35412-dEEw6JAocA-og.png    - rather confusing combination of ludicrous breasts, latex cock and latex balls

tumblr_pt2x12Zmrr1wylblo_540.jpg    - nicely vacuum packed in latex, but my eye keeps being drawn to the groin area...

tumblr_q10b67tc611xisefqo1_1280.jpg    - waiting to be polished to a high shine?

bdsmlr-13224-HvVtds5Wvk.png    - latex under steel

Enjoy

MJ
I'm sending as attachment the drawing of a boy (the one in the left) with a kind of "penis sheath" that looks like "a small inverted T". I'd like to know if something similar exists in reality: something that is small enough to prevent an erection, but at the same time, is rigid enough to keep the form of an "inverted T" with a flacid penis. Do you know if something similar exists in reality?
Other way to put this question: I'm looking for a (plastic or latex) "chastity device" that covers the balls and that keeps the penis oriented to the head, thus forming an "inverted T", but I'm not particularly interested in the characteristic that "it cannot be taken out" (which is one of the usual characteristics of chastity devices). Instead, I'm more interested in the characteristics that "it's small", "it prevents an erection", "it covers both penis and balls", and "it looks like an inverted T".

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 bdsmlr-284491-OV8EZuTohV.jpg   
(21 Dec 2019, 20:05 )princesitanatty Wrote: Do you know if something similar exists in reality?

Haven't seen anything like that but you could always have something 3d printed.
(21 Dec 2019, 20:05 )princesitanatty Wrote: I'm sending as attachment the drawing of a boy
Please repost (add add the rest 😋) in this thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...fetish-art
I think I got it.
Not looking at the left, but at the right as well.
I am seeing a hard plastic cone that connects to a ball sack and that covers the cock and balls. Add to a thong part that connects a but plug to the ball sack to keep the penis tube.

That should work.
(23 Dec 2019, 20:40 )Tinker D Wrote: I think I got it.
Not looking at the left, but at the right as well.
I am seeing a hard plastic cone that connects to a ball sack and that covers the cock and balls. Add to a thong part that connects a but plug to the ball sack to keep the penis tube.

That should work.
That sounds great. I guess it can be done, but it has not been done yet as far as I know.
Easy way to test. Cardboard tube like on paper towels, coat hanger, a butt plug and some tape.
Wrap the coat hanger around the plug, insert the plug and bend the coat hanger between your legs, and balls. Slide the paper tube over your cock and tape the tube to the coat hanger.
Of course it’s not secure, but one can see if it will work or not.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Latex hood with penis gag with piss tube MrVining 38 44,358 27 Apr 2023, 21:27
Last Post: Vixien
Looking for Mens Sheath Pants w/butt plug ccg01 9 6,118 24 Mar 2017, 19:09
Last Post: Like Ra
Latex shorts with penis&balls sheath + cocksling Like Ra 1 10,627 27 Jul 2010, 08:12
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: 3m88 (4) , Althend (3) , B1u3 (2) , bondagetom1 (8) , Caty (1) , Cervantez (5) , Christina (2) , Culmor (12) , Dworkin (2) , encasement (1) , essanym (1) , FagMan (15) , goomaster0 (2) , herrpee (2) , Kate (1) , kiren456 (1) , krinlyc (7) , Kuroneko (1) , latexboi7 (3) , latexcrane (3) , latexpert (38) , LatexSiggi (1) , Like Ra (177) , ltxrob (4) , madjack (134) , MstrChain (1) , mybabe692002 (2) , NoNeedToBreathe (7) , PHcyclist (1) , Poorwhitetrash (1) , princesitanatty (2) , rubberspares (5) , sabrina1970 (5) , SLL (4) , stucklord02 (1) , sweetrubber (1) , TightSlip (16) , Tinker D (11) , Vacbedbound (1) , victoryoso (2) , Vixien (2) , wahkao (2) , Will90MeeG (2) , wx-190 (1)