Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sexy oil bodysuit
Sexy Men's Open Crotch Bodysuit Short Sleeve Oil Shiny Glossy Tights High Elastic Man Clothing Shapers Exotic Leotard
$229.90-51%

1d oil stockings
Sexy 1D Oil Shiny Pantyhose Glitter Tights Reinforced Cotton Crotch Shiny Lustre Legs Free Size
$26.84-50%

roanyer
Roanyer Silicone Hip Pads Body Shaper Butt Lifter Fake Ass Enhancer Fake Ass Enhancer Padding Hipster Wear For Crossdresser
$415.03-48%

gjhond
Male Scrotum Pendant Penis Pendant Stainless Steel Testis Weight Cockrings Screw Fixed Press Scrotal Bondage Rings for Men BB401
$181.50-50%

anime fetish
men latex fetish long opera gloves rubber hood sexy cosplay fetish wear socks chlorined rubber
$174.81

bondage lock
Pink Chastity Cage Male Device Kit Sex Toys For Men Couples Cock Lock Penis Ring Bdsm Bondage Adult Games Sex Shop 18+
$17.36

roanyer
Roanyer Silicone Hip Pads Body Shaper Butt Lifter Fake Ass Enhancer Fake Ass Enhancer Padding Hipster Wear For Crossdresser
$415.03-48%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Latex penis sheath, built-in sheaths, cocks in latex sheaths
The sheath is too long. Shouldn’t be longer than 1cm 😋
(06 Jan 2019, 22:41 )Like Ra Wrote: The sheath is too long. Shouldn’t be longer than 1cm 😋

Agree, and there was a slight problem with the air holes beeing too small. But still super fun.
(07 Jan 2019, 05:29 )FagMan Wrote:
(06 Jan 2019, 22:41 )Like Ra Wrote: The sheath is too long. Shouldn’t be longer than 1cm 😋

Agree, and there was a slight problem with the air holes beeing too small. But still super fun.

Greetings there FagMan and all.

Aye, the nose holes in an otherwise nicely fitting head covering do present situations for some. That air flow restriction is a turn on for more than a few though concerning the realm of physical excitement and exertion such constrictions can do and put a damper on things. There are a few court cases to attest that reflect resultant deaths . However, there are methods that with a little practice (glue and latex rubber) one can increase the size of this critical area to increase comfort and prolong longevity. Nothing like one to expire due to to restricted air flow when participating in an intimate act, definitely a bummer not to mention the resultant paperwork. Details should any find interest. However, do give time to respond as this is a busy time (unusual as Winter usually is a slow time) but I'm really dancing to keep the lights on. Petrol bills suck Global Warming my ass!

Allow this FagMan, my envy. I'll add that I'd like hands behind the back and rope...

With wit, Warm Regards, 
Dworkin
(14 Jan 2019, 02:23 )Dworkin Wrote:
(07 Jan 2019, 05:29 )FagMan Wrote:

Greetings there FagMan and all.

Aye, the nose holes in an otherwise nicely fitting head covering do present situations for some. That air flow restriction is a turn on for more than a few though concerning the realm of physical excitement and exertion such constrictions can do and put a damper on things. There are a few court cases to attest that reflect resultant deaths . However, there are methods that with a little practice (glue and latex rubber) one can increase the size of this critical area to increase comfort and prolong longevity. Nothing like one to expire due to to restricted air flow when participating in an intimate act, definitely a bummer not to mention the resultant paperwork. Details should any find interest. However, do give time to respond as this is a busy time (unusual as Winter usually is a slow time) but I'm really dancing to keep the lights on. Petrol bills suck Global Warming my ass!

Allow this FagMan, my envy. I'll add that I'd like hands behind the back and rope...

With wit, Warm Regards, 
Dworkin

Hello Dworkin and  thank you for the answer. 

I'm great fan of breathplay and do enjoy it immensely. As you said, there is however a fine line between it and suffocating that I prefer not to cross. Modifying the breathing holes wouldbe a simple matter if the pants and mask where mine. Unfortunately they belong to the gentleman who kindly let me put them to the test. So any modifications has to come from him.

I too would have preferred hands tied behind the back, but as this was our first trial run we opted for safety before pleasure. Perhaps next time...

Regards 
FagMan
Heavy Metal style  😁

1816.jpg   
"As I lay here, straining against my bonds, I know this... I feel more free than I've ever felt in my life" - Sunstone
Ok, this has been eating me for some time now. I really like the latex cock picture, but is the latex suit all one-peice or is the wearer wearing a set of latex shorts on the inside and the suit on The outside?
And, if is a one peice, how easy or hard is it to get suited up?
I would also like to see how that bolt is connected to the end of the cock.
More for the collection:

Capture.JPG    - clear and simple, but needs all that hair removing.
 tumblr_n59kxeZfSg1snouhzo3_500.jpg    - that's better, nice and shiny 
 tumblr_pm1futRCgP1ulmh7k_540.jpg    - confusing but erotic 

enjoy

MJ
A small, but not so small addition!

bdsmlr-61991-im2kv6g4hC.jpg     bdsmlr-61991-ZUdmwHEgEW.jpg    - another one of those confusing combinations of huge latex cock but also boobs... and now huge testicles too!

and an animated bit of fun

bdsmlr-22042-ZsGznbbttm.gif    - ladies can have latex cocks too!

enjoy

MJ
Even more latex encased manhood for you all:

44249874375_b36699519d_k.jpg    - I wonder where that pipe goes?

bdsmlr-3477-0W4QJ1YxCO.jpg     bdsmlr-3477-M6AlGf9UFx.jpg    - is that for real? Scary erection!!

bdsmlr-3477-qP7Flp8btT.jpg    - ready for action

bdsmlr-34501-aD0aJDzKaD.jpg    - reddy for action? (Sorry, sorry, couldn't resist!)

bdsmlr-34501-HUZGVgptDd.jpg    - awaiting action?

Enjoy

MJ
That's the EOTD!!! I need a 3d version of them 😋 E.g. for the VR goggles 😉

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Latex hood with penis gag with piss tube MrVining 38 44,374 27 Apr 2023, 21:27
Last Post: Vixien
Looking for Mens Sheath Pants w/butt plug ccg01 9 6,123 24 Mar 2017, 19:09
Last Post: Like Ra
Latex shorts with penis&balls sheath + cocksling Like Ra 1 10,629 27 Jul 2010, 08:12
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: 3m88 (4) , Althend (3) , B1u3 (2) , bondagetom1 (8) , Caty (1) , Cervantez (5) , Christina (2) , Culmor (12) , Dworkin (2) , encasement (1) , essanym (1) , FagMan (15) , goomaster0 (2) , herrpee (2) , Kate (1) , kiren456 (1) , krinlyc (7) , Kuroneko (1) , latexboi7 (3) , latexcrane (3) , latexpert (38) , LatexSiggi (1) , Like Ra (177) , ltxrob (4) , madjack (134) , MstrChain (1) , mybabe692002 (2) , NoNeedToBreathe (7) , PHcyclist (1) , Poorwhitetrash (1) , princesitanatty (2) , rubberspares (5) , sabrina1970 (5) , SLL (4) , stucklord02 (1) , sweetrubber (1) , TightSlip (16) , Tinker D (11) , Vacbedbound (1) , victoryoso (2) , Vixien (2) , wahkao (2) , Will90MeeG (2) , wx-190 (1)