Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

inlzdz
Womens Gymnastics Leotard Ballet Unitard Jumpsuit Sleeveless Mesh Athletic Leotard Bodysuit for Skating Ballroom Costume
$15.09-40%

crossdresser silicone mask
AJ-WOMEN Cosplay accessory Silicone Head Cover Makeup Crossdresser Beauty Mask Collection Male to Female silicone cosplay mask
$95.59

tiaobug sissy
Mens Adult Oil See Through Panties Briefs Sexy Lingerie Sissy Crossdress Semi Bulge Pouch Boxer Shorts Underpants Underwear
$15.28-60%

larpgears
Latex Horse Hood Mask Adult Fetish Bondage Hood Rubber Horse Masks with Hairs with Zipper Closure
$30.24-17%

anime fetish
Women Black Red Sexy Faux Leather Latex Catsuit Plus Size Clubwear Sexy Jumpsuit With Zipper Crotch Sex Fetish Bondage Costumes
$55.66-25%

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Straight Leg Women's Pants Skintight Velvet Pants Vintage Autumn 2021 Women's Clothing Black Pants Woman
$72.59-33%

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy 2 pcs heart embrodiery lace bra set women transparent bra + panty lingerie set 2021 ladies sexy underwear
$8.48

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Latex on eBay - interesting finds
(04 Jun 2016, 16:31 )Tinker D Wrote: So, have you tried your pink catsuit yet?
No, not yet, have to wait for a month.
Interesting, I noticed, that eBay prices for latex are lower than Aliexpress ones, but the manufacturers are most likely the same.
Just bookmarking: very cheap glued(!) latex briefs with various condoms: eBay.com store: FactoryLatex

And a couple of more shops to follow:

eBay.com store: happy88shop
eBay.com store: costumes8
eBay.com store: audreyhepburncn
DE Store: 008lolita
DE Store: Latex-fancy-Dress
eBay.com store: panjico-ltd-latex
brightandshiny.pl
(01 Jun 2016, 09:42 )Like Ra Wrote: transparent latex condom hood
Gone for 45,82 Euro (20 bids). Anybody from this forum? 😋
I was thinking about a maximally fully closed latex catsuit, that can be used for "working at home", what means open eyes, open mouth, and preferably no gloves. After some searching I stumbled upon this latex swimsuit plus stockings nurse catsuit

latex-catsuit-10-swimsuit_stockings.jpg      ( eBay.com store: happy88shop )

It looks quite weird yet humiliating enough, and the person in such clothes simply MUST be bound and gagged 😊
This purple latex dress, that can be effectively used as a leg binder, was in my wish list for years. Finally, I found it for a very reasonable price in eBay.com store: happy88shop

purple_latex_bondage_dress-01.jpg.jpg   

For the dress and the catsuit above I paid 160$ including shipping. I hope they will fit 😋
Bookmarking: eBay.com store: Bright-Shiny-Store They make very interesting stuff.
What a suit! What a fit! Pity it's too big for me .... latex swimsuit/leotard

latex_neck_entry_swimsuit-01.jpg     latex_neck_entry_swimsuit-02.jpg     latex_neck_entry_swimsuit-03.jpg     latex_neck_entry_swimsuit-04.jpg     latex_neck_entry_swimsuit-05.jpg     latex_neck_entry_swimsuit-06.jpg     latex_neck_entry_swimsuit-07.jpg     latex_neck_entry_swimsuit-08.jpg     latex_neck_entry_swimsuit-09.jpg   

Interesting, yesterday I left a note to the owner of this swimsuit on Fetlife (asking about the details), and today I see it on eBay with all parameters 😉
Quote:I was thinking about a maximally fully closed latex catsuit, that can be used for "working at home", what means open eyes, open mouth, and preferably no gloves.

I love those part opaque, part translucent catsuits but have had mixed success with suits with attached hoods. Once they're on they're very comfortable but getting them on and off is a real struggle.
I like the neck-entry 'Amazone' style catsuit from 'Fantastic Rubber' a lot, something like this would make a great base for a Poison Ivy costume.

PI.jpg   

But they're not cheap and the pound has a long way to go before it hits bottom...
(01 Jun 2016, 01:33 )Like Ra Wrote: My next purchase will be this latex condom hood (check the price!)

Can't decide on the combination of the colours, though. The following are available: black, red, transparent. Or just buy the one on the photo (black with a red condom)?

DE Store: audreyhepburncn

(05 Jun 2016, 20:37 )Like Ra Wrote: Just bookmarking: very cheap glued(!) latex briefs with various condoms: eBay.com store: FactoryLatex

And a couple of more shops to follow:

eBay.com store: happy88shop
eBay.com store: costumes8
eBay.com store: audreyhepburncn
DE Store: 008lolita
DE Store: Latex-fancy-Dress

The briefs and the condom hood arrived yesterday. Fantastic quality! And it's for 25$ for both items and for both deliveries! Inmy opinion the quality is higher than the quality of some European manufacturers. I made some hi-res photos, so you can check for yourselves. The smell is different from usual 4d/supatex.

IMG_1461_latex_briefs.jpg     IMG_1462_latex_briefs.jpg     IMG_1463_latex_briefs.jpg     IMG_1464_condom_hood.jpg     IMG_1465_condom_hood.jpg     IMG_1466_condom_hood.jpg   

I will chlorinate them and will let you know how they will behave on the long run.

Contributors: ama8899 (1) , B1u3 (1) , Bound Whore (1) , carabina12 (1) , Culmor (7) , duw_a_wyr (3) , essanym (3) , herrpee (3) , Kit-Katt (2) , krinlyc (2) , laris069 (2) , Like Ra (264) , ltxrob (12) , LustrousLaminaLover (1) , madjack (23) , NoNeedToBreathe (1) , Poorwhitetrash (2) , rugharcz (2) , sabrina1970 (1) , shaggy420hose (1) , slaafruben (1) , Strappado (1) , sweetrubber (1) , TightSlip (1) , Tinker D (4) , unicast (2) , Vacbedbound (6) , Will90MeeG (1) , zan (1)