Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sissy femboy
Love me I'm cute Unicorn Femboy Sissy Sleeveless Dress evening dresses women dresses for woman
$331.54-44%

bimbo sissy
Bimbo Sissy Design Sexy Slim Fit Crop Top Swinger Humorous Fun Flirting Tank Tops Hotwife Funny Naughty Sports Camisole
$42.60

bondage
Sexy Necklace Collar Leather Bdsm Cosplay Slave Heart Collars And Leash Set For Women Bondage Gothic Choker Bell Accessories
$31.99-3%

panty girdle
Bbl Shorts Faja Women Body Shaper High Waist Tummy Control Panties Girdle Shapewear Slimming Underwear Tight Abdomen Corset
$134.02-1%

lobudek
Shiny Mirror Jacket Purple Bling Coat Male Stage Performance Costume Club Party Show Sequins Overcoat Rave Outfit Hip Hop Dance
$131.89-43%

chastity cage
Skin Touch Simulation Penis Chastity Cage Male Cock Cage Set Lightweight Chastity Belt BDSM Adults Sex Toys for Men
$35.43-5%

meise
High Quality SUS304 Stainless steel electrothermic Towel rack Wall Mounte Thermostatic Towel Bar Luxury Bath towel holder,Black
$658.24-17%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Latex on eBay - interesting finds
Bookmarking another latex shop: UK Store: miss-rubb They've got interesting catsuit designs.
Too cheap to be true it almost seems it, but.... ?

$_1.jpg    - latex suit for the larger man?

they have more at the same cheap prices - almost worth a chance but (amazingly) seems to be too big for me!

MJ
This thin pink transparent breath-control latex mask looks very tempting:

latex_breath_control_mask-01.jpg     latex_breath_control_mask-02.jpg     latex_breath_control_mask-03.jpg   
Also very intriguing: Transparent latex jeans

transparent_latex_jeans-01.jpg   

DE Store: Svetas-World-of-LATEX
(12 Apr 2016, 15:18 )Like Ra Wrote: Also very intriguing: Transparent latex jeans

DE Store: Svetas-World-of-LATEX

Hmmm... very 'un-sexy' to me. Possibly the model's hairy bum (FOTD!!!!) but also the fitting - in my view latex simply has to be skin-tight and these aren't.

Personal tastes differ.

😟

MJ
(12 Apr 2016, 15:14 )Like Ra Wrote: This thin pink transparent breath-control latex mask looks very tempting:

... was going to try to buy it, but missed it ... Gone for 54 euros, more than I was going to spend on it anyway.
After years of hesitation I finally decided to buy a catsuit directly from China: pink latex zentai catsuit (I chose men's size L).

latex-zentai-suit-08.jpg   

here's what I like about it:

o- tights-like gloves
o- blow-up doll look
o- built-in hood, that can be locked (I hope) with a padlock, sealing a dildo-gag inside
o- the light pink colour looks like a barbie-plastic skin. Imagine sheer black/blue pantyhose with a Realise swimsuit worn over this catsuit
o- lots of positive feedbacks about the quality
o- reasonable price

Unfortunately they do not offer the chlorination service, so will have to do that by myself. I do not expect a great fit, but I do hope that it will survive at least several self-bondage sessions.
Their prices seem pretty cheap...
Will be interesting on hearing your review of both the product and the service, time etc

How do you plan on using the zip with mitten hands?
(05 May 2016, 19:01 )ltxrob Wrote: How do you plan on using the zip with mitten hands?
The latex is not that thick (I think it's 0.038mm), so it should be possible to grab the slider. But most likely I will tie strings to the sliders - much easier to zip yourself up in any case 😉
(05 May 2016, 19:14 )Like Ra Wrote:
(05 May 2016, 19:01 )ltxrob Wrote: How do you plan on using the zip with mitten hands?
The latex is not that thick (I think it's 0.038mm), so it should be possible to grab the slider. But most likely I will tie strings to the sliders - much easier to zip yourself up in any case 😉

It looks very interesting and look forward to your review.

Contributors: ama8899 (1) , B1u3 (1) , Bound Whore (1) , carabina12 (1) , Culmor (7) , duw_a_wyr (3) , essanym (3) , herrpee (3) , Kit-Katt (2) , krinlyc (2) , laris069 (2) , Like Ra (264) , ltxrob (12) , LustrousLaminaLover (1) , madjack (23) , NoNeedToBreathe (1) , Poorwhitetrash (2) , rugharcz (2) , sabrina1970 (1) , shaggy420hose (1) , slaafruben (1) , Strappado (1) , sweetrubber (1) , TightSlip (1) , Tinker D (4) , unicast (2) , Vacbedbound (6) , Will90MeeG (1) , zan (1)