Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress
U-Charmmore H Cup Silicone Breast Forms Breastplate Fake Boobs For Crossdresser Drag Queen Cosplayer Transgender
$177.87-66%

vac-u-lock machine
Rough Beast Vac-u-Lock Horse dildo for Sex Machine Silicone/VAC Penis Big Anal plug Adult Masturbator Clit Stimulate Sex Toys
$307.23-30%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY SATIN GLOSSY One piece swimsuit oil smooth high fork T-String swimsuit sexy tights swimsuit AESCO
$67.51-58%

electro stimulation device
Tens Massager EMS Muscle Stimulator Electro-acupuncture Meridian Massage Machine Physiotherapy Pulse Full Body Massaging Device
$52.02

leg binder
BDSM Bind Leg/Arm Binder,Behind Back Bondage Armbinder Leather Straight Jacket Slave Lockable Glove With Shoulder Straps Sex Kit
$18.39-17%

sexy oil bodysuit
Unisex 1D Oil Shine Totally Encased Long Sleeve Shirt Bodysuit Women with Thin and Sexy Stockings Material Men
$9.41

shiny stockings
Super Long 110cm Pure Nylon Non-elastic Thigh High Stockings 10D Ultra Thin Transparent Medias Oil Shiny Party Socks
$4.01

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Latex on eBay - interesting finds
(05 May 2016, 15:20 )Like Ra Wrote: After years of hesitation I finally decided to buy a catsuit directly from China: pink latex zentai catsuit (I chose men's size L).
DE Store: 008lolita
[Image: post_2_1462457651_f89b3e6b267445a9cbb235..._thumb.jpg]   
It's just arrived! I have a "full house", so no way to try it on, but the quality looks quite good. It's glued (unlike my previous zentai latex suit that was made by dipping a flat cardboard "mannequin" in liquid latex), it's quite dense, the colour is good. Unfortunately, they do not chlorinate, so to put it on I will need J-Lube, what means I have to wait until I'm alone for a couple of hours. The nose holes look a bit on the narrow side. And the smell is different. It's clearly latex but with an unfamiliar "tone".
Well done Ra!
I've had nothing but bad experiences when ordering from China ( cf Hong Kong, from whence  I've  never had the slightest problem). That said, I've had grief from just about every other country I've ever I've dealt with too  and ( I have to be honest)  the UK seems particularly poor in this respect  😟
(27 May 2016, 20:27 )culmor Wrote: I've had nothing but bad experiences when ordering from China
You can't trust anybody, even the seller you had a good experience before, or if the feedback is excellent. On the other hand, eBay, Alibaba, Paypal make it easier, because you can return your item and get a refund. Or get a refund if it's lost. The risk still exists, but it's significantly minimized.
What a great transparent latex blouse!

transparent-latex-blouse-01.jpg     transparent-latex-blouse-02.jpg     transparent-latex-blouse-03.jpg     transparent-latex-blouse-04.jpg   

Think of everyday office clothes 😋

UK Store: Aqua-Latex
After I received my latex zentai, I think I can recommend pink latex catsuit and blue latex catsuit I like the price and the quality looks the same as mine.

blue-latex-catsuit-01.jpg     pink-latex-catsuit-01.jpg   

DE Store: costumes8
My next purchase will be this latex condom hood (check the price!)

latex-condom-hood-05.jpg   

Can't decide on the combination of the colours, though. The following are available: black, red, transparent. Or just buy the one on the photo (black with a red condom)?

DE Store: audreyhepburncn
This is what a transparent latex condom hood can look like. Looks at that condom inside. Exciting 😋

latex-condom-hood-06.jpg     latex-condom-hood-07.jpg     latex-condom-hood-08.jpg     latex-condom-hood-09.jpg     latex-condom-hood-10.jpg     latex-condom-hood-11.jpg   
(01 Jun 2016, 09:42 )Like Ra Wrote: This is what a transparent latex condom hood can look like. Looks at that condom inside. Exciting 😋

Exciting... but no breathing holes?

MJ
Hmm.. indeed... And the description says: "Komplett geschlossen". On one hand it's even more exciting, on the other - for not so long. Was it meant to be that way? Or is it up to the buyer to customize it? (I've see lots of completely closed latex masks with a note, that you can make your own nose, eyes or mouth openings and where you want them). But making proper and accurate holes in latex is not that easy...
So, have you tried your pink catsuit yet?

Contributors: ama8899 (1) , B1u3 (1) , Bound Whore (1) , carabina12 (1) , Culmor (7) , duw_a_wyr (3) , essanym (3) , herrpee (3) , Kit-Katt (2) , krinlyc (2) , laris069 (2) , Like Ra (264) , ltxrob (12) , LustrousLaminaLover (1) , madjack (23) , NoNeedToBreathe (1) , Poorwhitetrash (2) , rugharcz (2) , sabrina1970 (1) , shaggy420hose (1) , slaafruben (1) , Strappado (1) , sweetrubber (1) , TightSlip (1) , Tinker D (4) , unicast (2) , Vacbedbound (6) , Will90MeeG (1) , zan (1)