Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sexy oil bodysuit
Sexy Oil Shiny Full Bodysuit Latex Elasitc Sexy Tight Zipper Open Crotch Cosplay Leotard U Convex Pouch Jumpsuit Plus Size
$95.32-50%

lip plump
Sleeping Lip Mask Nourish Moisturizing Hydrate Lip Balm Lip Oil Anti-chapped Plump Er Exfoliating Lips Care Cream Autumn Winter
$4.39

speerise
Speerise Girls Leotard Ruffle Short Sleeve Toddler Leotard for Dance Gymnastics Ballet 3-12 Years
$142.77-19%

latex zentai
Sexy Female Women Faux Leather Catsuit PVC Latex Bodysuit Shiny Metallic Jumpsuit Tight Zentai Suit Halloween Cosplay Costume
$319.44-48%

sexy pantyhose
1PC New Hot Fashion Women's Sexy Thin Tights Lady Transparent Black Stocking Panties Pantyhose Breathable Long Thin Stockings
$1.82

mirabelle
POPTOYS BG-001 1/6 Scale Female Soldier Mirabelle Ross Battle Angel Black Fire Full Set 12-inch Action Figure Model Gifts
$2605.12-31%

silicone bodysuit
Snatched Body Luxe Faja With Zippers Butt Lifting Back Control Silicone Girdle Daily Use Female Underwear
$49.30-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Latex on eBay - interesting finds
These panties are made from latex, so posting here. I love the plugs:

latex-briefs-with-plugs-01.jpg     latex-briefs-with-plugs-02.jpg     latex-briefs-with-plugs-03.jpg     latex-briefs-with-plugs-04.jpg     latex-briefs-with-plugs-05.jpg     latex-briefs-with-plugs-06.jpg   
Did you aehm, your wife use it on you?
I did not but it, the size is too big (not the size of plugs, I mean 😁 )
Always wanted to try such dress (but with closed back). You are dressed for a formal party, yet your legs are almost bound by tight latex.

latex-dress-long-04-white.jpg   
I must say, these guys are very creative. How would you use such transparent latex briefs with a built-in glove? 😋

transparent-latex-briefs-with-glove-01.jpg   
Sex doll version of a latex pyjama 😉 pink latex inflatable zentai

pink-latex-zentai-01.jpg   

eBay.com store: god96tw
Everyday latex clothes. Something for the office? Yellow rubber shirt

latex-shirt-01.jpg     latex-shirt-02.jpg   

eBay.com store: god96tw
I love the pink transparent parts, turtle neck, and the zip, that can transport this Westward Bound dress into a bondage attire.

westward-bound-latex-dress-long-17-transparent.jpg     westward-bound-latex-dress-long-16-transparent.jpg     westward-bound-latex-dress-long-15-transparent.jpg     westward-bound-latex-dress-long-14-transparent.jpg   

UK Store: westwardboundshop
Most likely the photo is stolen (Simon O?), but still, I like the fit and the view of these transparent latex pantyhose for men I wonder if the real ones are close to the image.

transparent-latex-pantyhose-for-men-01.jpg   

DE Store: 1stlatexcatsuit
I like several things about this latex mini dress

o- built-in latex hood with possible additions
o- straps (lockable?) all around
o- not sure about the strap under the armpit, this is the first time I see this.

latex-dress-mini-18.jpg     latex-dress-mini-19.jpg     latex-dress-mini-20-bondage.jpg   

DE Store: 1stlatexcatsuit

Contributors: ama8899 (1) , B1u3 (1) , Bound Whore (1) , carabina12 (1) , Culmor (7) , duw_a_wyr (3) , essanym (3) , herrpee (3) , Kit-Katt (2) , krinlyc (2) , laris069 (2) , Like Ra (264) , ltxrob (12) , LustrousLaminaLover (1) , madjack (23) , NoNeedToBreathe (1) , Poorwhitetrash (2) , rugharcz (2) , sabrina1970 (1) , shaggy420hose (1) , slaafruben (1) , Strappado (1) , sweetrubber (1) , TightSlip (1) , Tinker D (4) , unicast (2) , Vacbedbound (6) , Will90MeeG (1) , zan (1)