Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex bondage
1 Pair Wholesale PVC Vinyl Spandex Zentai Long Black/Red Opera Gloves Unisex Latex Bondage Clubwear PVC Gloves
$8.08-28%

corset
French Ladies Transparent Mesh Corset Sexy Shaper Thin Bra Set Night Club Sweet Cropped Top Girls Hot Bra and Panties Bralette
$142.78-38%

bondage leotard
CLEVER-MENMODE Men's Strap Underwear Mankini Male Sexy Thong Men Leotard Bondage Lingerie Thongs Bodysuit Stage Body Costume
$5.07-2%

pvc stockings
PVC Leather Wet Look Sexy Stockings Night Club Knee High Socks Women's Oil Shiny Stockings Plus Size Sexy Lingerie Latex Hosiery
$14.91-29%

leather hood bondage
Fetish Toilet Funnel Open Mouth Gag Mask Hood PU Leather BDSM Funnel Oral Enema Drool Plug Gag Head Harness Bondage Adult Game
$8.19

tusk chastity
2023 NEW TUSK SERIES Bionic Design Hinged Cock Cage Male Chastity Device Metal Catheter 2 Types Penis Rings Adult Sex Toys 18+
$79.91-50%

sorbern
Brand Designer Depp Acetate Sunglasses for Men Vintage Round Small Medium Oculos De Sol Gafas Blue Decorative glasses UV400
$31.15-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Latex hood with penis gag with piss tube
(16 Sep 2016, 02:01 )Kuroneko Wrote: I love how u put ur words and sentences together.
Yes, see why I missed him all these years? ;P
How to keep a condom or piss condom in place without glue of some form?
That is a very good question. Hard to answer.
Latex shorts leak. Regular condoms only work with a hard-on. Falls off when limp. I think that a latex condom with a ball sack and base ring will also leak as well.
I'm thinking of Medical Tape ???
(16 Sep 2016, 15:02 )Tinker D Wrote: How to keep a condom or piss condom in place without glue of some form?
That is a very good question. Hard to answer.
Latex shorts leak. Reagular condoms only work with a hard-on. Falls off when limp. I think that a latex condom with a ball sack and base ring will also leak as well.
I'm thinking of Medical Tape ???

How about modify the cb 6000 chastity device. Dont insert the penis too deep and there would be a space for piss. Put a tube at the tip and connect to a ball gag. The cons would be the erection moment. Hahaha. But the pain is part of the fun.
(16 Sep 2016, 15:22 )Kuroneko Wrote: How about modify the cb 6000 chastity device. Dont insert the penis too deep and there would be a space for piss. Put a tube at the tip and connect to a ball gag.
Yes, tried that. A short piss condom underneath of CB6000. Awkward, leaky, but stays in place. And CB6000 design is @#$%^& ... See https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/4842
Hi Folks.
This is a tad premature, however, with any of these devices gravity is not your friend as water (in this case a variation of water) does not flow uphill (against gravity) on it's own accord and as mentioned bladder pressure alone will not move any expelled (up) very far. To put this crudely, one would need vacuum assist in some manner, by mouth(self or otherwise), mechanical or other means. And back flow is a situation, hence, a good seal is essential. I've had clients utilize thick yarn or rubber bands (which are good pretty much for short term use-they hurt after awhile) and getting the proper tension is a judgement call for obvious reasons. Alternatively, I have used strips of rubber about the rubber base ring when unrolled on the "tube", made that strip a little tighter about the base and then rolled it back up creating a tighter fit. This helps and is another that takes experimenting to find the right amount of tight. I am working on details and as in all, not all is for everyone though from experiences (personal, observational and verbally related) there has been a better than not success rate and unless something really goes wrong there has been little to any leakage. There are techniques also involved and I shall attempt thorough explanations futureside. So, not trying to create unnecessary intrigue, just trying to get the details proper as I am one of those star signs that tends to be a perfectionist, at least in some areas as were I so bright I'd have been signing my own checks long ago. Brains, creativity  and business sense do not oft hold hands so to say or I should certainly be a lot better off financially today. To use that phrase again, "I'll be back..."
Tipples,
Dworkin
Last night i was playing some self watersport. Laying in toilet floor and try to pee on myself while erection. My idea wanna go from slow flow so the urine wil move from stomach then go to mouth. But for some reason i cant pee on myself. Might be a gravity cause or erection cause or just a doubt of low self confidence wether i could manage it or not. Bt in the end i did manage it. Aftr 5 minute. Seems like a penis sheet is needed.
How about use a tape instead of rubber band or yarn. Tape gt this mummified feeling hahaha.
(16 Sep 2016, 18:03 )Like Ra Wrote:
(16 Sep 2016, 15:22 )Kuroneko Wrote: How about modify the cb 6000 chastity device. Dont insert the penis too deep and there would be a space for piss. Put a tube at the tip and connect to a ball gag.
Yes, tried that. A short piss condom underneath of CB6000. Awkward, leaky, but stays in place. And CB6000 design is @#$%^& ... See https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/4842

u right. The design really not tht good. Try once wear it outside. People keep staring the bulging in my pants. Hahaha. And i didnt know if it should be hurt around the ballsack or it just normal. But wearing it even without erection feel painful under my balls. But the price is quite ok.
Interesting fact. It is easy to pee as long as the your peeing down hill.
But you can't pee uphill. Yes, you can pee upwards a bit, but I'll bet no one can pee higher than your belly button.
Let alone per in your own mouth.

The piss pants/gag setup will only work when your laying on your back, and slightly inverted. Or, to make it work when your uprite, a squeeze type hand pump or a small electric pump that turns on when pee triggers it. Other than that, there is no real way the body can force your own pee into your mouth when your standing or sitting on a pot or chair.
Greetings again Folks.

Still have a work in progress. Time, a linear measurement of events past a set of fixed points that flows in one direction only that for the most of us mortals is a constant and unless you are traveling at outrageous speeds (time slows the faster one approaches the speed of light) we are all bound to. So why with all the time saving devices and programs that are supposed to make things "faster" about there seems to be less time available?  

Hmmmmmm...

However, related to the continuing thread, allow the following. My understanding has that most men cannot urinate with an erection. This I did not know for decades as I must have been born lucky. Some exceptions have this is less frequent with Asian men and I do not know why. Further, limited research has that fewer men are able to urinate while the male member is facing "upwards" particularly in an excited state. This was a torture method employed apparently for eons and I'm not sure how excited I could be while under duress, having to piss and being erotically aroused no matter how stoned.

As to the situation with overcoming the gravity issue, I had at one time when I had more access to medical devices (that at the time I had little understanding) a small supply of various back-flow valves (like an electric diode) that allows flow in one direction only. I was attempting to use these in an automotive capacity to increase carburetor efficiency. Any remember those???) I recall a fellow I knew into the enema scene used them to great effect. That was another I did not understand until I delved deeper into psychology and the more pronounced deviant sides. I do not know where to find these and have not had time to look though I'd say there may be those here that have enough interest to provide an experienced opinion and/or have input.

Looking back I never employed any of the commercial sheaths for elimination (I tried some drainage pants from Latexa light years ago) that were aight when erect but did not have the desired effect when not and as noted, that gravity thing... Some do not care if they are "wet" and there are designs have that in mind. I am not one though to each theirs.

So, I am hoping to at the least come up with some diagrams and illustrations, perhaps even pics (I am the sort that has difficulty with written instructions as example- ever tried to write down in words how to tie a tie?) Stay tuned to this channel.

Above all,

Enjoy,
Dworkin
Well i once try masturbate using this position. And seems like i can. Didn't try to pee using this position but i will try later.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 044.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Latex penis sheath, built-in sheaths, cocks in latex sheaths Kate 496 338,551 08 Mar 2024, 11:47
Last Post: FagMan
Latex Hood with "bubble" NoNeedToBreathe 8 7,531 24 Oct 2014, 05:05
Last Post: NoNeedToBreathe
Latex shorts with penis&balls sheath + cocksling Like Ra 1 10,628 27 Jul 2010, 08:12
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: bodysuit (1) , Bubbawild (1) , curse154 (1) , Dworkin (10) , Kuroneko (7) , Like Ra (12) , MrVining (1) , Tinker D (4) , Vixien (2)