Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

cosplay sexy
Fishnet Bodysuits Hot Women Mesh Body Stockings Sexy Lingerie Erotic Outfits Transparent Jumpsuit Sex Set Cosplay Costume
$4.84-65%

nsa swimsuit one piece
NSA One Piece Black Sharkskin chlorine resistant waterproof high waist Women's Competition Swimsuit Knee Swimsuit girls
$30.23-20%

soronssy
Sexy Satin Glossy see through Swimwear High Neck Zipper Bodysuit Shiny Tight Leotards Elastic Smooth One Piece Swimsuit
$302.50-30%

bondage hood
Couple Adult Cosplay Games PU Leather Mask Hood Halloween Party Bondage Face Cover Sexy Fetish Full Head Hood With Lock
$232.95-20%

2023 chastity
2023 New Upgraded 3-Way Nylon Chastity Belt Men's Chastity Cage Belt Elastic Anti-shedding Adult Sex Toys Sex Toys Shop 18+
$12.56-44%

stainless steel cock
Metal Cock Ring Penis Bondage Lock Ball Scrotum Stretcher Delayed Ejaculation Time Extend Testicles Sex Toys for Men Gay 18
$11.35-30%

sexye doll
SEXYE 169cm Full Body Real Doll Realistic Vagina Love Doll Implanted Hair Big Breasts Anal Silicone Full Body Sex Doll for Men
$2480.50-39%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Karada Hog Tie Self Bondage
Hi All,
I will have an upcoming day alone and plan on partaking in some self bondage. My plan is to combine three techniques, Karada, hog tie, and oil in a tube. First I will start with a Karada 1, then insert a vibrating butt plug, ball gag, and place a bullet on the tip of my dick with cling wrap. Then I will put myself into a hog tie 1. Once completed, I am forced to endure the vibrations and make my way to the bathroom.

The tub will aeady have some oil in it, but then once in the tub I will have a bucket with oil hanging from the towel rack over the tub. This will have a string attached and I will have to dump it over me. In the bucket will be multiple keys. A scissors will be placed on the side of the tube with a lock on it. I will have to go through the keys to unlock the scissors to escape. Hopefully the time that passes will cause multiple orgasms which will just add to the challenge of getting to the tub.

Does anyone have any thoughts or suggestions on how to improve this scenario?

Thanks!
Do I understand correctly, that you have to crawl to the bathtub while hogtied? Are you sure you can do that? And without any injures?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bondage on a Budget: how to make a reusable karada Lancer 8 2,413 25 Nov 2020, 08:31
Last Post: ltxrob
"Basic Hog Tie 3" help Tenderfoot88 4 5,801 16 Dec 2013, 02:22
Last Post: Tinker D
Quick and dirty but safe hog-tie Strappado 2 7,114 15 Apr 2012, 11:08
Last Post: DeWired
The best way to tie hands behind your back when using a karada CCnn 17 30,499 24 Jan 2010, 04:21
Last Post: Strappado
Hog ties Like Ra 0 6,602 06 Nov 2007, 00:46
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , whaler87 (1)