Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Karada Hog Tie Self Bondage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,
I will have an upcoming day alone and plan on partaking in some self bondage. My plan is to combine three techniques, Karada, hog tie, and oil in a tube. First I will start with a Karada 1, then insert a vibrating butt plug, ball gag, and place a bullet on the tip of my dick with cling wrap. Then I will put myself into a hog tie 1. Once completed, I am forced to endure the vibrations and make my way to the bathroom.

The tub will aeady have some oil in it, but then once in the tub I will have a bucket with oil hanging from the towel rack over the tub. This will have a string attached and I will have to dump it over me. In the bucket will be multiple keys. A scissors will be placed on the side of the tube with a lock on it. I will have to go through the keys to unlock the scissors to escape. Hopefully the time that passes will cause multiple orgasms which will just add to the challenge of getting to the tub.

Does anyone have any thoughts or suggestions on how to improve this scenario?

Thanks!
Do I understand correctly, that you have to crawl to the bathtub while hogtied? Are you sure you can do that? And without any injures?