Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress cosplay female
Cosplay Luxury Crossdressing Male To Female Customized Nails Service For Skin Kigurumi Zentai Gloves With Fake Nail Art
$42.34-25%

panty girdle
High Waist Shaper Panties Hip Buttock Lifter Belly Control Shorts Sexy Lace Shapewear Slimming Girdles Women Intimate Underwear
$20.50

bondage body
B.CYQZ Bdsm Gothic Bra Sexy Leather Harness Lingerie For Women Body Bondage Fetish Harness Goth PU Garter Sexy Women's Corset
$4.44

latex tights
Sexy Female Women Faux Leather Catsuit PVC Latex Bodysuit Shiny Metallic Jumpsuit Tight Zentai Suit Halloween Cosplay Costume
$227.48-25%

penis pump
215mm Scale Measure Meter Penis Pomp Vacuum Pump Voor Penis Vergroting Male Enhancement Cock Pomp Penis Trainer Sex Toys for Man
$7.21-23%

male chastity
Jeusn Male Chastity Cage Sex Toys Discreet Sissy Femboy Chastity Cock Cage Device Penis Rings Male With 3 Size Men's Adult Goods
$2.66

bondage body
1pc Black Whole Body New Women Body Harness Bra Cage Top Lingerie Adjustable Size Harness Lingerie Clothing Harness Bondage Belt
$4.01

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Is it wrong?
(28 Jan 2012, 08:44 )Like Ra Wrote:
(28 Jan 2012, 08:33 )Marcus Wrote: me looking at my old photos... I had the blue leotard/swimsuit thing for a while also
photos? 😉
 Image050.jpg   
Sorry About The quality ... pre-digital...
No shiny pantyhose? How come? 😁
(28 Jan 2012, 09:46 )Marcus Wrote: Sorry About The quality ... pre-digital...

More or less looks like me now XD
(28 Jan 2012, 13:25 )Like Ra Wrote: No shiny pantyhose? How come? 😁

Possibly cos there was no web back then... you couldn't windows shop all possibilities in one night. I had lycra tights to go with the leotard and it doesn't show in the photo but it's all very shiny.
In order to put it clear once for ever: Everything is allowed, as long as it doesn't affect others. Remember, that also your death or a coming-out might affect others, especially coming outs that weren't meant to happen (such as getting stuck in bondage).

I very well remember one of the first times, I did something horribly wrong - at the age of 18, I think. I had ordered an ankle-length stretch skirt from a catalogue (pre-internet). I was in my sleeping room, door locked, lights out, I could barely see anything. I held the skirt in front of me, then reluctantly stepped inside and pulled it up slowly. I would have rather died than being seen like that, but it felt so great, I had a hard time controlling myself. It turned out, that I had got exactly the right skirt, the cloth followed each movement and even when I put my legs together, it didn't leave my skin. And no, I didn't think of cross dressing at all at that time. I was intrigued by the idea that a skirt reduces the step width and I envied women, who are allowed to wear skirts whenever they like. By the way, that skirt is long gone, but I would like to find a similar one. It was not tight at all, not really restricting my legs, but it was a constant hug, in every position. Perhaps, I can eventually find a lycra skirt which is similar. And today, I might even wear it in public (if I can stand the excitement, that is 😁) .

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , Culmor (3) , DoreiGring (1) , Like Ra (15) , Marcus (9) , Strappado (1) , systemisdownz10 (15)