Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

rubber latex dress
2020 Sexy Women Latex Rubber Buckle Dress Keyhole Bust Zipper Black PVC Sexy Faux Leather Cupless Vinyl Club Mini Dress
$162.60-19%

2022 chastity
Chastity Is Abuse T-Shirt Short Sleeve O-Neck Casual Tee Shirt 4XL 5XL 2022 Brand Latest Tshirts For Men 100% Cotton
$115.47

inlzdz
Womens Ladies Mermaid Cosplay For Cosplay Roleplay Strapless Padded Crop Top with Fish Scale Print Skirt for Stage Performance
$29.69-36%

Bitysie
BITYSIE Mixedcolor Competitive Swimsuit Japaness Realise One-piece High Leg Cut Leotard Sexual Women Spa Bathing Buttock Suit
$277.09

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Unisex Shiny Metallic Ballet Leotard Dancewear Red Tank Unitard Bodysuit for Women Team Performance
$24.18-39%

ultrathin pantyhose
Large Size 175kg Sexy Tights 30D velvet Women Stockings Lingerie High Elasticity Hot Ultrathin Clubwear Female Glossy Pantyhose
$10.89-40%

transgender
Stainless Steel Necklace Trans Pride Jewelry LGBT Pride Jewelry Transgender Necklace Gift For Her Him Christmas Gift
$19.34

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Inspiration (latex photos and videos)
Oh I so want all of this!

tumblr_pgka8kPLWi1ten6yk_540.jpg    - dress me, collar me, corset me and lace me up nice and tight..... oh boy!

Enjoy

MJ
Sigh...

tumblr_pesiauD9xq1vx3qnx_540.jpg   

I think I'm in love... again! 

Enjoy

MJ
Found some new stuff:
 1237029212.jpg     e469494d2b96931af9b1a55873b9df9e.jpg     tumblr_nqzjtvbSVX1tpy7hto1_1280.jpg     tumblr_o23lg9udw41txkuq7o1_500.jpg     tumblr_pamufbrazr1tgtpbfo1_500.jpg     tumblr_pc243ec8bl1wcnjspo1_500.jpg   
And this one literally adds a new layer to my love for schoolgirl uniforms:
 tumblr_p9x8d9NWGP1wcnjspo1_640.jpg   
Greetings there Folks.
Some old catalog pics from Slimwear Of America about 40 years on now and as SOA dealt with Latexa the models could be Norwegian, possibly Dutch. Love the lass with the bangs, fantasy fodder aplenty and the images still hold truck. Hope some here to enjoy.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 1874416015B.jpg     A 3L.jpg     A 4-3A.jpg     A 24A.jpg     A 25FA.jpg     A 27A.jpg     A 28B.jpg     Fullsuit 123A-L.jpg     Rubber Life 1G.jpg   
(27 Oct 2018, 17:43 )jessilongstocking Wrote: [Image: post_278_1540658401_3c2ad4d2728acdc6552e..._thumb.jpg] 
A perfect candidate for https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...hp?tid=253

(27 Oct 2018, 17:43 )jessilongstocking Wrote: [Image: post_278_1540658401_544711d671ec58e7a92b..._thumb.jpg][Image: post_278_1540658401_048b5e3f3d2ca3675fc8..._thumb.jpg]
Perfect party (or office? 😉 ) outfit.
(27 Oct 2018, 22:24 )Dworkin Wrote: Some old catalog pics from Slimwear Of America about 40 years on now
A good illustration how advanced the fetish industry has become. While I find these pictures quite erotic (my first latex garment looked like that) the talcum powder on the outer surface and bad fit is something what is not acceptable even for cheap Chinese stuff.

But! Two things make these photos work:

o- associations and memories (see the music thread)
o- the girls inside - they look real, genuine and alive.
A variety of inspiring latex clad muses:

tumblr_nizarcbCeA1qz9abqo1_1280.jpg    - I can't decide if this transparent (smoky?) latex look is even more attractive than the classic polished black latex. It's a close race to my heart!
 tumblr_ounknlzikP1vib72fo1_1280.jpg    - enjoying the POV, the thought of running my hands over that cute ass and the mysterious pink object!
 tumblr_pi19z7LCS21ten6yk_540.jpg    - classic black = great, add a full face mask = wonderful, top it off with a neck corset = awesome!
 tumblr_pke7zjPAoA1xrc5gyo1_1280.jpg    - this looks like fun!

enjoy

MJ
(04 Jan 2019, 10:46 )madjack Wrote: A variety of inspiring latex clad muses:

- I can't decide if this transparent (smoky?) latex look is even more attractive than the classic polished black latex. It's a close race to my heart!
- enjoying the POV, the thought of running my hands over that cute ass and the mysterious pink object!
- classic black = great, add a full face mask = wonderful, top it off with a neck corset = awesome!
- this looks like fun!

enjoy

MJ

I was wondering what that "mysterious pink object" is? Could it be some kind of inflatable dildo? Is the visible part just a 'tail' that helps someone to pull the body of the object out? Is the person a man or woman? Is the "pink object" in the anus or vagina?
Would be fun to explore and find out 😉
(04 Jan 2019, 11:01 )bob_masters Wrote: I was wondering what that "mysterious pink object" is?
It's a vibrator. I think it's a eBay: Lelo vibrator.
(28 Oct 2018, 00:54 )Like Ra Wrote:
(27 Oct 2018, 22:24 )Dworkin Wrote: Some old catalog pics from Slimwear Of America about 40 years on now
A good illustration how advanced the fetish industry has become. While I find these pictures quite erotic (my first latex garment looked like that) the talcum powder on the outer surface and bad fit is something what is not acceptable even for cheap Chinese stuff.

But! Two things make these photos work:

o- associations and memories (see the music thread)
o- the girls inside - they look real, genuine and alive.

Two more pics that may illicit interest. As to Like Ra's notes concerning the previous pics, allow this:

Memories indeed are from a certain time as all of us "arrive" at a certain time which is relevant to them personally. As one to have come of age during the wonderful era of miniskirts before pantyhose, it was a great time to have been a Legster. This of course depends on personal proclivities and as a "leg" guy, I've supreme memories from that time. The pics from SLA are similar as that was what was then, enticing, exciting and hormone educing. 

Like Ra's other comment holds those models did look much more "real", someone actually approachable lacking all that done up stuff (garish make-up. overdone facial expressions, etc.) that has become sooooooo common. Very like top 40 popular music. I particularly like the gal with the Bettie Page type hair, a style that many simply hated for reasons beyond me, men and women though that gal still produces a thrill even knowing that now she is probably older than I am and I was at Woodstock. Still, I'd love to rub elbows over a beverage full on also knowing she was probably a Dutch model and my Dutch language skills are right at 0.0. Past fantasies, memories, when we get to a certain point they may be all some of us have.

I also express I am one out of the norm (well known that) in that I actually like that talcum "look". I simply like a more realistic visual the same as I would like to look at someone I had a romp with as they would be were I to wake up next to them as that is how someone looks in "real" time. Yes, we can all look better under controlled circumstances  especially when we work to impress. However, when we indulge in activities that are physically oriented it becomes quite difficult to maintain that "look" and efforts expended to do so detracts from the participation. Don't misconstrue- when I played music live I strived to look as good as possible. Staying so was not oft possible as sometimes a stage could be the hottest place on the planet, especially playing drums. Still, folks remember the initial impression and get into the groove later.

Anyway, just some more semi random thoughts. I doff my proverbial hat to our Founder and offer a toast to making this place available and a great "playground". 

Tipples, 
Dworkin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 Red.jpg     Rubber Dom 3E (2)A.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Men in latex (photos, videos) Like Ra 106 76,247 25 Jan 2023, 19:07
Last Post: Like Ra
Various Latex videos by sln600 sln600 26 16,706 08 Sep 2013, 18:28
Last Post: sln600

Contributors: Anne (2) , Atsta (3) , B1u3 (3) , ben63376 (2) , bob_masters (8) , bondagetom1 (6) , Bound Whore (7) , catransvestic (3) , christianna (2) , Christina (3) , Culmor (72) , d7i (3) , Dworkin (6) , edding (2) , egregious (1) , essanym (8) , FagMan (5) , gal6070 (1) , GummiTVKristin (1) , helpless85 (4) , herrpee (5) , JBond41 (1) , jessilongstocking (40) , Joyl27 (2) , jtr765 (4) , kenwaynguyen (1) , kinkystef (1) , krinlyc (3) , Kuroneko (3) , l8xlvr (1) , Laska (2) , latexballet (6) , latexkid99 (2) , latexpert (1) , LatexSiggi (1) , Like Ra (244) , lnome (2) , ltxrob (14) , madboyevil (37) , madjack (82) , MasterDQ (3) , MinnMan99 (1) , no smile (7) , NoNeedToBreathe (1) , paulsanfran (1) , PHcyclist (1) , potato (1) , PurpleVibes (14) , rolandmc (2) , SLL (1) , spandextc (1) , steve6322 (2) , Strappado (3) , sweetrubber (1) , TightSlip (6) , Tinker D (15) , Vacbedbound (4) , vacuum_experiments (1) , vanessa_fetish (5) , Vixien (4) , volchik1991 (1) , Will90MeeG (2)