Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

penis milking machine
G spot penis case phalus Penis cover foam nozzle men 18 penician rings women vibrator gensih18 big gif vagaina car vagima CRW2
$31.77-34%

bondage device
Electric Bondage Lock BDSM Fetish Handcuffs Mouth Gag Rechargeable Timing Switch Chastity Device Adult Games Couples Sex Toys
$23.92-30%

ladyboy
Silicone Fake Boobs Round Collar Artificial Breast From B C D E Cup Male-Female For Cosplayer Shemale Crossdresser Ladyboy Sissy
$160.93-27%

electro anal
IKOKY Electro Butt Plug Masturbation Electric Shock Anal Plug Sex Toys for Men Women Medical Themed Toys Therapy Massager
$11.57-22%

realistic silicone sex doll mannequin
sexual balls erotic licking Chest vaginal products brief Female masturbation sex machine for women vibrator men mine
$16.73-31%

oil encasement
1D Oil Shine Encased Hand Bodystockings With Open or Close or Sheath Crotch For Both Man & Woman Spandex Bodysuit DOYEAH 0018
$18.20-7%

chastity 2021
CHASTE BIRD 2021 New Metal HT-V4 Male Chastity Device Stainless Steel Cock Cage Penis Ring Bondage Belt Fetish Adult Sex Toys
$38.12-12%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Transparent rubber tights and catsuits
Wow.
Wow, indeed. They look fantastic. No air-bubbles (unless photoshopped out), very transparent, very shiny with no dull spots, outstanding colour.

So far, I had only bad experience with transparent latex. The worst and the most annoying things are bubbles and dull and non-transparent spots.

Thin transparent latex tights is one of my biggest dreams, but making it come true takes time and helluva money...
Just in case: all related posts

And some pics from my collection:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 014baloon.jpg     288.jpg     300.jpg     gal11_04.jpg     gal11_08.jpg     gal11_09.jpg     gal11_12.jpg     gal11_14.jpg     gal11_15.jpg     gal11_37.jpg     gal11_39.jpg     gal11_42.jpg   
amazing how thin and strong condoms are, but no one has made tights with the same material yet... or have they?
The thinnest material they use for making tights is 0.25mm. The thinnest latex you can buy in rolls is 0.15mm. And it's definitely much thicker than condoms (0.01 mm and 0.09 mm).
A few more:

Incidentally, as nice as those smoky-grey-brown tights in the third post otherwise are I really don't like the seams down the side and around the ankle. Seams should be at the back and sole, nowhere else 😉
Looks like Manuela from SimonO 😉
I don't know who it is, I found the images at www.imagefap.com

Here are my Libidex transparent latex tights:

Aha, this is what I've missed 😉 Excellent fit! No bubbles! And the colour I always wanted for my transparent latex. BTW, do they have normal or low waist? The Simon O male tights have low-waist. Something I do not like because the cut-outs of my latex leotard are higher than the tights band.

Two things stop me from buying transparent latex tights: air bubbles and price.
And one unanswered question if I need a built-in piss condom just like in my blue tights.
They have a normal height waist, about up to my navel.

If you need them even higher, maybe choose a transparent sleeveless catsuit instead? They'll make the girls' suits to a male cut c/w CB sheath if you like but if you want a piss-condom I have no idea, you'll have to email them.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Transparent latex, plastic and condom hoods Like Ra 41 52,140 20 Nov 2023, 02:26
Last Post: Jdfdfd
Latex (and other) Catsuits, Sizing Strappado 21 15,275 15 Jan 2013, 03:00
Last Post: Tinker D

Contributors: AkiZ (1) , Alex (3) , alexandr (1) , Atsta (5) , B1u3 (5) , balagan (2) , bondagetom1 (3) , Cervantez (5) , Christina (1) , Culmor (92) , dkimberlin (5) , doxel (1) , Dworkin (2) , FagMan (17) , gal6070 (1) , GummiTVKristin (2) , gumphil (2) , inguz (1) , Jorge_cs (1) , jtr765 (1) , kinkystef (5) , Kuroneko (3) , l8xlvr (5) , latexballet (1) , latexpert (3) , LatexSiggi (1) , latexxtom (1) , Leanne12 (2) , Like Ra (305) , ltxrob (14) , LustrousLaminaLover (1) , madboyevil (4) , madjack (55) , MstrChain (1) , PHcyclist (61) , rugharcz (1) , sabrina1970 (5) , shaggy420hose (4) , SLL (1) , Strappado (2) , Tights (2) , TightSlip (5) , Tinker D (7) , Topsissy (1) , Vacbedbound (2) , vanessa_fetish (2) , vee6 (1) , Vixien (4) , Will90MeeG (3) , Zooy (2)