Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

oshoplive
Gymdolphins Women Sweatshirt Set Loose Fit Hooded Top and Letter Printed Contrast Color High Waisted Pants Fashion Fitness Suit
$350.78-29%

aonihua women one
One Piece Swimsuit 2024 Rashguard Sexy Long Sleeve Surf Swimwear Women Print Bathing Beach Wear Swimming Suit Monokini Bodysuit
$27.82-19%

hentai
24CM Sexy Anime Figure Chris-Aqua Blue Kawaii Bunny Girl Figurine Hentai adult Toys Can Take Off Clothes Japanese Dolls Hobbies
$119.92

bondage corset
Women Body Chain Rave Festival Cage Bra Bondage Crop Top Lingerie Elastic Harness Hollow Harajuku Body Harness Cage
$16.43-39%

lobudek
Nightclub Bar Gogo Singer Dance Costume White PU Leather Bikini Outfit Sexy Stage Wear Jazz Pole Dancing Performance Clothes
$58.08-25%

bdsm
Delay Ejaculation Penis Rings Male Dick Erection Stretcher Extender Erotic Cock Rings Sex Toys for Men BDSM Toys
$2.40-50%

sexy
New Ice Silk Seamless Underpants For Women Soft Thin Band Thongs Woman Satin Underwear Female Bikini Panties String Tangas Mujer
$4.08

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Inspiration (latex photos and videos)
(23 Feb 2019, 00:33 )Dworkin Wrote: how many here have had a latex rubber clad foot pushed in their face?
One of my pervy dreams: being gagged with a small foot in a latex stocking.
Some reason, I like this style of catsuit. A few wrinkles sometimes can be exciting to touch and wear.

wonder where I can get one like this?

(22 Feb 2019, 01:41 )Dworkin Wrote: Greetings there Folks.

More pics picked from an old copy of Best of Rubber Life from HOM (House Of Milan) that back when was entirely exciting though with the turn of years looks rather ho-hum though still, there are more than a few here that still have a bevy of hormones to find the excitement I found once along with others to find an appreciation. I still admit to liking that more "primitive" time when catsuits and other apparel were indeed, well, more primitive. The lass in the catsuit I in particular really like with the formed breast cups. The image simply reminds me of the miniskirt era of miniskirts before pantyhose, a  wonderful time to have been a Legster. Finding Rubber Life back when held the same fascinations as in are there really people out there that are like this? Those were some pretty primitive times themselves when should you tell ANYONE you were into "something weird" was akin to being a homo. Almost as weird as expressing a liking for the likes of King Crimson... Ah, soooooo good some times have changed.

Anyway, hope some to enjoy.

Tipples, Dworkin
(26 Feb 2019, 23:55 )Tinker D Wrote: Some reason, I like this style of catsuit. A few wrinkles sometimes can be exciting to touch and wear.

wonder where I can get one like this?

Greetings there Tinker.

Going by memory here and admit there is a lot that is not known and never was so keep a salt shaker handy...
Latexa I believe had most of their wares made in Denmark. That is just a guess. I do know that back when the Dutch also made suits along with the Brits and I think Slimwear of America got some at one or more times from England. Again, I simply do not know. The "older" sorts were sometimes hybrids with some that were molded and others using molded pieces literally pieced together with glue adding zippers at various points. I have had some that were obviously two pieces, upper and lower glued at the waist and at least one of those had feet added. Those with "molded" breast cups I've never seen save in pics and know little of them. I do know that the Germans made some of exceptional quality back in the day and were quite exceptionally expensive, at least to procure stateside. Perhaps they were more cost effective across the pond. A admit to knowing little of current offerings though have  noted mixed reviews concerning those from China and other Far East places. I've seen some wonderful comments on wares from Thailand and of all places Viet Nam with all my experience therein being with hoods and the like. There is a practical side here: I use them when out in places where I encounter mosquitoes when fishing (rather common in Michigan, especially in early Spring) and have had enjoyed success. Fortunately I am usually able to find (believe such or not) fairly secluded places where encounters with other peopliods are rare and usually I start out at really early AM times while still dark. 

As to where one might find a new representation of the "old" suits I am at a loss. Seams the most now are with seems (pun intended) and at least for me the smooth lines are gone though I know the contemporary styles do have a large fan base. As I've said many a time when asked what is best, I simply say whatever is best for you. Among musicians there is an age old debate about Les Paul and/or Stratocaster guitars. Some play both. I'm a fan of the single coil pick up and folks say one can't play Jazz on a Strat. Bunk. The neck pick up can produce a nice fat sound and is about half an octave higher in output than Humbucking pick ups. 

So Tinker, the old look like Strats or catsuitsis all in the eye of the beholder and perhaps others here may know where a reproduction of those older type suits may be found. 

All the Best,
 Dworkin
Thank you for this great information.
I have seen the super tight or form-fit latex before, but find them a bit too tight for my liking. Mostly it’s the torso, arms and legs that gives me the most problems. The waist and hips, I don’t have a problem with.
I like the added cups as to the ones that I’ve seen or not seen molded cups.
But, I’ll keep looking.

T. D.
There are many threads where this photo can belong. I wish her feet were covered in latex too, though

singleglove-bondage-05-latex-catsuit.jpg   
(05 Jan 2019, 01:08 )Dworkin Wrote: I actually like that talcum "look".
Speaking of talcum, latex catsuits, candids and fun:

candid_latex-82_red_catsuits.jpg   
Oh yes, please!

latex-dress-103_colourful_latex_dresses.jpg   
A collection of images to inspire and arouse?

tumblr_pnnb3un9s01vkpmzgo1_640.jpg    - strap-on at the ready
 bdsmlr-211-ygKBDdguAW1.gif    - (animated) another strap-on fantasy 
 bdsmlr-22042-tbA7QwLqeQ.gif    - (animated) or do you prefer the real thing?
 tumblr_nwfdtuImGb1qz9abqo1_r1_250.gif    - (animated) hang-on, isn't this the same person who was in the previous image? Confused!
 tumblr_ow07jlxM3G1wsrk75o1_400.gif    - (animated) lovely view!
 tumblr_pnfpjutJlo1r73k10o1_1280.jpg    - Oscar night would be more fun like this

enjoy

MJ
It doesn't have to be kinky to be inspiring:

tumblr_pnfp7mlJrq1tmcdj0_540.jpg    - just a normal day in the office?

...who am I kidding? I want it kinky! So here goes...  Yahoo 

tumblr_inline_poa5jxK30v1r5i7a0_540.gif    - (animated) If this doesn't inspire you then I'm not sure what I can say...

Enjoy

MJ
(19 Mar 2019, 17:28 )madjack Wrote: If this doesn't inspire you then I'm not sure what I can say...
I see Jim's fingerprints

(19 Mar 2019, 17:28 )madjack Wrote: Just a normal day in the office?
I would even consider going to the office once (or twice!) a week... 😋

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Men in latex (photos, videos) Like Ra 106 76,244 25 Jan 2023, 19:07
Last Post: Like Ra
Various Latex videos by sln600 sln600 26 16,706 08 Sep 2013, 18:28
Last Post: sln600

Contributors: Anne (2) , Atsta (3) , B1u3 (3) , ben63376 (2) , bob_masters (8) , bondagetom1 (6) , Bound Whore (7) , catransvestic (3) , christianna (2) , Christina (3) , Culmor (72) , d7i (3) , Dworkin (6) , edding (2) , egregious (1) , essanym (8) , FagMan (5) , gal6070 (1) , GummiTVKristin (1) , helpless85 (4) , herrpee (5) , JBond41 (1) , jessilongstocking (40) , Joyl27 (2) , jtr765 (4) , kenwaynguyen (1) , kinkystef (1) , krinlyc (3) , Kuroneko (3) , l8xlvr (1) , Laska (2) , latexballet (6) , latexkid99 (2) , latexpert (1) , LatexSiggi (1) , Like Ra (244) , lnome (2) , ltxrob (14) , madboyevil (37) , madjack (82) , MasterDQ (3) , MinnMan99 (1) , no smile (7) , NoNeedToBreathe (1) , paulsanfran (1) , PHcyclist (1) , potato (1) , PurpleVibes (14) , rolandmc (2) , SLL (1) , spandextc (1) , steve6322 (2) , Strappado (3) , sweetrubber (1) , TightSlip (6) , Tinker D (15) , Vacbedbound (4) , vacuum_experiments (1) , vanessa_fetish (5) , Vixien (4) , volchik1991 (1) , Will90MeeG (2)