Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sexy
Women Seamless Bra And Panties Set High Waist Thongs Underwear Sexy Backless Lingerie Set Wireless Brassiere Female Tube Bra Top
$12.08-50%

shiny pantyhose
S M L Plus Size 15D Oil Shiny Transparent Tights Sexy Open Crotch Pantyhose Glossy Smooth Anti Hook Stockings Party Hosiery
$4.34-1%

high waist faux leather
JusaHy Faux PU Leather Pleated High Waist Black Stacked Pant Women Slim Hipster Street Style Long Trousers Hot Sale Trend Female
$34.92-47%

oshoplive
Gymdolphins Women's Sportswear Summer Sexy Backless Skinny Jumpsuit Letter Printed Suspender Sports Jumpsuit Fitness Yoga Wear
$349.57-35%

silicone bodysuit
Triangle Zipper Shapewear Silicone Lace High Back Bodyshpaer Triangle One-Piece Toning Top Fajas Zipper Open Bust Corse
$63.11-50%

mouth gag
C Shape Dental Mouth Opener , 10pcs Mouth Gag Dental Orthodontic Tool Intraoral Cheek Lip Retractor Mouth Spreader Lip Opener
$31.18-4%

deep throat gag
Force Deep Throat Open Mouth Gag With Lid Sexulaes Toy Mouth Choke Plug Bondage Sexy BDSM Games Tool Adult Games Toy For Couples
$191.34-49%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

IQ reduction hypnosis
I've been dabbling in Professor Max Harm on NiteFlirt lately, he has a fair amount of IQ reduction files. They are paid, but fairly cheap, and he seems to be uploading some files to WMM for free/premium. I have a handful of files if anyone wants them, don't really have the chance to mirror right now but I wanted to post before I forgot about it.
(15 Oct 2023, 21:48 )Lycalopex Wrote: I've been dabbling in Professor Max Harm on NiteFlirt lately, he has a fair amount of IQ reduction files. They are paid, but fairly cheap, and he seems to be uploading some files to WMM for free/premium. I have a handful of files if anyone wants them, don't really have the chance to mirror right now but I wanted to post before I forgot about it.

Are they male-voiced?
(16 Oct 2023, 17:07 )lurker Wrote:
(15 Oct 2023, 21:48 )Lycalopex Wrote: I've been dabbling in Professor Max Harm on NiteFlirt lately, he has a fair amount of IQ reduction files. They are paid, but fairly cheap, and he seems to be uploading some files to WMM for free/premium. I have a handful of files if anyone wants them, don't really have the chance to mirror right now but I wanted to post before I forgot about it.

Are they male-voiced?

They are, yeah. Human, male, multiple channels.
If you could share them, that'd be awesome!
(17 Oct 2023, 10:09 )HimboMaster Wrote:
If you could share them, that'd be awesome!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1R72_tHK...sp=sharing
ViVe released a 2023 reimagination of the Dumbing Down series. One file, about 10 minutes, built for looping.

Currently listening in the background while I click around the internet and man, it's so hard to focus and maintain coherent thought. The fact that I'm being fairly short with this post when I normally put more effort into them might be telling.

Edit: Ended up looping for about 90 minutes before stopping because I need to be able to hear my phone wake me up in the morning. Brain still sluggish, reporting back in the morning. Very addictive.
(25 Oct 2023, 10:21 )Lycalopex Wrote: ViVe released a 2023 reimagination of the Dumbing Down series. One file, about 10 minutes, built for looping.

Currently listening in the background while I click around the internet and man, it's so hard to focus and maintain coherent thought. The fact that I'm being fairly short with this post when I normally put more effort into them might be telling.

Edit: Ended up looping for about 90 minutes before stopping because I need to be able to hear my phone wake me up in the morning. Brain still sluggish, reporting back in the morning. Very addictive.

Definitely let us know if it's got any long-term effects. I wish this were female-voiced.
Was clearheaded on waking up and through a meeting, turned the file back on once I was free and suddenly no longer felt like putting much effort into an update.
Vive is a master of dumbing down.
I listened for about three hours, during which I took a nap and had a very confusing dream in which I was listening to the file. I get that pretty often when I sleep with a file on.

Gonna see how well it does overnight.

Contributors: Cattani (2) , chloeperson04 (6) , Dan (2) , giggly_unit (8) , HimboMaster (1) , jm10 (7) , Lancer (3) , Like Ra (15) , lurker (12) , Lycalopex (12) , Nekoboi (1) , nohbdy (3) , redara (2) , spiraltone42 (1)