Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdresser silicone mask
2022 New Crossdressing Soft Silicone Cosplay Costume Masks Props for Crossdresser Transvestite Halloween Cosplay Male to Female
$362.99

crossdress
Adult Full Head Mask High Quality Female Shaped Silicone Crossdresser Headgear Halloween Cosplay Accessory Masque Horreur
$22.46-54%

bondage lock
Metal Chastity Cage Sissy 304 Stainless Steel Penis Lock Cock Ring Wiht Urethral Catheter Bondage Chastity Belt Sex Toy for Men
$32.65-47%

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody White Faux Leather Trousers Leather Yoga Pants Stretch Pu Trousers X-Pole Dance Faux Leather Leggings
$72.59-33%

crossdress
Adult Full Head Mask High Quality Female Shaped Silicone Crossdresser Headgear Halloween Cosplay Accessory Masque Horreur
$22.46-54%

soronssy
glossy tights sexy shiny high collar body suits smooth running Jumpsuit Yoga Pants Jumpsuit sportswear Diving suit Swimwear
$518.57-32%

darlingaga
Darlingaga Casual Solid Zipper Skinny Women Tee Shirt Basic Harajuku Hooded Top Long Sleeve All-Match Sporty Spring Shirts New
$26.38-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

IQ reduction hypnosis
(04 Sep 2023, 19:26 )jm10 Wrote: Your claims are not based on the actual content you are criticizing.
I'm criticizing the description and classification, not the content.

Content-wise:

Quote:... you lie there so vacant, so empty, so dumb
... create an association in your mind between concentrating and feeling tired and anxious and bored
... you prefer not to think, it's just too hard, you want to be blank and empty and happy and dumb
... the association will be formed between not thinking, and feeling good
... you want to be blank, vacant, and empty and dumb
... thinking is hard, thinking is boring, thinking makes you anxious, not thinking feels so good, it feels so good to be dumb, this is the secret of life, so many people don't understand, they read books and go to college, and study and learn, but it doesn't bring them happiness, it just brings them stress ...
... You live to be fucked, you’re just a hole, and when you're fucked, it feels like that's all you could ever be, it's as if your mind shuts down, and all you are is a hole, a cunt, a mouth, just an empty vessel to be filled with as much cock many cocks as possible....
... from now on, being dumb doesn't just feel easier, and less stressful, it also turns you on, yes my little bimbo, the lower your intelligence sinks, the more aroused you will become, and the arousal will make you dumber, and being dumb will make you more aroused ...

So, moving to the IQ reduction thread.
There would be dozens of files with different individual themes. The classification and description I gave was for the playlist, not the individual files.

You also misquoted. The active script is bold text. The removed parts are grey text. The added parts are regular text.

The latest file "Be My Good Girl," which was added before your last reply, wouldn't be categorized as IQ reduction.

It's your forum so obviously do whatever you want. But your criticisms lack constructive feedback and your issue regarding the accuracy of the description was misapplied to a single file.
(04 Sep 2023, 20:50 )jm10 Wrote: The latest file "Be My Good Girl," which was added before your last reply, wouldn't be categorized as IQ reduction.
Yes, hence it was moved to the "Positive feminization" thread.

(04 Sep 2023, 20:50 )jm10 Wrote: You also misquoted. The active script is bold text. The removed parts are grey text. The added parts are regular text.
I only see bold and normal. I updated the quotes based on the assumption, that what I see as "normal" is, in fact, removed. The result does not look any more intelligent πŸ˜‰

(04 Sep 2023, 20:50 )jm10 Wrote: your issue regarding the accuracy of the description was misapplied to a single file.

I hope both files are qualified correctly now 😊
I hope both files are qualified correctly now 😊
Good enough.
(04 Sep 2023, 21:22 )jm10 Wrote: I hope both files are qualified correctly now 😊
Good enough.

I'm here late, but this is amazing content. Thanks so much for sharing it.
Just curious, like, how would you like ever know if IQ-reduction worked?
(14 Oct 2023, 16:42 )giggly_unit Wrote: how would you like ever know if IQ-reduction worked?
- difficulties in concentration
- difficulties in reading and understanding
- forgetting words
- misspellings
- laziness
- any thinking becomes difficult
- no willingless to do any difficult mental work
- pleasure from all the above
(14 Oct 2023, 20:53 )Like Ra Wrote:
(14 Oct 2023, 16:42 )giggly_unit Wrote: how would you like ever know if IQ-reduction worked?
- difficulties in concentration
- difficulties in reading and understanding
- forgetting words
- misspellings
- laziness
- any thinking becomes difficult
- no willingless to do any difficult mental work
- pleasure from all the above

It is kind of weird how that is supposed to alter any intelligence level. Intelligence is more about grasping things. It does not require any of those points to deeply understand things. In fact, some of them can even become a hindrance for the mental evolution taking place while learning.
IQ reduction hypnosis stimulates acting as a person with low IQ in a way that the hypnotized person either understands it or told to. All what I listed above is getting encouraged by adding pleasure. Any other behaviour is either punished or simply not "confirmed" by dopamine. Even if the person role-plays, with time the new behaviour will become "the new normal", what creates a downward spiral.
(14 Oct 2023, 23:29 )Like Ra Wrote: IQ reduction hypnosis stimulates acting as a person with low IQ in a way that the hypnotized person either understands it or told to. All what I listed above is getting encouraged by adding pleasure. Any other behaviour is either punished or simply not "confirmed" by dopamine. Even if the person role-plays, with time the new behaviour will become "the new normal", what creates a downward spiral.

Yea okay, i get it, when it becomes like too pleasurable to not think anymore, those preciously built neural pathways atrophy at some point, leaving the subject blank and helpless to even undestand what is happening.

Contributors: Cattani (2) , chloeperson04 (6) , Dan (2) , giggly_unit (8) , HimboMaster (1) , jm10 (7) , Lancer (3) , Like Ra (15) , lurker (12) , Lycalopex (12) , Nekoboi (1) , nohbdy (3) , redara (2) , spiraltone42 (1)