Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex fetish
Latex Hood Rubber Mask Sexy Black Fetish Open Eyes Mouth with Back Zipper for Men Women Handmade Halloween Cosplay Costumes
$36.28-24%

speerise
Speerise Girls Kids Shiny Metallic Spandex Gymnastics Dance Sleeveless Leotards Dancewear Toddler Tank Sparkle Leotard
$130.67-38%

Foreskin Corrector
Silicone Sex Toys for Men Male Foreskin Corrector Resistance Ring Delay Ejaculation Daily/Night Penis Rings
$2.59-32%

1d oil pantyhose
1D Ultra Thin Shiny Pantyhose Transparent Collants Women Oil Glitter Tights High Waist Open Crotch Collant Femme Ouvert Hosiery
$6.88

speerise
Speerise Girls Kids Shiny Metallic Spandex Gymnastics Dance Sleeveless Leotards Dancewear Toddler Tank Sparkle Leotard
$130.67-38%

crossdress
Silicone Breast Forms Fake Boobs Prosthesis Bra Skin Friendly A-D Cup Bra Crossdresser Mastectomy novelty Costume
$63.31-44%

vac-u-lock machine
Sex Machine attachments U Vac Lock Metal Dildo DIY Connector
$14.99-35%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

IQ reduction hypnosis
(03 Apr 2022, 04:43 )chloeperson04 Wrote:
(01 Apr 2022, 23:04 )lurker Wrote:
(31 Mar 2022, 12:25 )chloeperson04 Wrote:
(31 Mar 2022, 00:30 )lurker Wrote: I'm curious if anyone thinks the NNPP files have actually dumbed them down, rather than just turned the idea of being dumb into something of a kink.

i know brokenwings has. for sure done something to me

Which broken wings files? How did they affect you?
Ive had a lot of foggy stuff happen. Sudden pauses when I'm thinking or speaking. Definitely want to be a bimbo, in all the ways that the files describes. I'm literally worse at words and math and stuff. Only reason I'm typing normally here is cause of auto correct, anddddd definitely want to serve men more and I'm much more slutty acting. That's with a lot of use. And I still am not where I fully wanna be yet. I've been listening to these files for so long on and off tho. Most of the time I listen for two weeks every night. Multiple hours while awake and all throughout sleep. And then I end up splitting from it for a bit bc life gets busy

Where do you want to fully be?
(03 Apr 2022, 07:26 )Lycalopex Wrote: Are there links to Brokenwings's stuff? xhamster only seems to have two videos and Hypnotube 404's.

Torrent 

Don't know if it's still functional though.
(03 Apr 2022, 07:26 )Lycalopex Wrote: Are there links to Brokenwings's stuff? xhamster only seems to have two videos and Hypnotube 404's.

I was francitly searching for his videos when they got deleted. I ended up finding a Google Drive with all of them (most) in it
Does anyone have chaos doll files?
(04 Apr 2022, 11:05 )chloeperson04 Wrote: Does anyone have chaos doll files?

Plenty of them are available here: https://www.soundgasm.net/u/chaosdoll
Not a topic I like to think about for many reasons buttttt, couldn't you just do this by just not having enough sleep? Like If you thread the line of sleep deprived you will find a point where you are confused and slow without being too tired. Like an hour or two less sleep per day will eventually do it to you. Not sure why anyone would want to experience that hell but hey, you do you I guess.
(18 May 2022, 23:17 )Lancer Wrote: Not a topic I like to think about for many reasons buttttt, couldn't you just do this by just not having enough sleep? Like If you thread the line of sleep deprived you will find a point where you are confused and slow without being too tired. Like an hour or two less sleep per day will eventually do it to you. Not sure why anyone would want to experience that hell but hey, you do you I guess.

People like the semi-permanence that IQ reduction hypnosis tends to promise, and just not getting enough sleep doesn't have the same appeal. Some people genuinely do function on only a few hours of sleep, actively choosing to not sleep takes more effort than passive listening, etc.
(19 May 2022, 09:04 )Lycalopex Wrote: actively choosing to not sleep takes more effort than passive listening, etc.
Even:

"actively doing anything takes more effort than passive listening"
The entire experience of trance is about mentally relaxing so temporary IQ reduction seems like not too far from vanilla.
The s3cret subject (mind pop, bimbo brainwashing (loop), blank brain loop, Deep and Dumb Arousal Fractionation) , v1ve(dumber and dumber, the box, mind mleting masturbation), f1ora cl3arwater/n1mja (Blank & Empty Mind Melter, dumb fun, reduced IQ hypnosis, Lose your mind & float). I personally like the secret subject one's better because it's not so much about humiliation but about enjoying the quiet.

Some notable files from other artists I enjoy are: Dumb4duchess_mixdown, brain drain loop [am3thyst], Intense_Brainwashing_Loop[penel0pe s1lk], IQ Drop (IQnew) [mistr3s l3slie], pleasurable dumbness, bimbo brainless [m1stress st3lla]

All those mentioned have several files under their belt for this category, but I haven't listened to it all, yet.
I mean sure, there's the thrill of permanent change from the "dumbing down" file series and such, and I did listen to them and similar files now and then... But this isn't a change that I actually want, is too scary to consider, and even if I wanted that deep down inside I heavily doubt it would work on me (which is enough for them to not work on me).

Oh and a bit unrelated since there is a specific thread for this, but bambi's "booblehead" loop as a standalone works well for me, while the rest of the bambi files just result in a freakishly long playlist and contain a lot of suggestions that I am not okay with. But honestly, a big part of why it works can be chalked up to the very good audio mixing and the resulting "mood" the file creates (in short, self-hypnosis from expectation rather than suggestions from the scenario. But this is no less of a testament to the creator's skill, even moreso than more conventional hypno in my opinion)
(18 Nov 2022, 12:44 )Dan Wrote: The entire experience of trance is about mentally relaxing so temporary IQ reduction seems like not too far from vanilla.
The s3cret subject (mind pop, bimbo brainwashing (loop), blank brain loop, Deep and Dumb Arousal Fractionation) , v1ve(dumber and dumber, the box, mind mleting masturbation), f1ora cl3arwater/n1mja (Blank & Empty Mind Melter, dumb fun, reduced IQ hypnosis, Lose your mind & float). I personally like the secret subject one's better because it's not so much about humiliation but about enjoying the quiet.

Some notable files from other artists I enjoy are: Dumb4duchess_mixdown, brain drain loop [am3thyst], Intense_Brainwashing_Loop[penel0pe s1lk], IQ Drop (IQnew) [mistr3s l3slie], pleasurable dumbness, bimbo brainless [m1stress st3lla]

All those mentioned have several files under their belt for this category, but I haven't listened to it all, yet.
I mean sure, there's the thrill of permanent change from the "dumbing down" file series and such, and I did listen to them and similar files now and then... But this isn't a change that I actually want, is too scary to consider, and even if I wanted that deep down inside I heavily doubt it would work on me (which is enough for them to not work on me).

Oh and a bit unrelated since there is a specific thread for this, but bambi's "booblehead" loop as a standalone works well for me, while the rest of the bambi files just result in a freakishly long playlist and contain a lot of suggestions that I am not okay with. But honestly, a big part of why it works can be chalked up to the very good audio mixing and the resulting "mood" the file creates (in short, self-hypnosis from expectation rather than suggestions from the scenario. But this is no less of a testament to the creator's skill, even moreso than more conventional hypno in my opinion)

Thanks for the reply. Do any of the files you listed suggest permanence?

Contributors: Cattani (2) , chloeperson04 (6) , Dan (2) , giggly_unit (8) , HimboMaster (1) , jm10 (7) , Lancer (3) , Like Ra (15) , lurker (12) , Lycalopex (12) , Nekoboi (1) , nohbdy (3) , redara (2) , spiraltone42 (1)