Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: IQ reduction hypnosis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I didn't see a general thread about this, and was wondering if people had had much experience with hypnosis for iq reduction. I know there are a few sets of files out there, (vive, nnpp, chaos doll) and wanted to know if anyone had any experiences to share.
(25 Sep 2020, 19:50 )lurker Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't see a general thread about this
Because it must be avoided.

(25 Sep 2020, 19:50 )lurker Wrote: [ -> ]wanted to know if anyone had any experiences to share.
Possibly they are too stupid now to be able to post anything 😁
Does anyone have anything strictly for permanent dumbing down and IQ reduction? Almost bimbo type stuff, just for becoming really stupid? Weird question I know but I'm looking for some new stuff
(30 Mar 2022, 10:15 )chloeperson04 Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone have anything strictly for permanent dumbing down and IQ reduction? Almost bimbo type stuff, just for becoming really stupid? Weird question I know but I'm looking for some new stuff
ViVe's Dumbing Down series has gotten pretty good reviews.

WMM link: click
ViVe Hypnosis link: click

If you have those ones, then maybe files from Neural Nets And Pretty Patterns (NNPP, often just NeuralNets) are a pretty good time. I can't speak to their efficacy as they kind of assume you have a dominant and I've not yet approached my partner about that but they're at least really fun to listen to. You'll likely have to go digging though-- there are some older free files on Soundgasm, and anything more recent is Patreon only unless you know where to look.
I'm curious if anyone thinks the NNPP files have actually dumbed them down, rather than just turned the idea of being dumb into something of a kink.
(31 Mar 2022, 00:30 )lurker Wrote: [ -> ]I'm curious if anyone thinks the NNPP files have actually dumbed them down, rather than just turned the idea of being dumb into something of a kink.

i know brokenwings has. for sure done something to me
(31 Mar 2022, 12:25 )chloeperson04 Wrote: [ -> ]
(31 Mar 2022, 00:30 )lurker Wrote: [ -> ]I'm curious if anyone thinks the NNPP files have actually dumbed them down, rather than just turned the idea of being dumb into something of a kink.

Which broken wings files? How did they affect you?
(01 Apr 2022, 23:04 )lurker Wrote: [ -> ]

Basically all of them lol, the addons, and the main files. Mainly the tradeoff file, the bimbo brain breakers, and the slut maker ultimate bimbo
(01 Apr 2022, 23:04 )lurker Wrote: [ -> ]

Ive had a lot of foggy stuff happen. Sudden pauses when I'm thinking or speaking. Definitely want to be a bimbo, in all the ways that the files describes. I'm literally worse at words and math and stuff. Only reason I'm typing normally here is cause of auto correct, anddddd definitely want to serve men more and I'm much more slutty acting. That's with a lot of use. And I still am not where I fully wanna be yet. I've been listening to these files for so long on and off tho. Most of the time I listen for two weeks every night. Multiple hours while awake and all throughout sleep. And then I end up splitting from it for a bit bc life gets busy
Are there links to Brokenwings's stuff? xhamster only seems to have two videos and Hypnotube 404's.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8