Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

gothic lolita
2023 Japanese Punk Retro Black White Piano Key Wave Dot Lace Skirt Gothic Lolita Kawaii Cake Skirt Fairy Grunge Y2k Women Skirts
$48.38-54%

nose hook bondage
Open Mouth Gag with Nose Hook Harness Head Mask Restraint Bondage Fetish Slave BDSM Adult Games Oral Sex Toys for Couples
$14.51-50%

tiaobug sissy
Tiaobug Mens Adult Rhinestone Metal Chain Exotic Crotchless Flora Embroidered Thongs Sissy Wear Male Low Waist Briefs Underwears
$4.74-29%

latex rubber handmade
NEU 100% Latex Rubber Gummi Uniform Catsuit Ganzanzug Handmade tights bodysuit
$1209.99-64%

wig hair
Ying Neapolitan Colored Pink Brown 13x6 Lace Front Wig Deep Wave 5x5 Lace Wig Remy 13x4 Lace Front Wig PrePlucked With Baby Hair
$140.48-54%

headphone sleeping mask
Bluetooth Sleeping Headphones Sports Headband Thin Soft Elastic Comfortable Wireless Music Headset Sleep Mask For Eyes Sleeping
$5.77-2%

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy Choker Tassel Sexy Lingerie Set Women 5-Piece Club Brief Underwear Set Garter Kit
$24.38-36%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

IQ reduction hypnosis
So, I've only really been able to listen on weekends, but I've gone through 5 times of the first dumbing down file, 2 of the second, and some various times listening to the Max Harm files. So far, the latest IQ test I've taken actually had my IQ at 8 points higher. I guess I need to keep at it and wait a while longer to see results.
(13 Apr 2024, 07:19 )nohbdy Wrote: So far, the latest IQ test I've taken actually had my IQ at 8 points higher.
Exactly how it should be. The more you play with IQ tests, the better you can solve them 😉
(13 Apr 2024, 07:19 )nohbdy Wrote: So, I've only really been able to listen on weekends, but I've gone through 5 times of the first dumbing down file, 2 of the second, and some various times listening to the Max Harm files.  So far, the latest IQ test I've taken actually had my IQ at 8 points higher.  I guess I need to keep at it and wait a while longer to see results.

What if you understood the questions perfectly fine, and were able to answer most of them, but quit every time you tried, because its like sooo boring, youknow? So like, if you never finished the test, has your iq gone lower? Does anybody care about this?
(17 Apr 2024, 19:06 )giggly_unit Wrote: but quit every time you tried, because its like sooo boring, youknow? So like, if you never finished the test, has your iq gone lower? Does anybody care about this?
Exactly. Generally, IQ reduction hypnosis works by discouraging any thinking efforts, and encouraging role-playing a stereotypical non-smart behaviour.
I'll admit I may have spoken too soon in my previous post. This week (I've been listening more, by the way), I've found myself making a bunch of small mistakes. Typos at work, forgetting little things, etc. The worst was when I got out of my car to go into ap lace the other day, and forgot to turn the car off or take the keys fro the ignition. Maybe I've just been tired, but I do seem a lot more careless, and it is certainly arousing in a way. I left the couple of typos I made in this post for authenticity's sake, in case anyone was wondering.

Contributors: Cattani (2) , chloeperson04 (6) , Dan (2) , giggly_unit (8) , HimboMaster (1) , jm10 (7) , Lancer (3) , Like Ra (15) , lurker (12) , Lycalopex (12) , Nekoboi (1) , nohbdy (3) , redara (2) , spiraltone42 (1)